IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was quite a bit of storming at that time. The smell would only be noticeable if you were out of your car and near her body, which being on a remote road in the field I doubt you would even notice.

It is also fertilizing time, so that smell would greatly mask this one.

...or the smell could be written off to a dead deer, dog or other animal, if anyone had a reason to go down that road, slowly, with their windows open. Also, turkey buzzards can be so darned common as to be not noticeable. When I lived in the coutry, in southern Mississippi, there were times I had to stop for the buzzards eating road kill.

Criminal Investigation released on Thursday:

The Iowa State Medical Examiner conducted an autopsy yesterday, August 22, 2018, on the body confirmed to be Mollie Tibbetts, and drew some preliminary conclusions.

The State Medical Examiner determined that the manner of death was homicide resulting from multiple sharp force injuries. Further examination may result in additional findings. Autopsy reports are confidential under Iowa law, except for the cause and manner of death. (Iowa Code § 22.7(4)(c)).

Mollie Tibbetts: Death resulted from 'multiple sharp force injuries' says medical examiner

Probably. No accident involved here at all.
I refuse to hate anyone but this makes my blood curdle and I wanna puke!
So up-close and personal if it was a knife. What else could it mean???
:(

No accident. And I can't help but wonder about the murder happening in a location other than the road. JMO

For those that can't open the link:

IOWA — The Iowa State Medical Examiner is releasing more details on the death of Mollie Tibbetts.

The body found on Tuesday in rural Poweshiek County has now been positively identified as Tibbetts. Her cause of death is listed as “multiple sharp force injuries.” Further autopsy results are still pending.

Tibbetts disappeared after going for a jog in her hometown of Brooklyn on July 18th. On Tuesday, Cristhian Rivera lead authorities to her body and admitted to dumping her in a cornfield. Rivera is charged with First Degree Murder.

Forensic definition of the term sharp force injuries-
Sharp force injuries are characterized by a relatively well-defined traumatic separation of tissues, occurring when a sharp-edged or pointed object comes into contact with the skin and underlying tissues. Three specific subtypes of sharp force injuries exist, as follows: stab wounds, incised wounds, and chopwounds.Oct 18, 2016
Forensic Autopsy of Sharp Force Injuries: Overview, Definitions, Scene ...
Forensic Autopsy of Sharp Force Injuries: Overview, Definitions, Scene Findings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member