Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, I think we're jumping the gun that the mistress even knew there was a wife. Heck, for all she knew, they were separated. Narcissists are manipulators and good liars. It wouldn't be the first time one has convinced a woman he was separated/divorced and was actually living a double life. It's no more her fault that he murdered his wife and kids than it was SW's.

Narcissists often are very indiscriminant about their sexual partners. He may have only admitted to one but there is more than 1 trashy photo on his IG follower list

Yes. There's a chance she did not know. Like Amber Frey.

And no one is blaming her for the murders. But if she knew? That's disgusting. And if you have to sneak around and can;t tell anyone, then you know.
She knows now! So regardless of what she knew then she knows what he's done now and if he lied to her about the "separation" - she's got to be even more incensed.

So true. It's going to trial.
I figured he had confessed because he felt bad about the murders, but now I'm thinking he decided to go with plan B after Nicole ruined Plan A (stage the crime scene). Plan B was let LE find the girls (since it was obvious someone in the house did it) and say Shanann did it the "worse" and he just snapped.

EVIL!

You can almost read the panic in the affidavit- as in he hadn't managed to finish the staging & clear-up.
Bedding on the floor master bedroom.
Phone between sofa cushions in loft
Purse on the kitchen island. Suitcase still at the bottom of the stairs.

CW's accusation that SW strangled the children is eerily reminiscent of the Jason /Christy Sheats case a couple of years ago in Houston.....In that case the husband asked for a separation/divorce on his birthday, that same day Christy gets her gun and chases her husband and daughers from the home , shooting the daughters in the front yard and street in front of the home.....She even said she wanted her husband to pay and to hurt him(what could hurt him more than something like this)....I wonder if CW got his idea from the Sheats murders?

I wonder if the affair partner will get Gloria Allred to represent her and hold a press conference soon.

I will be very curious to know if she knew he was married or not. Its always possible he lied. But in today's world with so much social media, it would be quite hard to believe that she (he?) had absolutely no knowledge of his family situation.

We will definitely see the tape of her saying she "tortured him" and all the usual crap that will be spun to make the killer look "abused".

Ugh. I worry how her social media posts will he used in court. Her saying what an incredible husband and father he was. The videos of him with the girls. Let’s not forget the the THRIVE patches. Surprised he hasn’t blamed them yet for contributing to his snapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member