AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Websleuths member cedgison as our new verified insider in Danniella's case.

I spoke with Julie Thomas, Danniella's mother-in-law, who said how much cedgison has helped her in this trying time.

Cedgison does not need to post links to the information she posts. It is up to you to decide if you believe it or not.

If you do not believe what a verified member on Websleuths says we ask you scroll by and do not argue.

You are allowed to ask cedgison questions however, you must do so in a way that does not violate TOS.

Really the main thing you need to remember on Websleuths is Don't Be A Jerk.

When speaking with Julie Thomas she gave me information to pass along.

Last Friday her brother, Danniella's uncle, was taken out of his house in handcuffs along with his son. The police threw in flash bombs and tore up the house looking for evidence connected to Danniella. They did this show of force based on a tip. The police told Julie that as soon as her brother was cleared he could move back in. Julie's brother has moved back in so he is no longer a suspect.
So please do not discuss him as a suspect.

His son is still in jail but nothing to do with Danniella's disappearance. I don't believe he is a suspect either but you all would no better than me.

Let's hope and pray Danniella comes home safe today!

Take Care,
Tricia

Thank you Tricia! And welcome, cedgison! @Tricia, can cedgison post the "timeline" she put together with Julie Thomas that has been posted in Julie Thomas's group? I think that would help steer our discussion towards piecing together Danniella's last night and possible search locations.

Just stumbled upon this case on WS. Is there a place where I can go to learn more about Daniella? I see she is 24 years old and where she was last seen, but that isn’t much. Who last saw her at the last location? What time was it & where was she going? Have they found the car? Has she been living in Mobile a long time? Did she grow up in Mobile? Graduate from a high school there? Go to college anywhere or no? If yes, where and if no, then what did she do during that time? What are her interests? What does she enjoy doing in spare time? I am just trying to find out about what she is like, as well as her interests and typical daily routines. If anyone can point me in a direction where I can read more about her, then please let me know.

Hey Everyone,
His son is still in jail but nothing to do with Danniella's disappearance. I don't believe he is a suspect either but you all would no better than me.

Tricia, it is exciting to have an approved expert in the thread to help find DNV! I hope and pray that she is found soon!

LE interviews posted in the thread said there was a connection between DV and the property belonging to JDTs brother that was searched. LE however did not specify the nature of the connection. JDT has stated her opinion on the entire event which I believe was reported to be "100% unrelated" and in my mind I would respectfully submit that this statement is her opinion and no more and no less. The opinion might be true and it might not but we will have to wait and see because this opinion on the surface is presently in contradiction to the statements of LE on the matter.

We have had much difficulty with this case because people sometimes think that because they say something that it is a fact rather than what it is in reality which is an opinion. As you always wisely point out to us we defer to LE statements and MSM reporting and not heresay, opinions and gossip. The insights of insiders and family certainly have value and we are lucky to have them on the thread. But in the situation we are in with this case where LE is sharing little to nothing with the public we are really struggling due to lack of facts. I think you did a good job of explaining what an expert is for this thread and that was very helpful as we will have to use our own judgment to evaluate any statements made.

We don't know how or even if the nephew of JDT is connected to the DNV case and we cannot confirm via current LE statements that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of DNV or that he knows nothing about the disappearance of DNV. LE stated in their interviews at the end of the day the property was searched that they did not find DNV and that was basically all they said. In the past nearly two months very little has been said by LE in this case. There are as yet no named suspects or POI in this case as stated by MPD. So far as I know, nobody has been specifically identified as not being a suspect by MPD and that includes JCD.

Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Websleuths member cedgison as our new verified insider in Danniella's case.

I spoke with Julie Thomas, Danniella's mother-in-law, who said how much cedgison has helped her in this trying time.

Cedgison does not need to post links to the information she posts. It is up to you to decide if you believe it or not.

If you do not believe what a verified member on Websleuths says we ask you scroll by and do not argue.

You are allowed to ask cedgison questions however, you must do so in a way that does not violate TOS.

Really the main thing you need to remember on Websleuths is Don't Be A Jerk.

When speaking with Julie Thomas she gave me information to pass along.

Last Friday her brother, Danniella's uncle, was taken out of his house in handcuffs along with his son. The police threw in flash bombs and tore up the house looking for evidence connected to Danniella. They did this show of force based on a tip. The police told Julie that as soon as her brother was cleared he could move back in. Julie's brother has moved back in so he is no longer a suspect.
So please do not discuss him as a suspect.

Take Care,
Tricia

Thanks, Tricia!

Just stumbled upon this case on WS. Is there a place where I can go to learn more about Daniella? I see she is 24 years old and where she was last seen, but that isn’t much. Who last saw her at the last location? What time was it & where was she going? Have they found the car? Has she been living in Mobile a long time? Did she grow up in Mobile? Graduate from a high school there? Go to college anywhere or no? If yes, where and if no, then what did she do during that time? What are her interests? What does she enjoy doing in spare time? I am just trying to find out about what she is like, as well as her interests and typical daily routines. If anyone can point me in a direction where I can read more about her, then please let me know.

Hi ellieuma!

