Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while we wait, riddle me this my fellow WS who are far more knowledgeable than I in legal proceedings....

Why aren’t the admissions of both Chris and Joanne alone that they were having sex when she was 16 enough to have Chris charged?

Perhaps there is concern pushing ahead with the sex cases first might jeopardize the murder case? That's all I can offer.

IIRC it was Joanne that let that little gem of info out about the insurance papers. Possibly to strengthen her case against Chris in the divorce proceedings. How Joanne knew I’m not sure

possibly she was asked first.....

these blokes are ruthless.... always a plan B.

Chris doesn't give any explanations why he fought Joanne for custody of Kristen. Or what grounds he based his submission on . It was unusual for it's time, and he was unsuccessful, but he must have figured out that doing that would make Joanne pull out all the stops, be ruthless and relentless in turn. It's as if he challenged her. and himself .. pitting himself against the odds.

Quite likely CH but Marilyn sure as hell knows Lyn didn’t jump on that bus. So she has info that can be used to drive a wedge between the threesome (different 3 for clarity. Chris, Paul, Marilyn) I think that will be critical for a breakthrough

and Marilyn sure as hell knows who used that Bankcard in Warriewood after Lynnette's disappearance.....

possibly she was asked first.....

these blokes are ruthless.... always a plan B.

Chris doesn't give any explanations why he fought Joanne for custody of Kristen. Or what grounds he based his submission on . It was unusual for it's time, and he was unsuccessful, but he must have figured out that doing that would make Joanne pull out all the stops, be ruthless and relentless in turn. It's as if he challenged her. and himself .. pitting himself against the odds.

Yes I found that quite bizarre that Chris would challenge custody of Kristen. (By the way I’m sure Chris had a huge say in naming the child)

If Chris resented the child as Joanne claimed the only reason I can summise that he would go for custody would be for monetary reasons

I don’t recall Chris or Paul admitting to having a threesome with Joanne though when she was 16. I’ll have to go back and double check though. I only recall Joanne saying that and I don’t think she specifically declared her age at the time. Could have been once Lyn had gone and she’d turned 17

It was Joanne who claimed the threesome happened.

She said her and Chris were married at the time and that she and Paul hadn't been getting along too well. Chris said that as an olive branch and also as a birthday present to Paul, the 3 of them should get together, and she claims they did.

I don't remember Chris commenting on this, and I'm sure I remember Paul denying to the police he had ever had a sexual relationship with Joanne.

She said her and Chris were married at the time and that she and Paul hadn't been getting along too well. Chris said that as an olive branch and also as a birthday present to Paul, the 3 of them should get together, and she claims they did.

I don't remember Chris commenting on this, and I'm sure I remember Paul denying to the police he had ever had a sexual relationship with Joanne.

by the time that interview with police had rolled around Paul was denying it comprehensively,....but freely admitting to a long relationship with a student while she was still at school.

I suppose, after reading Marilyn's statement, Marilyn 'fought' for her marriage, god alone knows what that might mean in the context of subjugation and obedience.

It had such overtones of David and Catherine Birnie., at the time of that interview, the papers were full of these two, and David, who , as a 21st birthday pressie to his little brother, 'let' him have sex with Catherine...
This was inbetween time, down time ,, if you will while murdering 5 young women over in Perth

Ahh thanks for the refresher CH. Yes I remember when hearing this how generous I thought Chris was and how clever of Paul not to admit to sex with an underaged Joanne. Being that he did admit to a lengthy affair with a student I would summise that the student was 17. I guess Paul may actually be the smarter twin in this instance

Just published in The Australian

TEACHERS PET CORONER CERTAIN A JURY WOULD FIND CHRIS DAWSON GUILTY

Nocookies

From it, this also caught my eye :

Separately, the NSW Police Force has set up Strike Force Southwood to investigate historical sexual assaults and student-teacher relationships at high schools on Sydney’s northern beaches as a direct result of the series.

Just published in The Australian

TEACHERS PET CORONER CERTAIN A JURY WOULD FIND CHRIS DAWSON GUILTY

Nocookies

"For the first time, prosecutors now also have Mr Dawson’s lies and omissions in his August 1982 statement to police in which he failed to mention his affair and blamed his marriage difficulties on Lyn’s spending."

how in the world did an inquest not have this information???
surely the most important part of evidence would have been chris's 82 and 91 police statements.

From it, this also caught my eye :

Separately, the NSW Police Force has set up Strike Force Southwood to investigate historical sexual assaults and student-teacher relationships at high schools on Sydney’s northern beaches as a direct result of the series.
so glad hedleys work has got bombs out detonating all over the place.
the complacency and arrogance of some within public office is pathetic.

lets get em all named and shamed at a minimum!...at best....charged with misconduct and conspiracy.
that should start shaking some fruit trees!

"For the first time, prosecutors now also have Mr Dawson’s lies and omissions in his August 1982 statement to police in which he failed to mention his affair and blamed his marriage difficulties on Lyn’s spending."

how in the world did an inquest not have this information???
surely the most important part of evidence would have been chris's 82 and 91 police statements.
this reeks of stink within the dpp.
NO WAY that information wasn't available to them.
if it wasn't it must have been omitted by SOMEBODY.

which this was all before babbs time?

how on earth did the dawsons get so lucky?????

a helping hand within the police investigation sabotaging the evidence?...…

I spose all it would take is one helping hand at the cop shop and later one helping hand at the dpp.
two lone wolfs who idolise them sweeping away the dirt.
shame one of thems dead. :mad::mad:
jmo

this reeks of stink within the dpp.
NO WAY that information wasn't available to them.
if it wasn't it must have been omitted by SOMEBODY.

which this was all before babbs time?

how on earth did the dawsons get so lucky?????

a helping hand within the police investigation sabotaging the evidence?...…

I spose all it would take is one helping hand at the cop shop and later one helping hand at the dpp.
two lone wolfs who idolise them sweeping away the dirt.
shame one of thems dead. :mad::mad:
jmo

I see it as a far reaching process of stone walling, all the way back to Nicholas Cowdery, the DPP before Babb.. pushed along by the detectives in the beginning, they must have been colossal plods, just accepting a woman leaves her children, her home, her job, her bank account, ….

And then the current DPP Babb changes his story mid stream.. always a huge red flag with clanging bells. Once that becomes exposed, it simply makes all other theories invalid. The Chief Prosecutor correcting his story is simply outrageous.

And the DNA on the cardigan... not Lynnes. could be Marilyns.. did any one test that? disinterested work all round, just another housewife, who should have been home with her kids, instead of yapping with strange religious men, spending money, and even having her own bankcard , what next, I ask you!.... and it seemed that not one of those detectives could even begin to grasp the idea that rugby 'star' would murder his wife..

After 70 years these two are plainly still joined at the naval :

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F08%2F17%2F13%2F06%2F180817ACADAWSONBUG4.jpg

There don't seem to be too many pictures on-line of the Dawson twins together. In fact prior to the stills from the Current Affair footage today the one below was about the only one I had seen :

865062faf8a631a271908a17d5be16cd

Interesting to compare what the twins are wearing in this shot - taken at least weeks ago - and what they were wearing today.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F08%2F17%2F13%2F06%2F180817ACADAWSONBUG4.jpg

Only difference is these Wiggles have swapped colours.

just a couple of geriatric thugs out for a stroll..I was heartened to see just how unprepared they were for the spotlight, how very silly of them both not to have a script and program all ready for this eventuality ..

And we’ll get to see them in motion on Monday on ACA apparently.

If you can believe A Current Affair they have an exclusive interview with Chris and a new revelation. Channel 9 on Monday. (For those not ofay with ACA they are big on hype and small on delivery.

At least it gets Lynette’s story out to ‘the great unwashed’ where outrage can be relied upon. Gotta love MSM attack dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallgirl