Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she saw him coming, she would’ve snapped a picture.

If he admits to laying in wait, jumping / tackling her, then he admits to the premeditation and motivation.

In my opinion, she never saw him coming.

You have to factor in her terror though. Its important to keep in mind that we have the benefit of hindsight and objectivity. We are thinking logically and rationally about an event that likely took place in seconds.

I do wonder how much info the autopsy will yield though, after five weeks outdoors. I hope cause of death can be determined as well as any other assaults. It is not a given that they will be able to say for sure how she died or if she was sexually assaulted...
You are right, I would think, after all this time. I hope they find out.

I do wonder how much info the autopsy will yield though, after five weeks outdoors. I hope cause of death can be determined as well as any other assaults. It is not a given that they will be able to say for sure how she died or if she was sexually assaulted...
If she was beaten to death it would likely show at autopsy. Strangulation can still be determined in some cases (thyroid bone broken). Asphyxiation would be unlikely to be determined.

Sure seems like FBI Profilers (or Ex FBI profilers) get it wrong every time.

The Ex FBI Profiler said Mollie very likely left with someone she knew, someone she trusted.

Other experts on TV predicted a “kidnapper” would be older than this guy.

To play devil's advocate, it's a very small town. It could be likely that they were acquaintances as opposed to total random strangers. But that's just me speculating.

Also, it's not like we have a gigantic pool of serial killers to be arrogant enough to say we know so much about them. We don't. Serial killers are still extremely rare (that we know of) compared to the rest of the population. We learn new stuff about these strange people every day.

He had pictures of guns on his Facebook page. Could he have shot her? A knife?

He’s not big. He’s5’3” when you subtract the height of his hair. She would have fought

How did he get her in the trunk and what caused her head to bleed? Was she dead in the trunk?

Do we know where he lived or where he worked?

Yarrabee Farms: Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts murder was employee in good standing

"Yarrabee Farms, a family-owned company that operates dairy farms in the rolling hills outside Brooklyn, said that Rivera had been an employee in good standing for four years and that it was shocked to learn he was implicated in the crime.

The company is owned by the family of Craig Lang, a prominent Republican who previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau."

The coward probably came up from behind with a rock/blunt object and stuck her. Mollie wouldnt have known he was there or even hear him coming as she would have had her earphones in.
We can't assume MT, running at the side of a road, would have been listening to music so loudly she would not have heard a car either in front of her or behind her. People in general know to be aware of cars when walking, biking, jogging, so often have music at low volume. I know I do. Very low.

I wonder why he confessed and led them to her body. They only had the video of him following her in the car. He could have denied that he spoke to her or anything else and they had nothing to show otherwise. Maybe they tricked him and said we have you on tape talking to her or something.

Or...maybe he was drunk and passed out; and when he came back around realized what he had done. I am not making excuses for his when I'm angry, I black out story, because I think it is BS...but passed out because your drunk...possible. Jmo
But his blackout story was an attempt to minimize. If he was drunk, he’d have said that, because in his mind, it minimizes things even further. The fact that he didn’t say he was drunk or high (as far as we know) means that he probably wasn’t, in my mind anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member