UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find it, so sorry. All I could find was a poster asking the same question..admins stopped comments on the post now.

Well, I'm glad the rumor didn't spread over here. If it began on Twitter, it seems like that's a common place where rumors are quickly spread these days. I don't visit there much, but it seems very popular with many people.

Maybe we'll see more activity in the coming weeks. The SWAT search, etc. at the Flying W ranch and possibly elsewhere seems valid, given eyewitnesses and statements from Franklin County SO.

Have there been any updates on Violet Rhoden Taylor's death investigation? They should have enough information by now to know if she was murdered. Same with the Bernice Hayslip investigation.

Well, I'm glad the rumor didn't spread over here. If it began on Twitter, it seems like that's a common place where rumors are quickly spread these days. I don't visit there much, but it seems very popular with many people.

Maybe we'll see more activity in the coming weeks. The SWAT search, etc. at the Flying W ranch and possibly elsewhere seems valid, given eyewitnesses and statements from Franklin County SO.

Have there been any updates on Violet Rhoden Taylor's death investigation? They should have enough information by now to know if she was murdered. Same with the Bernice Hayslip investigation.

Not since mid June...

This quote has always stuck with me, from the first search;

“They have nothing,” FW said Tuesday in a Dayton Daily News interview. “Their searches have turned up zilch. Nothing. And they aren’t going to either because JW had nothing to do with it.”
Who are the Wagners? Pike County murders investigators want to know

Maybe HE didn't. J.s.

~Delete~
Thanks Betty I just saw your post to Mitten post #1492.If you want to tell me 'JF auto thing may have just been a hoax' then post back to me not Mitten. I am not invisible; so you do not need to ignore me and speak to 2nd poster like I'm not here. Betty in the future please respond to me personally on my posts. This is a personal curtesy because I will edit my own posts on any thing you question.

I deleted my post and will respect the integrity of the thread by not posting any more on the GreenvilleSun article.

Please accept my apologies.

Both if you are so smart intelligent people.

I just want to remind you how much I really enjoy your posts!!!

Perhaps we haven’t been told. We know nothing about any evidence.

Interesting

We haven't been told much of anything. What I found interesting, is, that if they searched MY farm, and I thought they were looking at MY family, I'd have likely said something similar to the above quote, only I'd have said, "my family"... where she speaks only one name, JW.

July 31,2018 A Little More zthan Two Weeks Ago
Link News Station Chanel 11 WJHL Greenville County
Federal, local authorities raid Greene County business

GREENE COUNTY, TN (WJHL)- Tuesday morning federal agents raided "11-E Auto Sales" on US-Highway 11-E.

Greene County Sheriff's officers along with Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms agents pulled out safes and at least one computer from the business.

Mike Knight, public information officer for ATF gave us the following statement: "ATFs Crime Gun Intelligence are working with our partners in the area in an effort to reduce ongoing violent crime," Knight said.

As of Tuesday morning, Greene County Sheriff Pat Hankins said he could not give us any information.

Copyright 2018 WJHL. All Rights Reserved.

Federal, local authorities raid Greene County business

I know I said I would never bring up the Charlotte Sun news article again. I am absolutely good to keeping my word on that. But this is another Main Stream Media link to a station with the call letters 'WJHL Greenville' with an article on the very same raid by ATF.

I will not mention the car lot owners name because I am still searching for my link that should be somewhere in my notes. But TOS Rules stand without a link the person's name will not be posted to the thread. This may very well have no relationship to Piketon Ohio but it does demonstrate that the Feds are very much present.

Thanks everyone for your passion seeking justice for the Rhoden Family.

I appreciate any critique of my post because keeping the thread free of misinformation is everyone's obligation.

My Opinion Only

Last edited:
Apparently they raided the farm yesterday also. Also in N Webster at the home of AW's first cousin.
Scioto is on FB. should I private message it to you?
AW’s voter registration shows that as her address as of May 2018. That home in S Webster is her father’s who passed away.The estate papers, filed in July 2018, are also available on Scioto county’s probate site.

Last edited:
I know I said I would never bring up the Charlotte Sun news article again. I am absolutely good to keeping my word on that. But this is another Main Stream Media link to a station with the call letters 'WJHL Greenville' with an article on the very same raid by ATF.

I will not mention the car lot owners name because I am still searching for my link that should be somewhere in my notes. But TOS Rules stand without a link the person's name will not be posted to the thread. This may very well have no relationship to Piketon Ohio but it does demonstrate that the Feds are very much present.

Thanks everyone for your passion seeking justice for the Rhoden Family.

I appreciate any critique of my post because keeping the thread free of misinformation is everyone's obligation.

My Opinion Only

They are really cracking down on these sketchy used car lot places, and junk lot places. Lots of hoops to jump through now just to rebuild your own vehicle. It may not mean that they are all connected, but, that, like other business ventures, they (those working in the LE world), have discovered that the lots, and other types of businesses, are being used as cover for illegal activities. The Rs were into buying and selling used cars, and they sold them under SRTC. They went to Detroit to get them. Folks at a lot in a town on this side of the line, were doing that, but bringing back dope in the door panels, which would be removed, of course, before they sold the vehicle on the lot.

They are really cracking down on sketchy used car lots the lots, and junk lot places
<snip>
and other types of businesses, that are being used as cover for illegal activities.

And according to the news article,
The ATF’s 26 Crime Gun Intelligence Centers nationwide “identify armed violent offenders for investigation and prosecution using crime gun evidence, such as shell casings, in real time"

rsd1200 I am not saying it is 'gun running' but I was born in NE corner Mississippi and there's not a lot of good paying jobs.Growing up I heard adults tell of 'moon shine' & 'gun running' but only whispering it just not healthy to go running your mouth o_O; so it's not exactly unheard of in the area I'm from especially near the Tennessee/Mississippi border.

My Opinion Only & I got to use an emoji

Last edited:
Hi all, I rarely post because I have little to add to the discussion. However, I have been following this page since this horrendous crime took place. A while back, someone here recommended the book Night Comes To the Cumberlands by Harry M Caudill. It was suggested as an informative history of Appalachian Coal Country and a guide to understanding what some might call the 'hillbilly mentality'. Thank you to that poster, who's name I have forgotten. The book is the best I have read yet, in trying to learn and understand the culture that many of us have forgotten or turned a blind eye to.
For what it's worth , from day one, I have believed that this is a crime of passion. Someone was so filled with hatred that they were driven to destroy this family. I don't believe money, drugs, cars, etc. etc. etc. could produce such violence and horror. Vengeance against a personal wrong could. I have no proof, just a gut feeling.
Thanks for keeping up the fight for justice.

BBM
I hadn't thought of that!

A lot of people spend extended periods of time out of Alaska. We took long vacations in August and dec-Jan most years. Plane tickets are very spendy even on sale.
Hi all, I rarely post because I have little to add to the discussion. However, I have been following this page since this horrendous crime took place. A while back, someone here recommended the book Night Comes To the Cumberlands by Harry M Caudill. It was suggested as an informative history of Appalachian Coal Country and a guide to understanding what some might call the 'hillbilly mentality'. Thank you to that poster, who's name I have forgotten. The book is the best I have read yet, in trying to learn and understand the culture that many of us have forgotten or turned a blind eye to.
For what it's worth , from day one, I have believed that this is a crime of passion. Someone was so filled with hatred that they were driven to destroy this family. I don't believe money, drugs, cars, etc. etc. etc. could produce such violence and horror. Vengeance against a personal wrong could. I have no proof, just a gut feeling.
Thanks for keeping up the fight for justice.

Great post good statement and please post more often. Your thoughts,beliefs and opinions are just as important as mine or anyone else. You were clear concise and I got it. I’m also ordering the book. !!!!!

A lot of people spend extended periods of time out of Alaska. We took long vacations in August and dec-Jan most years. Plane tickets are very spendy even on sale.

Great post good statement and please post more often. Your thoughts,beliefs and opinions are just as important as mine or anyone else. You were clear concise and I got it. I’m also ordering the book. !!!!!

BBM
Yes, my family used to the same, only on the gulf, in southern Fla. AK never appealed to them. It's been said that they moved to AK, and it's been mentioned, by you, that they had become more isolated, and/or moved closer to their church, so, yeah, I was a bit surprised that may be living locally, rather than a quick visit.

This quote has always stuck with me, from the first search;

“They have nothing,” FW said Tuesday in a Dayton Daily News interview. “Their searches have turned up zilch. Nothing. And they aren’t going to either because JW had nothing to do with it.”
Who are the Wagners? Pike County murders investigators want to know

Maybe HE didn't. J.s.

I was just thinking about this last night. Why did she single him out? Was he the only one mentioned in the warrant(s), the only one mentioned to her by LE.... or a Freudian slip?

I was just thinking about this last night. Why did she single him out? Was he the only one mentioned in the warrant(s), the only one mentioned to her by LE.... or a Freudian slip?

It doesn't ring right. All I know is, that I've studied over her single quote, quite a bit. It's not the only quote in all of this, that I've studied over, but hers is one, of a couple three, that just nags at me.

It could mean nothing at all though, other than JW was her pet, and could never do such a thing. Kinda like LM talking about his daughter and grandkids, defending them from being involved in the weed;

'She loved her kids. She would have died for them. She worked everyday. 'The rest of the family [her children] all seemed to be good…but I don't know about the rest of them [the other victims].'

