Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
So using a string and ruler to measure a child (the same thing one would do when measuring a child for clothing) is disturbing yet CW placing his children in two tanks of oil and leaving then behind to decompose is not? I am truly trying to understand this.
I think that they think that that was awful too, but.............. he was forced to do it by his wife who wanted to punish him for taking her lifestyle away from her.
She was either a poor dependent thing who could not live without his financial support or she was an aggressive woman who emasculated him.

I think that they think that that was awful too, but.............. he was forced to do it by his wife who wanted to punish him for taking her lifestyle away from her.
She was either a poor dependent thing who could not live without his financial support or she was an aggressive woman who emasculated him.
No matter what she did or how she was, SW will always be wrong in the eyes of her haters. Oh, well.

BBM-- Me too, MG! I'm not aware of any ritual anywhere in the world that involves shoving children's bodies into crude oil tanks. But maybe CW started something new. After all, he is just misunderstood! :rolleyes: o_O

:shivers:

Would it fly?

Reminds me of FCA testimony how their dogs were comparably buried. And that was reason why FCA did such.

I find it strange that anyone who could defend a man who squeezed his little girls into oil tanks would be offended by a very tame string and ruler experiment.

I've seen people state that they are trying to think "like a jury." Researchers and attorneys perform experiments for research's sake all the time. They reenact them in the court room. Sometimes, they will reenact an entire part of the crime to help make their point.

I am disturbed that a man could toss his little children into oil tanks, that he possibly manipulated their bodies in a grotesque manner to do so. That he then abandoned them.

I am disturbed that rather than calling 911 to help revive his children, he instead turned and attacked his pregnant wife, ensuring that ALL of his children would die.

I am disturbed that a man took his beautiful, supposedly beloved wife and left her under a thin layer of dirt, disposing of her like garbage.

I am disturbed that a husband who had literally just disposed of his entire family's bodies stood on his front porch and laughed, grinned, and lied while cadaver dogs sought out the scent of death in his house behind him.

I am disturbed that a man has had at least 3 alleged affair partners (all from within the past year) come forward. Cheating is not unique, but it still disturbs me.

I am disturbed that when questioned by the press about his family's disappearance, he spoke of them both in the past tense as well as with detachment: "those kids".

I am disturbed that the first leaked information from him that has slipped through his jail cell is NOT about how he misses his family, his supposedly murdered daughters, but a whine about how nobody understands him.

I am disturbed that a man who supposedly just saw his daughter's murdered could hang out with friends and eat pizza and apparently act SO oddly that they felt they should call the police.

There are lots of things about this case that disturb me, a lot. @MassGuy measuring his niece definitely isn't one of them.

Do we think CW will be advised to shave his beard for trial, assuming it comes to a trial? I do not know what the consensus is by trial attorneys. Does having a beard or mustache on a defendant accused of heinous crimes inadvisable because it can possibly have a subconscious effect on jurors/public? E.g. hiding your facial expressions or looking tougher or less open? Just curious. It is interesting to me all the ways in which a defendant's appearance can be altered to present the most wholesome image possible.

EDITED TO ADD: I know this is hardly critically important, but I saw a pause in the convo here and thought I would ask :)

Glasses
Oversized clothes
Thinner
Hair thinner/grayer

... these are the things that I have seen men change to during the trial. I'm sure other people would have other ideas.

No matter what she did or how she was, SW will always be wrong in the eyes of her haters. Oh, well.
You're right.

Most curious to me is how a loving wife and mama, who provided for her family...

Took her husband on vacations he couldn't provide,

overcame illnesses, a divorce, challenging periods of her life,

inspired others, challenged herself, and tried to lead by example...

And ended up looking into her cheating husband's face as he strangled her to death and killed their unborn son Nico then dumped her in dirt shovel by shovel. A cheating lying husband who dumped her babies one by one, those sisters in separate tanks...

Whose murderous lying, cheating husband blamed her for her babies deaths, who knowing she was dead and buried at his hands (literally) cannot defend herself.

Ends up with haters at all.

jmo

I dunno. If you read some of the forums outside of WS, you’ll find plenty of people who like him just the way it is.

It’s quite disturbing.
I wondered about that as soon as I wrote it. I haven't read any of it myself, but I wonder if he would be perceived the same way if he had a conservative hair cut, glasses and was clean shaven. People are strange.

No, and as I said yesterday my daughter would have loved to try an experiment like that when she was four. Any activity she could engage in, was a good time according to her. No need to tell a child why you are doing it, and not even one therapy session required. Jmo
Thank you, that's what I was trying to say, a fun activity for the child. :)

I've seen people state that they are trying to think "like a jury." Researchers and attorneys perform experiments for research's sake all the time. They reenact them in the court room. Sometimes, they will reenact an entire part of the crime to help make their point.

I am disturbed that a man could toss his little children into oil tanks, that he possibly manipulated their bodies in a grotesque manner to do so. That he then abandoned them.

I am disturbed that rather than calling 911 to help revive his children, he instead turned and attacked his pregnant wife, ensuring that ALL of his children would die.

I am disturbed that a man took his beautiful, supposedly beloved wife and left her under a thin layer of dirt, disposing of her like garbage.

I am disturbed that a husband who had literally just disposed of his entire family's bodies stood on his front porch and laughed, grinned, and lied while cadaver dogs sought out the scent of death in his house behind him.

I am disturbed that a man has had at least 3 alleged affair partners (all from within the past year) come forward. Cheating is not unique, but it still disturbs me.

I am disturbed that when questioned by the press about his family's disappearance, he spoke of them both in the past tense as well as with detachment: "those kids".

I am disturbed that the first leaked information from him that has slipped through his jail cell is NOT about how he misses his family, his supposedly murdered daughters, but a whine about how nobody understands him.

I am disturbed that a man who supposedly just saw his daughter's murdered could hang out with friends and eat pizza and apparently act SO oddly that they felt they should call the police.

There are lots of things about this case that disturb me, a lot. @MassGuy measuring his niece definitely isn't one of them.

Very well said! Thank you. I find @MassGuy's experiment well thought out and interesting. And I'm disturbed about all the same things you are! Kudos!

Amen, sister! Preach!

I wondered about that as soon as I wrote it. I haven't read any of it myself, but I wonder if he would be perceived the same way if he had a conservative hair cut, glasses and was clean shaven. People are strange.

I don't remember anyone's name, but there was a rape case a few years ago at a private school. The accused was one of the school's most popular kids. He was tall, toned, blondish hair, tan skin, etc. When he showed up at trial, his hair was jet black and combed down, his skin pale, and he wore glasses. Looked like a totally different kid. The consensus at the time was that the jury would never convict Harry Potter. It seemed to work for some people.

I don't remember anyone's name, but there was a rape case a few years ago at a private school. The accused was one of the school's most popular kids. He was tall, toned, blondish hair, tan skin, etc. When he showed up at trial, his hair was jet black and combed down, his skin pale, and he wore glasses. Looked like a totally different kid. The consensus at the time was that the jury would never convict Harry Potter. It seemed to work.
Jodie Arias changed her look too!

I don't remember anyone's name, but there was a rape case a few years ago at a private school. The accused was one of the school's most popular kids. He was tall, toned, blondish hair, tan skin, etc. When he showed up at trial, his hair was jet black and combed down, his skin pale, and he wore glasses. Looked like a totally different kid. The consensus at the time was that the jury would never convict Harry Potter. It seemed to work.
Ugh, sickening
Jodie Arias changed her look too!
The glasses right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads