Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've skipped a few pages, so sorry if anyone has touched on this already.

In the ACA interview, it states Jones told one person he'd been out that day with a chainsaw which he had borrowed from the local Council. IMO & past experience working for local government, due to public liability etc, you'd be hard pushed to find any Council or government owned corporation allowing its employees to borrow plant & equipment, let alone to a random member of the public. It's a big no-no that could put someone's job on the line. Councils loan out things like cat traps, but a chainsaw? Come on.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/09/12/17/16/william-tyrrell-investigation-burnt-out-car-might-be-clue
Maybe he didn't only borrow the chainsaw but the corresponding employee also. ;) I think, it would be a common practice, to "hire" a mate with mate's work equipment for private purposes.

Hmm - we haven't seen BS for a long time. His new look. His roots do need a touch up, if he wants to maintain it. :)
With the charges in both NSW and VIC having been dropped I am surprised he is still maintaining his tight lipped approach.

So we have learned about two cars that AJ got around in (with or without permission).
One towed from the neighbours driveway for us all to see. The other out bush gutted and up ended.
It was a car that was like the one AJ was driving around in. Who actually owned it? Was it shared?

There are poi's that have not been named in the media. But there are still a few that have. I am still really interest in what cars they and their families got around in.

jmo
What's with PB's "borrowed" and disappeared car, which belonged to his son and got scrapped somewhere? I remember vague ....

Maybe he didn't only borrow the chainsaw but the corresponding employee also. ;) I think, it would be a common practice, to "hire" a mate with mate's work equipment for private purposes.
Wonder why he needed a chainsaw?
Was he cutting timber that day or collecting scrap metal like he said?
I don't recall where he said previously he was out cutting wood?
But then i also think AJ and the truth are strangers.

t

That's down toward the highway, a longer way, but possible to reach through bush tracks from stoney creek rd... thumbnail shows a straight line as the crow flies, they other shows the kind of route (very loosely) that a car would need to make, so half the distance & add a little - around 8-9km??
That's another one again. I didn't know that quarry.

Are there no other children in Kendall?
There are certainly a lot of other children in Kendall, but not well known via "acquaintances" (maybe) and not being foster children (!!) and not being that young/sweet like little spider man and his sister. I think, the rules of FACS were well known to the abductors. IMO

If he isn't as innocent as he likes to show himself re little children, it's a good thing to know his new look.

Yes ... and I think that the police may agree, too. I don't think the police will be unhappy that Spedding's new look has been publicly revealed.

“Police hold serious concerns for the safety of these children if the accused (Spedding) is once more given access (to the grandchildren),” the document said.
The Australian - April 27, 2015
(my italics)

Wonder why he needed a chainsaw?
Was he cutting timber that day or collecting scrap metal like he said?
I don't recall where he said previously he was out cutting wood?
But then i also think AJ and the truth are strangers.
Perhaps he located some scrap metal deep in the bush and needed to chop timber to get it out.

Nothing new, but different wording (I think):
Detectives discover burnt-out car that could hold key to finding William Tyrrell | Daily Mail Online

Investigators have discovered a burnt-out car that was left deep in the bush near where William disappeared.

It is believed the vehicle belonged to Tony Jones, who was at one point a person of interest in Tyrrell's disappearance.

A woman who had been living with Mr Jones at the time William vanished, told the publication she would 'not be surprised' if he burnt his car.

This new piece of information will be part of the inquest into the disappearance of young William.

I’m trying to work out of this info about the car is as new as it’s being made out to be. Katrina who did the interview some time ago on aca is asked about the car. Is she in the same clothes as the original interview.i can’t access the footage to check at the moment .

I’m trying to work out of this info about the car is as new as it’s being made out to be. Katrina who did the interview some time ago on aca is asked about the car. Is she in the same clothes as the original interview.i can’t access the footage to check at the moment .
Yes just checked and Katrina must have been asked about the burnt out car at the same time as her previous interview . Same clothes and hair etc. So I’m guessing for some reason it couldn’t have been discussed at the earlier interview. I’m sorry I’m not savvy enough to post the screen shots. Also sorry if this has been posted earlier. Excuse me also talking to myself and quoting my own posts !

Last edited:
Yes ... and I think that the police may agree, too. I don't think the police will be unhappy that Spedding's new look has been publicly revealed.

“Police hold serious concerns for the safety of these children if the accused (Spedding) is once more given access (to the grandchildren),” the document said.
The Australian - April 27, 2015
(my italics)

BBM, What was the document? And what is it in context to?
Has Spedding done something to his grandchildren?

Is it this one, to the far right, half way down the page? (Source: Google Maps)

Yes.

I have tried to (sort of) replicate your pic ... but this one is from Feb 2014.

21488li.jpg

Zoomed in, the cleared area looks like this.

29bgcjm.jpg

Yes just checked and Katrina must have been asked about the burnt out car at the same time as her previous interview . Same clothes and hair etc. So I’m guessing for some reason it couldn’t have been discussed at the earlier interview. I’m sorry I’m not savvy enough to post the screen shots. Also sorry if this has been posted earlier. Excuse me also talking to myself and quoting my own posts !

Does she talk about the burnt out car, in the interview? I thought she just talked about the car (no mention of it being burned).
I think the interview with Katrina was after the word was out about cars being parked on the street.

Does she talk about the burnt out car, in the interview? I thought she just talked about the car (no mention of it being burned).
I think the interview with Katrina was after the word was out about cars being parked on the street.
Pretty sure in last nights progrmme she was in the footage and asked about burnt out car

Yes it was after. I will look again now to make it more clear. I think my post above wasn’t so clear

Pretty sure in last nights progrmme she was in the footage and asked about burnt out car

I may be wrong, but I dont think she was asked about a burnt car last night, just about his car(s).
I think it was the same footage last night as the footage from quite a while ago - it had just been inserted into last night's report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060