Grandfather of Ohio massacre victims claims police are ignoring 'road rage' attack | Daily Mail Online

AW’s voter registration shows that as her address as of May 2018. That home in S Webster is her father’s who passed away.The estate papers, filed in July 2018, are also available on Scioto county’s probate site.

Good sleuthing. I might sound like 'Little Mary Sunshine' but I feel there's been some evidence breakthrough. Remember this is just me but I think there has been some consolidation of physical evidence in the Rhoden Family Massacre. Question is it enough to indict? Gut feeling;the Fed's are stealthy circling the wagons hopefully they finally got the break they've been desperately searching for.

I was just thinking about this last night. Why did she single him (JW) out? Was he the only one mentioned in the warrant(s), the only one mentioned to her by LE.... or a Freudian slip?

Since I'm already here shooting off my mouth.I might as well throw in another hinky feeling I have. JW is a weasel he doesn't do anything mommy doesn't tell him too. :eek: JW reminds me of a lot of creepy peepksqeeks & about the only thing he is capable of doing (on his own)is bullying a 14 year old sweet child like HR. If he's involved it would be as a stoodge. JW has probably always did exactly what mommy tell's him to.

This is my opinion. So please send your spears & arrows aimed straight at my rambling rant.Finally if it is the W's responsible then it's much more likely mommy was an actually asssasin that night rather than JW.

MOO

I just thought of something with your reply. If the Ws did this, maybe they purposely kept JW out of it so he would be able to keep his daughter. A very long shot theory but....

Good sleuthing. I might sound like 'Little Mary Sunshine' but I feel there's been some evidence breakthrough. Remember this is just me but I think there has been some consolidation of physical evidence in the Rhoden Family Massacre. Question is it enough to indict? Gut feeling;the Fed's are stealthy circling the wagons hopefully they finally got the break they've been desperately searching for.

Since I'm already here shooting off my mouth.I might as well throw in another hinky feeling I have. JW is a weasel he doesn't do anything mommy doesn't tell him too. :eek: JW reminds me of a lot of creepy peepksqeeks & about the only thing he is capable of doing (on his own)is bullying a 14 year old sweet child like HR. If he's involved it would be as a stoodge. JW has probably always did exactly what mommy tell's him to.

This is my opinion. So please send your spears & arrows aimed straight at my rambling rant.Finally if it is the W's responsible then it's much more likely mommy was an actually asssasin that night rather than JW.

MOO
Good on you for speaking your opinion. Hang in there and stick to ya guns.

I am pretty much lost at this point.

Norm Olsen is a Baptist minister. That's common knowledge and he even testified to it in the Senate hearings held in the 90's after the Murrah building.

There is no proof the W's are members of any militia group.

Actually we only know they attended a church in AK because the pastor of that church said they did and we assumed they joined it.

There is no proof there is a militia group operating in Pike or surrounding counties. (I said IF there was it could answer why no one is willing to talk since people are generally terrified of those wing nuts.)

There is no proof KR might have belonged to that militia/motorcycle club I named in a prior post. I only asked because it is said to be statewide in Ohio and there was a picture of KR on a motorcycle. I was wondering if anyone around the Ohio area knew or have heard of them.

And the Southern Poverty Law Center is a mainstream organization that tracks anti government groups among other things.

JMO

I am not an expert on Ohio MCs. For what it's worth, I am in Ohio, grew up in rural Ohio, and I have heard of roughly half a dozen MCs with a presence in the area, with 2 or 3 primarily in control of the state-wide drug trade. I have read about the 2 or 3. Allegedly, they have a loose agreement on which group controls what territory. Although, I don't know personally of any member of those 2 or 3 MCs, and I cannot corroborate the information. The acquaintances who I know who are members of an MC, to my knowledge, have never been involved in any criminal activity, are married with children, and work reputable jobs to provide for them.

Re: the SPLC, within the last year, true mainstream media has devoted increasing attention to this group. The SPLC ruthlessly pursus and uses aggressive tactics toward ANYONE who speaks out against them or dares question their stance on an issue, just ask Dr. Carol Swain, a black professor who the SPLC labeled a white supremacist, after she questioned them on a matter. It seems a group that used to stand up for the disadvantaged, the poor, and the voiceless, has adopted many of the same tactics used by the organizations who end up on the SPLCs hate- list cwatch group.

liegizmo49, post: 14277737, member: 211028"]They’re isolated in terms of membership. In terms of being ultra right, in terms of what they actually worship. In terms of beliefs. Yes very isolated.[/QUOTE]
Ultra right has come to mean different things to different people. Given tip topic? Could you expound an the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member