These are all great questions! I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

There is a Facebook group but I am unsure if I can post the name/link. Her last known location was at the Shell gas station in the 3500 block of Governmenr Blvd. She had taken a path in life that she was not satisfied with and was in the process of making positive life changes for both her and her young daughter. One of her goals was to purchase a car (which she did). To celebrate her purchase, she went out bar hopping that evening with friends RC, MK & RC’s friend DW. They had just left the first bar/restaurant, The Dublin, at 10:45pm. DNV was driving her new car, following DW when she realized she didn’t have her phone. She flashed her lights at him to get his attention and they pulled into the Shell station to look for it. According to surveillance footage, they arrived at the gas station at 11:05pm and at 11:07pm, one car left (Car 1), another pilled in at 11:08pm (Car 3), and at 11:24pm both Car 2 (DNV) and Car 3 leave. It is during the time spent at the gas station that the LoJack on her car is disabled, thus the last ping. They were supposed to be heading back to The Dublin to get her phone and then to Ollie’s Mediterranean Grill but Danniella did not make it to either location. DW says that she followed him out of the gas station and, somewhere along the way, took a different route.

No, the car had not been found. She is not originally from Mobile (She’s from Roswell, NM); I will confirm where she went to high school. She & JDT’s son, TT, has been in a relationship off & on for 6 years and had a daughter together. My understanding is that, due to DNV’s financial goals, she worked a lot of double shifts at PF Changs and spent time with her daughter when she wasn’t working. JDT has legal custody of DNV & TT’s daughter, at DNV’s request, as DNV has a strained relationship with her own family.

Hopefully this helps!

A man arrested last week after a search that authorities thought might be connecting to a missing person case is expected back in court this morning. Jason Dykes is scheduled for an arraignment hearing this morning.

At first Mobile Police thought the property may have some connection to missing mom Danniella Vian. Dykes faces charges unrelated to the disappearance.

36-year-old Jason Corey Dykes is charged with unlawful imprisonment, domestic violence assault, and domestic violence strangulation.

Last week police searched a property near Wigfield Road and Travis Road. Last Thursday Mobile Police had information that led them to believe the property was linked to the Danniella Vian investigation. That was based on information from the victim in this case. Apparently, the search turned up no connection to the missing mom.
Man arrested after search linked to Vian case expected in court

Hi ellieuma!

These are all great questions! I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

There is a Facebook group but I am unsure if I can post the name/link. Her last known location was at the Shell gas station in the 3500 block of Governmenr Blvd. She had taken a path in life that she was not satisfied with and was in the process of making positive life changes for both her and her young daughter. One of her goals was to purchase a car (which she did). To celebrate her purchase, she went out bar hopping that evening with friends RC, MK & RC’s friend DW. They had just left the first bar/restaurant, The Dublin, at 10:45pm. DNV was driving her new car, following DW when she realized she didn’t have her phone. She flashed her lights at him to get his attention and they pulled into the Shell station to look for it. According to surveillance footage, they arrived at the gas station at 11:05pm and at 11:07pm, one car left (Car 1), another pilled in at 11:08pm (Car 3), and at 11:24pm both Car 2 (DNV) and Car 3 leave. It is during the time spent at the gas station that the LoJack on her car is disabled, thus the last ping. They were supposed to be heading back to The Dublin to get her phone and then to Ollie’s Mediterranean Grill but Danniella did not make it to either location. DW says that she followed him out of the gas station and, somewhere along the way, took a different route.

No, the car had not been found. She is not originally from Mobile (She’s from Roswell, NM); I will confirm where she went to high school. She & JDT’s son, TT, has been in a relationship off & on for 6 years and had a daughter together. My understanding is that, due to DNV’s financial goals, she worked a lot of double shifts at PF Changs and spent time with her daughter when she wasn’t working. JDT has legal custody of DNV & TT’s daughter, at DNV’s request, as DNV has a strained relationship with her own family.

Hopefully this helps!
Thank you so much for your voluntary participation in this forum. Your selflessness is appreciated. You will be able to make a difference for Danniella.

Hi ellieuma!

Hopefully this helps!
Three people were detained. JCD arrested, brother detained and cleared, who was third?

I hope no one minds if I remind all of this lovely young lady’s personal goals, desires and dreams.
Thanks for reposing this document! I wish we could make it the header for this thread. The goals were very specific and actionable which leads me to believe that DNV was determined once she set her mind on somthing. The goals were also near term and long term in nature so it seems she was looking into the future to determine the life she wanted for herself.

The life she wanted for herself seemed quite different from the life she had had since leaving her homes in NM and NC. The life she wanted for herself also seemed quite different from the her present life.

I keep wondereding if these changes she wanted to make in her life were at all threatening to those around her? The motive for involuntary disappearance theory in this case has always been unclear due to lack of information. But I've always wondered if personal changes being worked on by DNV were threatening to people in her life along with the inevitable financial consequences of that those changes might bring? Change is challenging and can be stressful.

There is no doubt from looking at the goals that this is a young woman that loved her daughter deeply and wanted to spend more time with her IMO. Who might be threatened by this and why? We don't yet know if this is a related question to the case or not. But I would think that LE is on top of investigation of this issue but it will simply take time to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard