Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
"IF" this plays out what way??? He led LE to the body. What more do you need?

I am curious if he lived alone? If others were involved in any way? Was he the only one in the car? Who watched Mollie? A single illegal just decides out of the blue to sneak into our Country and he decides on Brooklyn IA?

What are we missing?

Defendant has lived in the area for some time.

I really don't want this forum to turn in to an immigration debate, but let's stick to facts. If he is here illegally, he is not protected by DACA. Daca tracks people and they'd know exactly how long he'd been there and only a small number of immigrants qualify for it. I see no indication as of yet that DACA is even remotely relevant.

It won't. Admins have already posted warnings in this thread specifically regarding getting political.

ETA admin post warning:

ADMIN NOTE:

Any attempts to politicize any thread, including this one, will result in Warning Points that remain permanently on the member's account.

DO NOT GO THERE.

Okay, the gun thing isn’t annoying. I have somewhere in the range of 20-23 guns. I even have *gasp* an “assault rifle!! o_O

Just because a person has guns doesn’t mean they’re going to kill someone so come off it.

This dbag could have strangled her for all we know. Or used a knife. Or rope. Or fork. Seriously, let it go.

I am assuming your guns are legally registered. His would not be, because he is not legally able to have them as he is not legally here.

Oh wow. Boundary and Middle Street and onto 385 at that "merge right". Exactly where I said it likely occurred due to the only place around there not having too many residents. Gives me no satisfaction to be correct, FWIW. Just pointing out that the theory that otto, Massguy, and a few more of us were working on turned out to be pretty accurate. :(

am i the only one wondering the time line here?
certainly if i had security cameras up and operating in the area at the time of MT jogging i make the call or say oh BTW i have video of MT running by on that day!
what took soo long in obtaining the video and seeing the black car circling around the area?
seems to me once they obtained the video they honed right in on the subject?

we are talking a period of 1 day july 18th no?

Could it be he was using someone else's vehicle? Removed the tags? Or using a vehicle without tags!

I tell you plainly if I see a vehicle with no tags I call the police. We have laws and if someone is on our roads without proper tags they either lost their priviledge to drive or they never had the priviledge because they are not legally here in the first place.

We had three boys mowed down by an illegal alien who plowed through a school crossing - he killed two and the third is crippled for life. All boys were sons of soldiers who were overseas at the time.

Some farmer had allowed the illegal to drive his vehicle. Didn't matter he couldn't read or write English. Didn't matter he didn't have a valid license.

I want to know the details of how CR got behind the wheel.

This blacked out nonsense. You did it. Own up to it. You owe Mollie that much.

This has nothing to do with illegal immigration - it has to do with a sick individual. Too much focus on irrelevance.

Moooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members