Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so sad for this family just looking at her twitter she seemed to be a sweet and caring person. One tweet a month before her disappearance said:

“ Don’t let the deaths of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain be another pair of celebrity suicides. Mental illness is real and can affect anyone. We need to make people feel more comfortable talking about mental health. Be kind and understanding with everyone, including yourself“. -Mollie Tibbetts

I pray we find who took away this beautiful light from the world.
And one of her songs was “save myself” by Ed Sheeran it’s on lots of people’s playlist. I just find it interesting.

@AnaPisces I share your thoughts and you know I love you.
Grief never takes a holiday it seems. :(
865630-bigthumbnail.jpg

I wanna kick deaths butt. Shanann, Celeste, Bella, Nico, now Mollie. And so many others I can't mention. How? Why?... This has me so angry.

Just so we clear the air on this, it's not LE's fault that this is the outcome, it's not her parents, her family or her friends. The fault lies squarely with the piece of scum who killed her. Period.

And let's be honest, LE pretty much knows that in cases like this everything is already over before the search even starts. I know her father thought she was still alive but that's just a dad holding onto hope, not the reality of what hundreds, if not thousands, of these cases have proved. Sad, but true. I hope her father is getting help. I'm not sure he's going to make it through this.

I’ve never understood why so many thought she’d be found alive. To me, that makes no sense. After following a number of cases, none turn out that way and saw nothing here to point that way other than wishful thinking

Dear Iowa12,

I can only speak for myself about hope.

To me, there is always hope, always.

Unless and until it is proven that there is no hope.

This morning I learned there is no hope that Mollie is alive because we have been told that she isn't.

I believe that "hope" is embedded in the human condition. This is how I feel.

I do not believe they have anyone is custody for what they called the "killer".
This is possibly going to grow cold after the startling news of her being found. There will be endless conjecture and theories in which I will feel compelled to join.
We have to hold on tight for twists and turns.
I too hope someone is being questioned, lie detector-ed and about to be read his rights at this very moment.
Will that happen? Only time will tell, but with the $400,000 reward now going for info on the "killer", private investigators will be coming out of the woodwork.
David Marshburn got Emily Glass to lead to Lucas' remains. The searchers had long stopped posting their search areas, but lets just say they were "right on" before he even got there. Way before.
So mad dibs to them.
Lets stay united and strong and keep our tempers at bay whenever we can so we can hope for immediate closure, but prepare for the long-run.
05481cf222af598d6321c75eb821d5c4431cf7-v5-wm.jpg

Last edited:
I have been a follower of Web Sleuths since Sydney Loofe went missing. When Mollie’s disappearance was first announced, I came straight to Web Sleuths with the hope of a better outcome. I have 2 young girls myself. My heart hurts. I am just devastated! Anxiously waiting for the press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PCook77