Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if he went to the Denver Airport, do we know that, he would have gone directly south from his house. If he was going to Hudson and the dump site, that would be directly east.

View attachment 148286

Google maps source

ETA, others are saying here that he did go to the Denver Airport which I was not sure of. So assumption is father came in to Denver Airport.

Thanks for

She might have been too upset to sleep, I don’t know. Also, we shouldn’t assume there wasn’t a pillow or blanket nearby. That might not be public info. I do think this timeline would explain some things that have been in question, though. JMO
As for the sheets being stripped off the bed, maybe CW, in a panicked state of mind, just ripped them off to get a quick body wrap/transport for SW.

Why take the bottom?

Would you videotape yourself saying mean things to your husband for the world to see?

When I take photis or videos, I edit them. I want them to look good and capture the fun moments or beauty.

If I take a picture of the interior of my house, I edit out something I may not realize was there such as some crumbs or a dead insect.

I think most people try to present the best.

Their videos are something else.

The videos were between her and her friends and family. She had no way of knowing they’d be seen and analyzed by people all across the world.

I feel sorry for her, it’s not like she can go back now and change her privacy settings. For most of us, our friends and family love us for who we are, flaws and all.

She was certainly loved.

The videos were between her and her friends and family. She had no way of knowing they’d be seen and analyzed by people all across the world.

I feel sorry for her, it’s not like she can go back now and change her privacy settings. For most of us, our friends and family love us for who we are, flaws and all.

She was certainly loved.

I think there were 1400 below her for Thrive?

Her family sure did love her.

I am sure the police and attorneys are analyzing the videos .

I think there were 1400 below her for Thrive?

Her family sure did love her.

I am sure the police and attorneys are analyzing the videos .

While you may be correct, I believe you might be confusing that with my three posts where I said one of my family members had 1,400 below her. I don't think we've ever seen what her down line was, and I doubt it was that much because my family member has been doing it for years, and is VERY successful/large income

Thank you PommyMommy. I've just had a look at it and it's the same as here, but I don't know what happens at the status conference. We probably call it something else in Oz.

I think this will explain.

Colorado Court Procedure
Pretrial Conference
Most criminal cases are settled by agreement before they ever reach a jury trial. The pretrial conference is an opportunity to negotiate a possible resolution that is acceptable to both the prosecutor and the defendant. At the same time that these plea negotiations are occurring, the attorneys from both sides may be making requests for court orders from the judge in preparation for a possible jury trial. A pretrial conference, also called a status conference, helps the attorneys to work the case towards resolution. If a plea agreement is reached, it may be accepted with a guilty plea at this stage.

I think this will explain.

Colorado Court Procedure
Pretrial Conference
Most criminal cases are settled by agreement before they ever reach a jury trial. The pretrial conference is an opportunity to negotiate a possible resolution that is acceptable to both the prosecutor and the defendant. At the same time that these plea negotiations are occurring, the attorneys from both sides may be making requests for court orders from the judge in preparation for a possible jury trial. A pretrial conference, also called a status conference, helps the attorneys to work the case towards resolution. If a plea agreement is reached, it may be accepted with a guilty plea at this stage.

Thank you. We call them pretrial conferences too.

Does anyone know if the trip from his house to the airport covers the same route that he took the day that he disposed of the bodies? Is it in the same general direction? Is it taking the same major roads?

I just got my interest piqued when he talked about going out looking for them, and I was thinking perhaps the reason he was going out looking for them is because he either wanted to dispose of something, or he was going to check on something? therefore, was thinking when he went to the airport did he go alone and did he take the same route?
I would not think so, the oil site is directly east of the house on the highway they lived on (52), the airport is south east of the house, I'd guess E470.

There is a highway between the oil site and airport (76), those three make a triangle, house one corner, oil on another corner and airport the other.

ETA I cannot imagine what was going through his mind picking his dad up, knowing SW took that same highway home a day or two ago knowing she was dead. Chilling.

Would you videotape yourself saying mean things to your husband for the world to see?

When I take photis or videos, I edit them. I want them to look good and capture the fun moments or beauty.

If I take a picture of the interior of my house, I edit out something I may not realize was there such as some crumbs or a dead insect.

I think most people try to present the best.

Their videos are something else.

Of course I would not and I would rather want other people to believe I had a nice life and everything was always fine... ;)
I don't know why she uploaded some of the videos. What would the VIs say? Are some of them still around?
Maybe it was something she just used to get used to after a few years. Perhaps she lost or never had the feeling how important the privacy of her family (especially her kids) were. That seems to be a common problem nowaday. But if she treated Chris bad on and off the camera I would expect him to end this tragic situation for him and to leave her. They were even still intimate with each other... I mean that wasn't something I would still do with somebody who "mistreated" me in some way.

From Pommy link..

This is the part that gets me. Her phone was found there. Her purse was found there. Her car was found there. If you had a missing spouse, wouldn't you say we are confused because her phone her purse and her car was here? But yet he only says....

"And Nicole called me when she was at the door and that’s when I came home and then walked in the house and nothing, just vanished, nothing was here.

2:14 – 2:17 – I mean she wasn’t here, the kids weren’t here, nobody was here.

No mention of the phone, the purse, the car Etc.

@Pommy, Thank you so very much for the transcription of the entire thing!

Video: Chris Watts pleads for kids, wife to return day before his arrest in their murders
Yes thank you Pommy! I had this very thought dixie. Why did he say NOTHING was there? Basically everything was there except the people. Very important things that most people would take with them even if they were just leaving for an hour or two. Also I counted... he says the word "like" at least 32 times. Wow

What i find interesting is how he disposed of the bodies.....there must be a reason he took the time and effort to bury SW instead of placing her in the tanks with the girls. I feel sick just typing that about 2 innocent little girls....

Not sure if that has been discussed or adressed yet but there is no way I can go back through every thread to catch up on what has been covered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark