Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lord, Samantha is just a freakin miserable person. I wish she’d give it a rest but I guess she’s desperately clinging to the notoriety she so badly craves.
It is all 100% jealousy and envy. She wants to hobnob with royalty and catch a prince and isn't being allowed to by her baby sister. What a terrible person.

PRINCE Harry and wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, will visit Sydney, Melbourne, Dubbo and Fraser Island on their tour of Australia next month.
Kensington Palace last night released details of the royal tour, which is built around the Invictus Games, the international sporting event for injured and ill veterans founded by Prince Harry, and being held this year in Sydney.
Meghan and Harry’s Aussie tour

It’s spring time here in Australia so we can expect to see lighter type clothing on the Duchess during their tour.

I wonder if we will get to see a photo of the Duchess with a Koala.

Will ITV rescue Eugenie 'ratings flop' wedding after BBC snub? Prince Andrew opens talks with TV company to cover his daughter's big day

Will ITV rescue Eugenie 'ratings flop' wedding after BBC snub? | Daily Mail Online

I can picture the Duke of York demanding his daughter's wedding be televised. I wish Princess Eugenie and her Partner well but I don't think there will be the same public enthusiasm.

I am looking forward to seeing what the Duchess of York wears and if Prince Philip turns up giving her the stink eye. In addition I want to see what Princess Anne and Princess Beatrice arrive wearing.

Will ITV rescue Eugenie 'ratings flop' wedding after BBC snub? Prince Andrew opens talks with TV company to cover his daughter's big day

Will ITV rescue Eugenie 'ratings flop' wedding after BBC snub? | Daily Mail Online

I can picture the Duke of York demanding his daughter's wedding be televised. I wish Princess Eugenie and her Partner well but I don't think there will be the same public enthusiasm.

I am looking forward to seeing what the Duchess of York wears and if Prince Philip turns up giving her the stink eye. In addition I want to see what Princess Anne and Princess Beatrice arrive wearing.

Do you know if European Royals usually televise their weddings? I'm curious.
The Yorks don't really have a connection with the public and this is why I think there will be less interest in their wedding. William and Harry have a connection with the public via their royal duties, the public was interested in both of their weddings.

Also do you know if European Royals have duties like the British Royals (e.g. Charity work, Representing different causes, public apperances, etc.). The British still have a number of colonies and then there is the commonwealth, they have a lot of ground to cover, I'm curious about those smaller European countries where they don't have as big of a population to serve.

Do you know if European Royals usually televise their weddings? I'm curious.
The Yorks don't really have a connection with the public and this is why I think there will be less interest in their wedding. William and Harry have a connection with the public via their royal duties, the public was interested in both of their weddings.

Also do you know if European Royals have duties like the British Royals (e.g. Charity work, Representing different causes, public apperances, etc.). The British still have a number of colonies and then there is the commonwealth, they have a lot of ground to cover, I'm curious about those smaller European countries where they don't have as big of a population to serve.

The Yorks really WANT more public roles though.

The Yorks really WANT more public roles though.

I was going to make a comment but then realized that this thread is about the Duke and Duchessos Sussex.....not the York’s. Will go look for athread on the York’s.

The York offspring don't have public Royal roles like William and Harry. They are expected to earn their own keep. They're no different to Zara excepting they use the title Princess. Zara's wedding wasn't televised so neither should Eugenie's be IMO. In essence they're just privileged people getting married, they do no public service and so hold little interest to the public at large, fashion choices aside.

All that said, I'd probably watch.:oops:

Is there a picture?

Yes!!

upload_2018-9-17_20-23-49.jpeg

The gold ring features a halo of diamonds surrounding a coral-colored gem. Named after a lotus flower with a similar hue, padparadscha sapphires mostly come from Sri Lanka, and they're especially rare and coveted for their unique pink-orange glow.

(They designed the ring together)

"Why I loved it so much is it changes color from every different angle that you look at it, which is what I think of Eugenie," the 31-year-old wine merchant told the BBC. "She changes color, and it's just so amazing."

(Awwwwww...so sweet! :rolleyes:)

Princess Eugenie of York Flashes Her Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members