TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha those too...sorry my phone is new and my dictionary doesn't know me yet.

I think everyone knew what you meant. I am on my phone too, and I cringe sometimes when I review my posts after posting. If I haven’t been unfairly victimized by autocorrect then I have been a serial offender of bad grammar (I specialize in incorrect verb conjugations)

If she was a month or two pregnant in January, then she would have already had the baby, I would suppose. It could be extra baby weight (especially if she isn't able to exercise) or perhaps she may have miscarried and gotten pregnant again. With how sure her sister and her friend are that it is Caitlin I have hopes it is her, she is found safely and, if there is a baby, that the baby is also safe and well. So heartbreaking.

I got pregnant in December of 2016, so in January of 2017 I was 4 weeks pregnant. My due date wasn't until September 22nd. If she was only a month pregnant in January she could definitely be just at the end of her pregnancy.

I have to pick my son up from preschool soon. Hope I don't miss any big news.

If there really is police presence in the neighborhood, I hope a local station picks it up soon. I feel like it would almost have to be related at this point.

I got pregnant in December of 2016, so in January of 2017 I was 4 weeks pregnant. My due date wasn't until September 22nd. If she was only a month pregnant in January she could definitely be just at the end of her pregnancy.
Oh wow - thanks for that. I know I've heard that pregnancy is actually more like 10 months, right? I've never been pregnant. My kids are all adopted, so thanks. That makes sense. I sure hope she's ok.

I am listening to EMS scanner on broadcastify. Police one is offline. If I hear anything will let you know. And searching active call lists. For now speculation on what is going on.
Just a reminder that whatever is heard on a scanner needs to stay in the WS scanner thread. You can post EMS scanner feed in the scanner thread (we lovingly refer to as the basement)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member