Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hearing is no place for that little girl. Like she needs any more trauma.
There is only one reason I would bring the little girl to court if I was the girlfriend, to show him that he has a daughter who he would never want this to happen to and he needs to plead guilty, tell the truth and let MT's parents have the closure they need. Maybe delusional on my part!

So this type of motion is typical. The media have filed a number of motions for expanded media coverage, and the defense tries to get a closed court to avoid the media coverage.

Magistrate ruled from the bench the defendant's right to a fair trial is not prejudiced by the expanded media coverage. Extended media coverage granted! Gag order sent to district court for a hearing.

I don't believe there is video of the suspect loading Mollie into the trunk of his car, but Mollie running, the circling of the car, bad camera angles, and difficulty to identify what they were looking at is what I refer to as the abduction information on CCTV which did lead to an arrest.
Let me get this straight---LE was just provided valuable video just last week?

this guy has ruined so many lives (****allegedly**** just to be legal-friendly). Not just his daughter's and Mollie's friends and family, but even the kids that Mollie worked with...I mean how in the world do you explain to children why Miss Mollie just suddenly stopped showing up and they will never see her again? Awful. I went through the public pictures on Laura's FB and cried. I know they will always have Mollie's spirit around them but i'm sure her physical presence will most certainly be missed.

A paid for translator by his attorney

His attorney is private, not court appointed

His attorney is running for an Iowa Supreme Court seat

Isnt that the one on his left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics