Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how Katrina can be so sure TJ doesn't know anyone in Kendall. He would have met a lot of people through GAPA, he goes out for hours doing God knows what, he probably spends a bit of time in pubs. Not to mention courts; milling outside the courthouse. Gets himself photographed with--who was it? music stars. I'd guess he has a good many acquaintances.

Or he had the use of a property in Cedar Loggers Lane and so Middle Brother as disposal site was convenient. (All speculation.)
true - or a friend there to visit, it's a walkable distance. He could say he broke down. needs a lift. Maybe this person is ACAs source. even more speculation :) all IMO & just waffling ideas

I don't know how Katrina can be so sure TJ doesn't know anyone in Kendall. He would have met a lot of people through GAPA, he goes out for hours doing God knows what, he probably spends a bit of time in pubs. Not to mention courts; milling outside the courthouse. Gets himself photographed with--who was it? music stars. I'd guess he has a good many acquaintances.
BBM, I agree, although she did state something along the lines of "who really knows when it comes to TJ"?
So i don't think she does know everything about him.

not
to mention, Kendall is a great area for collecting scrap metal, too - he probably gets around to earn some cash

not

to mention, Kendall is a great area for collecting scrap metal, too - he probably gets around to earn some cash

I noticed on the video where the ACA reporter was pointing out all the stuff dumped around that area too, old computers and other stuff as well. Like a rubbish dumping ground there.

'Look, there's a lot of people who make commentary on this. I'd say, I'd say, we're the ones investigating the matter, we're fully aware of the circumstances. We know what happened in Kendall and around Kendall and all the bush tracks. That's pure speculation on their behalf.' DCI Jubelin
(Bo's unofficial transcript of this presser one year ago)
I wonder if that includes the origins of the burned out/rusted out car? I think it probably does. Could be that ACA have only just got wind about it. Or it could be that LE have given them info for a story for a reason. It would be interesting to know how much of this area is close to where the recent searches were done.

If the fire brigade werd called out they may gave flipped it.

No evidence of fire in surrounding bushland is concerning. May show car was burnt elsewhere.

Do we actualky for a fact know this car body is in stoney creek area or is it supposition? Do we know time mentioned is driving time or distance measurement time.

Could this be long point trail search area done in Jan 2015?
i don't know the answers to these questions but if the car shown last night was burnt in that space, itt wouldn't necessarily mean the surrounding trees caught fire... i wouldn't think anyway

can someone tell me if Stoney Creek Road was verified as the place this car wreck was filmed by ACA or is it just supposition due to the driving time from fgm's house the reporter mentioned

can someone tell me if Stoney Creek Road was verified as the place this car wreck was filmed by ACA or is it just supposition due to the driving time from fgm's house the reporter mentioned
Supposition I think, also due to the Batar Creek Road search nearby. My feeling was that the parts of Stoney Creek Road we were looking at it were too close to be a 12-minute drive.

I noticed on the video where the ACA reporter was pointing out all the stuff dumped around that area too, old computers and other stuff as well. Like a rubbish dumping ground there.
I think there's a few like that. i saw a big one, i don't think it's the one they were at...
Maybe an important part fell off it and it broke down?

absolutely could happen... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members