Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoGirl

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
What a dumb and lazy .

He didn't even bother to stage the scene correctly for kidnapping or voluntary disappearance. Or is just too dumb to do so. Then gave a really dumb interview practically revealing he is the killer.

My dear friend is “the friend” who investigated Shenanns whereabouts Monday morning and had the guts to call the police right away. She took a lot of grief for it in social media, but if she hadn’t the police wouldn’t have gotten there before CW did to find the doors locked and other things that haven’t come out that really boxed him in a corner. If he had 10 minutes in the house before the police got there he could have “fixed” so many things to make the investigation much, much harder. Not sure I would have had the instinct, tenacity or guts to act that quickly but I’m grateful for everyone who loved him that she did.

I'm so, so sorry. I can't imagine what any of you are going through. Your friends gut and heart are amazing and I'm so glad she listened to them. I wonder if she was wary of Chris recently or for awhile now?

I hope you don't mind me asking but what other things that haven't come out yet?

I understand adults reallllllly can piss eachother off. But how do you look at your little girls and kill them? How? Because you don’t love their mom anymore? Mind blown!

Exactly. I totally understand how spouses can get angry enough to lash out and attack each other. I have certainly lost my temper a time or two in this long marriage.

But a toddler? How can anyone possibly kill a 3 and 4 yr old, that loves you with all their innocence? I will never understand.

My dear friend is “the friend” who investigated Shenanns whereabouts Monday morning and had the guts to call the police right away. She took a lot of grief for it in social media, but if she hadn’t the police wouldn’t have gotten there before CW did to find the doors locked and other things that haven’t come out that really boxed him in a corner. If he had 10 minutes in the house before the police got there he could have “fixed” so many things to make the investigation much, much harder. Not sure I would have had the instinct, tenacity or guts to act that quickly but I’m grateful for everyone who loved him that she did.

A very brave and smart friend. Thank you so much sharing this.

"Family annihilators were overwhelmingly not known to criminal justice or mental health services. For all intents and purposes these were loving husbands and good fathers, often holding down high profile jobs and seen publicly as being very, very successful. They were simply not on the radar."

"There are a variety of ways for men to be men, but what really is happening with family annihilation is that these are usually men who will reach a tipping point about various things within the particular category of family annihilator that we identify. To see it simply [as being] about women having a greater role [in modern society] might be trying to imply the woman is responsible, whereas in fact it's always about the man."
Study: family killers are usually men and fit one of four distinct profiles | WIRED UK

“For many family annihilators, the act of murder is a way of re-establishing control that he feels he has lost over the family,” said Jack Levin, professor of sociology and criminology at Northeastern University in Boston.
Experts have profile of fathers who kill family

I stand with Shanann, Bella, Cece, and baby#3

God Speed.....

I think you were there long before me. At the very beginning it was a toss up actually for me between him and maybe his wife having a break of some sort. But then came the interviews. And no way out of that house without being on camera, because it was all locked from the inside. But I still wanted to hold out hope. Then the LE presser during which some people thought no info was given? I was sent over the fence. Hard. Because it seemed to be a direct message to him. Use of the name Cece, and saying they would never "rest" until they solved the case. Those seemed to me to be suggestions from profilers. A guilty person who has any feelings of guilt about what he has done - would be exhausted with fear of getting caught and probably some remorse. Knowing LE is never going to "rest" could really make them feel it has to end. The final push could be use of his baby's little nickname.

I was open at first, but hope faded pretty quickly. But it was the presser actually that convinced me totally. I knew they had him and coupled with the words he used "emotional" "traumatic", I thought they had probably profiled him as having guilt and being the type to confess.

I want to see the interrogation tapes eventually.

What a freak. Here is the full 7 minutes of interview BTW:

Watched it without sound. No fear, no tears and rocking back and forth on his feet. Good looking, buff guy. Definitely thinking he had another woman and did not want another baby....hence the "emotional talk." HE MURDERED HIS OWN BABIES!. Jesus.

Chris Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Shanann Watts’ brother, FR, wrote on Facebook on Wednesday, “That piece of may he rot in hell. He killed (my) pregnant sister and my two nieces. Her husband Chris watts admitted to murdering my family. … We just found out she was pregnant with a baby boy and his name was going to be Nico.”

He added, “I just want to know why. My precious family. Bella, Celeste and her just found out unborn son Niko. I just want 30 seconds alone with that heartless psychopath. May Satan have mercy on his soul. The cops drug their feet. He was the only one with them and backed his truck into the garage. Doesn’t take a genius to know who was suspect. My blood is boiling and the pain and anger and sadness I have in my heart. Nothing absolutely nothing would get in my way of taking away his life like he did mine and my ENTIRE FAMILY.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan