Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samantha Markle has gone on a three-day rant against her half-sister, calling Meghan Markle a 'ducha**', comparing her to Donald Trump, and taking swipes at her mother.

'I am not candy coating anything anymore! The DUCHA** should be humane to our father who has given her everything and this media crap can stop!' Markle tweeted on Monday.

'He was the one who was always there for her. Fake waves and smiles can stop. The duchA** can bow to the daddy'.

At one point during her rant Markle proclaimed that the Duchess of Sussex 'wasn't much different than Trump'.

Samantha Markle calls Meghan a DUCH-*advertiser censored** during Twitter rant | Daily Mail Online

I wish this woman would shut up permanently.

Shamelessly pathetic, isn't she?

Prince William Gets Candid About His Own Mental Health Struggles | Xfinity

Among all the glamour and luxury that seems to accompany a member of the British royal family, Prince William reminds us that he too is human.

On Tuesday, the Duke of Cambridge spoke at an event in Bristol for the launch of a website to improve mental health in the workplace after he was "stunned" to hear that only 2 percent of employees in Britain feel able to talk to their HR departments about their mental state...

PRINCE Harry and wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, will visit Sydney, Melbourne, Dubbo and Fraser Island on their tour of Australia next month.
Kensington Palace last night released details of the royal tour, which is built around the Invictus Games, the international sporting event for injured and ill veterans founded by Prince Harry, and being held this year in Sydney.
Meghan and Harry’s Aussie tour

It’s spring time here in Australia so we can expect to see lighter type clothing on the Duchess during their tour.

Among all the glamour and luxury that seems to accompany a member of the British royal family, Prince William reminds us that he too is human.

On Tuesday, the Duke of Cambridge spoke at an event in Bristol for the launch of a website to improve mental health in the workplace after he was "stunned" to hear that only 2 percent of employees in Britain feel able to talk to their HR departments about their mental state...
Always good to hear those with a public voice shed light on mental health concerns. Kudos to him!

The more I learn about the not-so-marvelous Markles, the more convinced I become that Meghan has made the right choice to distance herself from the lot of them. I wouldn't want them as my family, either.

Don't you also love when relatives you haven't seen in 20+ years go around telling everyone they know you so well and know all about your personality and every aspect of your life?! And then make up false rumors about you out of their butts?!?! :p

Reminds me of his mom and the way she changed the way AIDS was viewed. She made a big difference just through showing kindness. William might be able to do the same with mental illness perception.

Good on him.

jmo

Samantha Markle has publicly hit out at Prince Harry again, this time likening him to a hamster on his 34th birthday.

The British royal was compared to the furry creature as Meghan Markle's half-sister tweeted an image of a ginger-haired pet tucking into a miniature cake while wearing a celebratory hat.

'Happy Birthday Harry! As you "Mack down" on your birthday cake, think about the birthday wishes you never extended to your FATHER-IN-LAW,' she posted on Twitter.

Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha compares Prince Harry to a hamster on his 34th birthday | Daily Mail Online

Dreadful woman.jpg

I wish this dreadful woman would be quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52