Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do these two look so similar?
6ft7dj.jpg
f3cd3d8630ff24ac48c0eccaff9b42f8

the sketches of the cars on benaroo depict two cars with 4 doors each.....one a sedan and one a wagon.
the burnt out one has two doors and is a hatch back or wagon

the burnt out car was discovered a year after William went missing and a current affair spoke to the person who discovered it in the bush....it is this anonomous persons opinion that it 'looked like' a car tony jones drove and when he brought it to police attention (no mention of the time lapse between visits ?) it had been flipped over and burnt out.

nothing solid in any of this information unfortunately .

good to see things shaking up again with news of the inquest :)

This is the burnt out car - rotated. It is a 4 door hatch. imo

Attachments

• Rotated.png
    Rotated.png
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 150
Hey guys, I haven't caught up on all the posts since the latest developments so apologies if I've missed something.

The article below makes it sound like the car was flipped over and burnt out between the time it was discovered by "a person" to the time the police went out to look at it.

How long a time period would that have been? I got the impression it was a matter of days but maybe not.

Could burnt-out car help lead police to William Tyrrell?

Edit: It also made me wonder about the "suspicious activity" in the bush that detectives alluded to when they abruptly changed their search area during the recent search. Was the activity the burning of the car?

This is the burnt out car - rotated. It is a 4 door hatch. imo
good pic soso
yes can see clearly 4 doors.
looks a lot more like the wagon sketch eerie!
now we getting some smoke burning :)

I rewatched it and rewatched it. couldn't see this shot???

was feeling deflated about it having two doors.o_O
thank you for getting it:cool:

paraphrased
At the time of William diappearance. Jones was driving a white station wagon and
PB said he owned a white holden commodore. He did not say if that was a sedan or wagon.
His son owned a grey Holden astra.

PB said he was expecting police would seek him out, given he was one of the 80 paedophiles in the area.

Category: | Herald Sun
William Tyrrell: Paedophile Paul Bickford denies being involved in abducting toddler

There's a few things i don't understand here, if anyone can help out.

When ACA went to look at the car it was flipped and burned out, but it wasn't previously. Is it possible AJ went back there after he was out of jail? Better late than never. The police could have checked it out prior in situ?

Was TJ's relative wearing the same thing as in the older clip from ACA? She looked the same, in the same possies, same hair, but i can't remember the clothes. Will have to go back & check, can't just yet. Maybe ACA filmed a lot of this back then & left it for the anniversary?

Would ACA have to tell police that this was their plan? I imagine they would but I'm just imagining, and then police would say yes/no? Why did they say yes, if this the case.... would they let them put just **** out there when it's going to the public? Maybe they would ;)

IMO, this provided a great opportunity for some 'viewer increase' for ACA. .. however, even if its a rehash of old news, IMO if it tweaks a memory of something in someone, that has to be a good thing. ..

(I know the society that I want to live in. It's one with care, respect & consideration of others. It's one that protects & nurtures our young; it's one that looks out for our seniors, it's one that encourages those who contribute; it's one that sets firm boundaries in respect of all the above, which in turn ensures that I / we live in a country & society that brings safety & joy for all.)

Here we're talking about a Very Young Little Boy. ... aside from all the other feelings I go through, I absolutely fail to understand the fact that any Human Being can cause this pain & heatbreak in respect of an innocent and harmless little clild.

May they rot in hell ... And I know they will.

But before that, we need our piss weak laws in Australia to change, so those who tread the alternate path to what our society stands for ( check my vision above - after all, it's all about me & my vision - she says 'tongue in cheek' & head bowed :)

Yes that’s right,and in that report was Katrina, and in last nights report when the journalist asks her about tony Jones having a habit of burning out cars she is in the same clothes same environment etc. That’s why I believe the journalist at the time of the first interview had knowledge of the burnt out car. I think it’s something they have known of for some time and have maybe only recently had the go ahead to report on.
Yes - that's correct. The coronial inquest announcement is the factor here. The car would have been examined for new forensic evidence which they could present to the coroner to justify an inquest. I believe they've had the information about the car for some time. ACA is sensationalising it as a new discovery, of course. Let me clarify - in my view, the car has not presented any new evidence. But LE may have leveraged its later burning to enable something new to be offered to the coroner.

Last edited:
I don't know how Katrina can be so sure TJ doesn't know anyone in Kendall. He would have met a lot of people through GAPA, he goes out for hours doing God knows what, he probably spends a bit of time in pubs. Not to mention courts; milling outside the courthouse. Gets himself photographed with--who was it? music stars. I'd guess he has a good many acquaintances.
Which music stars? Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member