Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about foster family stuff, however I hope I don't get in trouble for this....(mods-please appreciate I have a heart). according to her, her due date is 12/28/18 and she's having a girl. I pray this little one has a chance.

It will change all night. Don’t bust your head open. Lol they now have to upload hundreds of documents
I wouldn't be surprised to see charges added, but in this case a charge was removed and I didn't want anyone to be confused if they pulled up the charges. IOW, my post was for clarity.

ETA: The mugshot you posted is from 2017.

but when you murder your own child...
Hi, I actually said that she deserves the dp for killing her child. Please see Sherin Mathews, the Hart family, JonBenét as reference to upstanding, “old enough” parents. Age, social status, has nothing to do with it. Being a good person or not does. A good person cannot and will not kill another person, especially a child no matter their own age. An evil/bad person, will do anything they can to hurt other people, even if that means killing a child to get their way. She thought people would believe her bs story and she’d be off the hook.

Last edited:
I knew this when the story was that she took a walk with her toddler in the rain at 9:30pm, accepted a ride from a total stranger who punched her so hard, she wasn't able to call police until the next morning.

I am not saying anything, BUT. . .this is a 21 (twenty-one) year old girl who is very pregnant, has no husband or even current boyfriend, can't pay her rent, has hormones doing whack to her body and mind and has an active toddler from a man who is taking her to court, again, to get custody. Maybe rightfully so, but she was being pushed to the limit from many sources, internal and external. She didn't have the coping skills to handle her reality. Where are HER parents? Why wasn't she being taken care of better? Not everyone can do this, alone and broke. It breaks THEM instead.

Maybe not evil - just immature, exhausted and hopeless and took it out on the one who wouldn't let her get any sleep.

I wouldn't be surprised to see charges added, but in this case a charge was removed and I didn't want anyone to be confused if they pulled up the charges. IOW, my post was for clarity.

Yeh she won’t get a new one until they can find her the right size top. But that is her mugshot on the page. For now.

I knew this when the story was that she took a walk with her toddler in the rain at 9:30pm, accepted a ride from a total stranger who punched her so hard, she wasn't able to call police until the next morning.

I am not saying anything, BUT. . .this is a 21 (twenty-one) year old girl who is very pregnant, has no husband or even current boyfriend, can't pay her rent, has hormones doing whack to her body and mind and has an active toddler from a man who is taking her to court, again, to get custody. Maybe rightfully so, but she was being pushed to the limit from many sources, internal and external. She didn't have the coping skills to handle her reality. Where are HER parents? Why wasn't she being taken care of better? Not everyone can do this, alone and broke. It breaks THEM instead.

Maybe not evil - just immature, exhausted and hopeless and took it out on the one who wouldn't let her get any sleep.

I understand what you're saying but these are all choices she made. She's 21, she understands how birth control works. If she couldn't handle one child, she should have made it a priority to not get pregnant with a second one. Just like too many parents she seemingly used her child as a pawn in some power game with the baby's father. If she didn't want Jordan, there are a line of people who would have happily taken him. But for some people that pride hit - or benefits hit - is just too much. It's selfish, and she has no one to blame for sitting in jail charged with murder right now but herself.

I don't know about foster family stuff, however I hope I don't get in trouble for this....(mods-please appreciate I have a heart). according to her, her due date is 12/28/18 and she's having a girl. I pray this little one has a chance.

I thought I saw the foster family mentioned in an article but I can't find it now. I read it, clicked on another link and it went to a blog of the foster mom. Not verified it's her that I've seen. I read some of it and had to stop. It had me in tears.

It is still not an excuse to kill your child!

Where did everyone read about a foster family?
I think there's been some confusion. The only reference to foster care I found was that the mother herself had once been in foster care. But the woman who stated that also said she thought Charisse had lost custody of Jordan at one time. It's not clear if that is true and if so where he was during that period.
Out by the woods in the crowd was Fezjia Brown, who said she used to be a staff member at Family Resources, where the mother stayed years ago while in foster care.

Brown said when that particular home closed, she fought to get Stinson new housing.

"Charisse has a lot of hope," Brown remembers telling a director, noting that she was one of few girls there who attended school.

About a year ago, Brown said, she saw Stinson without her son, and the young mother told her: "Ms. Fezjia, I’m going to get him back." Brown said she wasn’t sure what happened, but she took it to mean Stinson had lost custody of her child.
Police: Mother faces murder charge in death of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau
ETA: A neighbor reported that child protective workers took Jordan about 8 months ago and he was returned about 3 months ago. No mention of where he lived during that time.
About eight months ago, Dillon recalled, the baby was taken from them by child protective workers. But young Jordan came back about three months ago, Dillon said.

Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said late Tuesday that his agency’s child protection investigators had contact with the toddler, as did Eckerd Connects Community Alternatives, which provides child welfare services in Pinellas and Pasco counties on behalf of the Department of Children and Families.

Last edited:
Since I was a teen mom I can empathize. However, she had options, where many of us do not. Jojo had a father, grandparents and others who would have happily taken him. (I had no "village" to speak of. My "village" made a teenager look extremely competent!)

I think this was a case of "if I can't have him no one can." There is a reason she's charged with 1st degree murder.

It's going to be awfully hard for anyone to convince me that out of 365 days in a year this just coincidentally happened on his dad's birthday.

If this women is addicted to drugs, yes, they are available in prison.
But, you need money, or, some sort of a way to barter for them.
Nothing is Free, Inside or outside of prison.
With all the publicity on this case. I am sure they will place her in protective custody.
AKA:
Alone in a cell.
For a long time, with jailors who will act proffesional, but, make it clear how they feel about her.
Sorry for spelling, I have no spell check on my keyboard.

Charges haven't been removed, you just need to click on her name to see this particular case. It's just formatted to be a little easier to follow.

I am so sad to see this outcome, but i guess we all saw it coming. I want to give my deepest condoleances to Jordans family and everyone who had a warm heart for him.

Sweet little boy, i am sorry your life here was so short. I hope you are safe up there now. Fly high. You will be missed. Rest in peace sweetheart.

Rest in Peace Jordan <3

Websleuths has opened my eyes to the horrific crimes against children; parents who are supposed to protect their children can be the cruelest of them all.

Thinking of Jordan's Dad & family :( so sorry this is the outcome for little Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle