Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this bears sad resemblances to the Christina Morris case: Male acquaintance makes advances to young, attractive female, female rejects male, enraged male violently assaults her, throws her in his trunk and then dumps her body like trash.

There sure are a lot of evil people in this world. Lots of good ones, too, though.

"And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Does everyone believe this rather brief account?
What happened during that 'blackout'? What if he brought his pals around to..., during that 'blackout'?
Was Mollie already deceased, or just knocked out, when he left her under the corn? What if she woke up and suffered out there?
much more to story imo
Absolutely sickened. God bless her family.

Seems an element of truth in the lie. Blood on Mollie's head I can believe. A blackout I believe. It wasn't the killer who blacked out, it was Mollie at the hands of her killer!!! IMO Good luck with your "story" killer. I am sure Mollie's body will reveal the truth.

Poor Mollie :( how scared she must have been.

She said she would call police but wasn't able to. He must have attacked her right then. Maybe knocked the phone out of her hand? I bet he will use this as an explanation why he killed her, claiming he got scared he'll get deported if she calls police, didn't mean to kill her blabla.

Useless POI :mad:

I disagree. Because of the fact that not all sons are going to learn respect for women, women need to be able to defend themselves. It’s unfortunate, but this is the world we live in.

I think that sons that grow up in a home that respects women WILL respect women -- but not all. You can never bank of that being the answer to all situations. However, we can teach our daughters to stick up for themselves. Don't engage, don't warn, just DIAL 911. Don't worry about being embarrassed. Don't think that this harassment is to be expected. Don't put up with this even for one moment. One moment might mean the difference between life and death for you.

Affidavit can be found here: Charges Filed in Tibbetts Disappearance

"He parked the car, ran along side her. She denied him, he "blacked out", which he claims he does when he gets very mad. He came to, with headphones in his lap, realized he had put her in the trunk. He went to get her out of the trunk, saw blood on the side of her head.

He described the females clothing, including ear phones. During interview, he dragged on her foot from his vehicle to the cornfield. Put her over his shoulder, buried her in corn leaves, and left." Per HLN anchor reading affadavit right now.

Jesus. Poor poor Mollie. Apologies if this is against rules. Just thought people would want to know, I'm sure the affadavit will be released shortly.

Had she been out in the elements too long to get good results from the autopsy? Curious to know about manner of death and if there was sexual assault.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING POLITICAL. DO NOT ALLUDE TO ANYTHING POLITICAL. NO DISCUSSION OFTHE UPCOMING ELECTION

WEBSLEUTHS WILL GO DOWN IN FLAMES IF WE TRY AND DISCUSS ANYTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS.

PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, KEEP THE DISCUSSION ON THE CASE. NOT ON THE SUSPECTS STATUS AS A NON-US CITIZEN/ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

TIMEOUTS WILL START IF THIS DOESN'T STOP.

THANK YOU,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members