Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoGirl

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my thoughts on why and how CW was able to kill his sweet baby girls. Narcissists don't see their children as people. They see them as tools, to be used for whatever will benefit the narcissist. He has never seen the girls as people, and he has never loved them. The ONLY person a narcissist loves is HIMSELF. I think his decision to kill them was recent, but I don't think it was a difficult decision for him. I think the only thing that would have made it a difficult decision would have been planning how to get away with it. But the fact that he was ending their lives? Nope, that would not have mattered to him. They were just objects that used to benefit him but they were in the way now and needed to be disposed of.

A good friend of mine lost her 17 year old daughter to cancer a few months ago, and she said that walking away from her grave when she was interred was the hardest thing she has ever done in her life. She wanted to climb in with her and never leave. If CW saw those girls as people, he would have felt the same way. But (IMO) he is a narcissist, so their remains were just problems to be dealt with so that CW (the only person who mattered to CW was CW) would not get caught.

The gal might have called the police, because she wants to get as far away from this mess as possible. And not be involved or charged with anything.

I know if I saw a man I was involved with on tv, with missing wife and kids, it would creep me out.

I don’t follow.
Her electronic or digital confiding to others can probably be used as testimony and not be considered hearsay.

Example. If she text her friend about having CW immediately investigated if something happens to her.

Then that text can be used as a testimonial statement by the victim in regards to the case at hand.

Now the defense would love to see the I love you texts by the victim to CW.

But the state will concentrate on the main texts of her not trusting her husband. Jmo

Interviews with co-workers was my first thought. Since the mistress was also a co-worker I think it's highly possible that other co-workers have picked up on it.

I hadn't thought of that. My thoughts were that perhaps one of the neighbors security cameras recorded a young lady coming over to his house when SW and the girls were out of town.

Her electronic or digital confiding to others can probably be used as testimony and not be considered hearsay.

Example. If she text her friend about having CW immediately investigated if something happens to her.

Then that text can be used as a testimonial statement by the victim in regards to the case at hand.

Now the defense would love to see the I love you texts by the victim to CW.

But the state will concentrate on the main texts of her not trusting her husband. Jmo
Gotcha. I do hope that that is the case- BUT I’m sure the friends that she texted regularly would’ve said already. I hope maybe she confided in family.

I hadn't thought of that. My thoughts were that perhaps one of the neighbors security cameras recorded a young lady coming over to his house when SW and the girls were out of town.

That's also possible. If it is true that CW grilled-out the day before, his mistress may have been there and her car seen on video.

The police knew he had a mistress, though he denied it initially. How does everyone think the police knew about the mistress?
LE interviewed c0-workers. The AP (affair partner) most likely admitted the affair, if not willingly.....certainly under pressure from LE and possibly co-workers. Co-workers have a unique sense of infidelity among their own.

(C&P from @CM0709 previous #6 thread)

"Maybe the Mistress cheated on him with someone else. SW came home they argued he was already upset about fighting with mistress and he took it out on SW"

I think youre on to something here which perhaps sent him into a rage:

What if.. girlfriend ends it that day bcoz she's realised he's married with kids, pregnant wife etc ( By a few accounts Shanann knew he was having an affair, maybe they were to deal with that when she got back from her trip?)

But he's already blown a gasket bcoz he was rejected and killed the children (you know, bcoz he has that pesky family not bcoz he's a cheating ) then naturally has to kill his wife bcoz its her fault too. Just random thoughts..

(Edited bcoz I found the original posters name)

Last edited:
The police knew he had a mistress, though he denied it initially. How does everyone think the police knew about the mistress?

My guess would be cellphone records. I'm sure it showed multiple texts/calls at all hours of the day and night.

I'm sure his cellphone records and pings were the very 1st thing cops pulled after they were reported missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa