Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the trip from his house to the airport covers the same route that he took the day that he disposed of the bodies? Is it in the same general direction? Is it taking the same major roads?

I just got my interest piqued when he talked about going out looking for them, and I was thinking perhaps the reason he was going out looking for them is because he either wanted to dispose of something, or he was going to check on something? therefore, was thinking when he went to the airport did he go alone and did he take the same route?

Regarding the media interviews, did they just ring his bell and start asking questions? (which he was all to happy to lie about, er, answer, of course). Did they call and make a reservation? IMO Was he just standing outside while lying to friends, and media drove up?

Does anyone know if the trip from his house to the airport covers the same route that he took the day that he disposed of the bodies? Is it in the same general direction? Is it taking the same major roads?

I just got my interest piqued when he talked about going out looking for them, and I was thinking perhaps the reason he was going out looking for them is because he either wanted to dispose of something, or he was going to check on something? therefore, was thinking when he went to the airport did he go alone and did he take the same route?
Very interesting question. All I remember is AB's diagram, where he had to drive past his work place to the desecration site, then double back to the work site. That's why I always wonder if LE interviewed those guys who presumably saw him just minutes after he dumped the kids in toxic crude. (Sorry to meander, probably someone from that area can give you a good answer about route to airport). IMO

@FlossyMay

“I don't believe he was ever telling the truth"

Well now FlossyMay, there was ONE truth. SW arrived home around 2:00 a.m. Full stop.

“But when Chris later spoke with a detective, he said he’d told Shanann he wanted to separate at 4 a.m. — seemingly conflicting with his earlier assertion that he broached the separation after waking up at about 5 a.m.” This was the so-called "emotional conversation".

5 a.m. wasn’t a little error, it was a BIG FAT LIE because his truck was idling on the driveway 15 minutes later.

"I just thought I’d wake you to tell you I want to separate. OK, I’m off to work now. See ya".

No wonder t morphed into 4 a.m.

I’d like to propose an alternate timeline:

2 AM SW arrives home & a discussion (perhaps confrontation if she had learned of AP) occurs.

Considering the time, the couple tries to get some sleep (perhaps CW in bed, SW on the couch since they’ve argued—hence her phone in the cushions).

4 AM (ish) CW gets up to get ready for work as usual. Something happens (I’ll leave this vague as we all have varying theories).

5 AM CW is in a panic & quickly makes the decision to get rid of the bodies & worry about the rest later.

5:15 AM He is seen by a neighbor loading his truck.

5:30 AM He leaves for the CERVI site (about a 45 min drive).

6:15 AM CW disposes of the bodies

The Denver airport is due south of Hudson. Hopefully this works:
Google Maps

You're welcome, FlossyMay and good morning all! I'm catching up on some of AB's videos. Just watched this one:
Police say Chris Watts was actively cheating on his wife...but were their signs? Was he getting in shape to impress someone other than Shanann?

It takes awhile to get in shape. How long ago did he start? Was he thinking about someone else back then?

Why would he go to the airport?

2 AM SW arrives home & a discussion (perhaps confrontation if she had learned of AP) occurs.

Considering the time, the couple tries to get some sleep (perhaps CW in bed, SW on the couch since they’ve argued—hence her phone in the cushions).

4 AM (ish) CW gets up to get ready for work as usual. Something happens (I’ll leave this vague as we all have varying theories).

5 AM CW is in a panic & quickly makes the decision to get rid of the bodies & worry about the rest later.

If she was n the couch, where are sheets and blankets? Why does he take the bottom sheet from their bed?

Very interesting question. All I remember is AB's diagram, where he had to drive past his work place to the desecration site, then double back to the work site. That's why I always wonder if LE interviewed those guys who presumably saw him just minutes after he dumped the kids in toxic crude. (Sorry to meander, probably someone from that area can give you a good answer about route to airport). IMO
BBM

Wow, I didn't know this and the diagram isn't ringing any bells with me. Where would I find this? Would really like to see it! TIA

Okay, if he went to the Denver Airport, do we know that, he would have gone directly south/ east and/or partially to Hudson and then directly south, from his house. If he was going to Hudson and the dump site, that would

Google maps source

ETA, map has been corrected, others are saying here that he did go to the Denver Airport which I was not sure of. So assumption is father came in to Denver Airport.Screenshot_20180923-110926_Maps.jpg

Last edited:

I don't think that's been proposed here before that she slept on the couch. I wonder if there was any activity from her cell phone between 2-5:30. I don't think we know that yet. Could be a stunner. BTW that couch may have been large enough for her to cuddle with the kids on it, if they awoke when she got there and he was screaming. I wonder if they got any evidence from the couch. She may have taken blankets off the bed to cuddle with one or more kids on the couch, too. IMO

I might have missed something, but I don’t recall him going to the airport, I don’t think he ever went looking for her, did he? Her friend NUA had dropped her home from the airport

BBM

Wow, I didn't know this and the diagram isn't ringing any bells with me. Where would I find this? Would really like to see it! TIA
Geez Pommy if YOU don't know....lol. I just remember seeing the diagram once when I had to choose between taking poison or watching AB. I'll look around. IMO
ETA I don't see it in google images, it was one of her first programs on Watts.

Hey,
just wanted you to know that my posting was not directed specially to/at you! I think it is quite normal wanting to understand why Chris did what he did and how on earth this could happen. It would be a interesting thing to get just some kind of insight (besides the videos and postings) of their relationship and what happend behind closed curtains in their daily life. But there are people outside who blame Shannan for being a bad parent and wife. Giving the feeling that she deserved or at least evoked it somehow. I've seen it many times under youtube videos or on other online platforms. Some of them even call Chris "hot". And yes I believe that he hated her somehow because he put the blame on her being unable to take responsibility for himself and his actions. I belive he wanted out of the marriage - maybe for years - but he was perhaps to "weak" for it and feared many consequences.

But I can also easily put myself in her postion. I'm 30 years old, married and have a small child on my own. I know I'm not a perfect mother or wife. If I had my life videotaped I'm more than sure people would not always agree with what I'm doing. I can get feisty, I'm impatient and I might have disappointed my husband many times. I love my son more than anything, my partner is also my best friend but life ist not always happy and we do not always make the "right" decisions. I try my best everyday to make people around me happy. I try to be more patient but I do not always suceed. That is where I see Shannan and proably everybody else. She does not deserve to be jugded like this at least not from people who never met her in person and just saw a few minutes video of an entire day.

Would you videotape yourself saying mean things to your husband for the world to see?

When I take photis or videos, I edit them. I want them to look good and capture the fun moments or beauty.

If I take a picture of the interior of my house, I edit out something I may not realize was there such as some crumbs or a dead insect.

I think most people try to present the best.

Their videos are something else.

Geez Pommy if YOU don't know....lol. I just remember seeing the diagram once when I had to choose between slitting my own throat or watching AB. I'll look around. IMO
Hahaha!!! Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee. :p Don't worry about it if you don't remember. But if you can think of any clues that would help me find it, I really would like to see it.

MOO

If she was n the couch, where are sheets and blankets? Why does he take the bottom sheet from their bed?

She might have been too upset to sleep, I don’t know. Also, we shouldn’t assume there wasn’t a pillow or blanket nearby. That might not be public info. I do think this timeline would explain some things that have been in question, though. JMO
As for the sheets being stripped off the bed, maybe CW, in a panicked state of mind, just ripped them off to get a quick body wrap/transport for SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221