Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to give this <modsnip - name calling/name variation> the ability to claim the financial strife was the reason he murdered his family, his wife, his daughters, his unborn son. There were underlying issues here. Stable people go through financial hardships and thank God for their family and health. What I am saying is, he had a personality disorder, or two, and this (the finances) could have drawn some of that out, but many things might have triggered his rage, and probably did. I am still in the camp (please see my other post) that feels the tarp over the doll was the children's way to showing their mom what was happening to them, this is basic psychology. Money comes and money goes, you thank your lucky stars for the irreplaceable things in your life, you don't destroy them. He has many layers of personality issues, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing up the friend who rang the alarm bell. I'm wondering if SW planned on going to her house, when CW says SW was going to a friends. And since she didn't show, the friend panicked? Just thinking out loud and about people always letting some truth out in their lies. Hypothetically this friend had to have some kind of info on the state of things

I think the motive is going to be another woman. Saying that her husband “initiated” the most recent pregnancy.. some of the photos that were clearly set up of she and him hugging on a recent trip.. I think she really wanted people to think their marriage was happy- specifically the other woman who could see her public Facebook posts. That’s the way her posts and pictures with her husband strike me, anyways. I don’t know why he would kill all of them instead of just asking for a divorce, but it wouldn’t be the first time. I think the comments that she was moving past him are off a bit. I don’t think he did this because she wanted to leave.

Shanann Watts
SW says in this video, "When I met Chris, I pushed him away. I gave every excuse for him to run. I gave him an out every single day... I tortured him, I rejected him."

That video was chilling. She loved Chris and her daughters so much. I know her family has so many questions. I hope he will save everyone more pain and just plead guilty and start serving his time.

I have to think CW was trying to dispose of all 3 bodies at the same time....

He would torture SW by showing her the dead bodies of her little girls and make her realize he was going to murder her, too.

Then he has 3 bodies and less than 2 hours of darkness to get them out of the house and hide them.
The isolated, remote oil well tank is a cunning idea.

20170516__17TCAFIRw~2.jpg

(I'd love to see if he has computer searches for hiding decomposition), and it strikes me as a premeditated, researched idea, not a sudden flash of inspiration. And he could easily scout out the most remote, most ignored one within a reasonable drive.

Then he has 3 bodies to dispose of. LE tells us that the tank was mostly full. Was it too full for all 3 bodies? Did he have to made a difficult choice in the predawn dark out there? Was it better to put the two small ones in there or her body? Tick, tick, tick the clock is ticking and dawn is coming.

So he decides to put the two small ones in there and then has to quickly dig a shallow grave nearby for SW. Did he intend to return in the dark and place her into a second oil well tank?

Hopefully we will know, soon.
This video I think shows the area Shannan and the girls may have been buried/dumped. Shannan behind the bushes/trees and the girls in a field across from Shannan's shallow grave.
I'm really curious what the gas can was for? His original plan was to burn them?

I have to think CW was trying to dispose of all 3 bodies at the same time....

He would torture SW by showing her the dead bodies of her little girls and make her realize he was going to murder her, too

Then he has 3 bodies and less than 2 hours of darkness to get them out of the house and hide them.
The isolated, remote oil well tank is a cunning idea.

20170516__17TCAFIRw~2.jpg

(I'd love to see if he has computer searches for hiding decomposition), and it strikes me as a premeditated, researched idea, not a sudden flash of inspiration. And he could easily scout out the most remote, most ignored one within a reasonable drive.

Then he has 3 bodies to dispose of. LE tells us that the tank was mostly full. Was it too full for all 3 bodies? Did he have to made a difficult choice in the predawn dark out there? Was it better to put the two small ones in there or her body? Tick, tick, tick the clock is ticking and dawn is coming.

So he decides to put the two small ones in there and then has to quickly dig a shallow grave nearby for SW. Did he intend to return in the dark and place her into a second oil well tank?

Hopefully we will know, soon.
Imo the emotional conversation was about the kids not being there. SW came home intending to go to friends, went to get the kids and.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only were his eyes smiling, but so was his mouth. He was LOVING the attention, and thinking he was going to get away with it. IMO.

I knew that he was guilty just by the first article I read saying he was rushing home through red lights after he saw that nobody answered the door (shocking, a pregnant woman not answering the door during what is often times nap time!).

But when I saw him with the happy eyes, I was beyond certain. He was loving it!

The reason why I mentioned the camera seeing the truck backed into garage at 515am i wondered if it picked up him coming and going earlier. I believe he disposed of girls first and waited for SW to return then disposed of her. IMO

This video I think shows the area Shannan and the girls may have been buried/dumped. Shannan behind the bushes/trees and the girls in a field across from Shannan's shallow grave.
I'm really curious what the gas can was for? His original plan was to burn them?

I'm not sure that is the crime scene. There had been flooding in that area ( see the adjacent ground) and that culvert had eroded part of the road, threatening to collapse it. The guys in the culvert aren't wearing LE uniforms and I don't see a coroner's type van. I see construction trucks. Previous comments of the helicopter footage (looking for a likely crime scene investigation) said this wasnt the site where the bodies were found, but an area needing road repair

I just believe that there's video of him coming and going on the company property that night. Why would he simply decide to confess unless he knew he was busted? I think he asked for the time with his family before his arrest. That's all he's got, he's going to need them and he had to tell his story. JMO

I think it would be to "wash off" the heavy sticky crude oil that might have spilled from the tank or gotten on his clothes. Or maybe a backup plan to burn the bodies (although that would certainly have attracted attention on an oil field).

ALSO - Anadanko had shut down 30 oil wells in the area after the fatal Firestone explosion from an undetected old buried oil line. Did he intentionally place the bodies in one of these wells that had been shut down? Again.... PREMEDITATION??

This may not be terribly relevant but it does make me wonder.. The patches that Shanann was wearing during her pregnancy had to have been borderline not safe. I was looking at the ingredients of these patches and they're totally bizarre..at best they do nothing, at worst they poison you. CoQ10 lowers blood pressure, willow bark is basically aspirin and it has three different kinds of caffeine.

It looks like her husband was also using these...was he also using steroids?

I think this MLM she was with will play some kind of role in all this. They're always a bit cultish and mysterious but in her case it seems to have been what she needed for a boost in her confidence. Was he jealous, feeling left out? Don't couples usually get involved in these kind of things together...considering they're all consuming?

I mentioned way back Watch! CW will use the "THRIVE defense" like Mayor Moscone's murderer used the "Twinkie defense" all those years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix