Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feeling is had the prosecution not asked for the autopsy results to be sealed, once the defense got all of the reports, they would have asked for it to be sealed. I bet both sides would like them sealed for very different reasons.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180929-123857_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180929-123857_Samsung Internet.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 16
Following up on the possibility of a garage side door, I wanted to share this rear view of the home that I hadn't seen yet. Not sure if it’s been shared here before in a previous thread.

Rear Side View - (at 5:15)
Screenshot (I added an arrow for clarity):
View attachment 149055
Link:

Front Side View - (at 1:14)
Screenshot:
View attachment 149048
Link:
Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Colorado

IMO, I don't see a garage side door in either photo, but it seems possible that there could still be a garage side door tucked in there somewhere. Still hard to tell. JMO.

ETA: Added arrow to "rear side view" photo for clarity.
In the 'screenshot' photo there is a white box on the side of the garage door.
It looks like a sensor, or is it a keypad? Gah! I can't tell. Usually it's the sensors that are white though.
Edit to add... Nevermind, I missed dixiegirl's post a few posts above this post!

Last edited:
For me it’s the most disgusting part of our justice system when murderers are allowed to abuse and re-abuse their victims, so there is no way I am partaking or giving his “story” any credence at all, not without solid evidence.

That’s totally your choice. Just as others have the right to consider both versions of events. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember it’s the Prosecution that wants it sealed.
MOO

The prosecution has not sought to seal the report for any reason other than what was stated. IMO, they want to preserve an unbiased jury pool and make sure they can have a fair trial. If there is information in the report that exonerates CW, they will drop the related charges. There isn’t a nefarious reason behind their request. JMO.

The prosecution has not sought to seal the report for any reason other than what was stated. IMO, they want to preserve an unbiased jury pool and make sure they can have a fair trial. If there is information in the report that exonerates CW, they will drop the related charges. There isn’t a nefarious reason behind their request. JMO.

Respectfully, how do you know?

Even if someone believes CW didn’t kill his two children, the manner in which he discarded them, was his “decisive” attempt “to do away with entirely so that nothing remains”; hence he annihilated them. It was his wife, his two children and his unborn child; hence family annihilator. Psychologists may just have to add too/tweak the definition a bit after this case. IMO

Annihilator - “one who annihilates”

Annihilate – “to cause to cease to exist: to do away with entirely so that nothing remains: defeat decisively”

For me it’s the most disgusting part of our justice system when murderers are allowed to abuse and re-abuse their victims, so there is no way I am partaking or giving his “story” any credence at all, not without solid evidence.

Respectfully, I thonk there’s a difference. We know for a fact the babies were disposed in those tanks. We know for a fact that CW put them there. And industry expert has explained the openings in that exact tank. We are discussing the implications of those known facts.

We don’t know for a fact SW killed the girls. We don’t know for a fact she was an emotionally abusive spouse, knew about the affair or was exaggerating her illnesses.

I think the differences are very distinct and comparing the two is like apples and cauliflower.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just saying that IMO those who argue it is fair to discuss gruesome ways the children’s bodies may have been manipulated to get into the tanks because it will be discussed at trial must allow discussion of SW’s character and potential psychological issues based on the argument that although it’s hurtful, it will be analyzed in court.

I agree. If we truly want to sleuth and discuss this case everything within TOS should be put on the table and open for discussion. Like it or not, these are all things that will likely come up during the trial.
jmo

You bring up a good point actually. Our discussions have been somewhat limited in our speculations of SW possibly killing the girls, out of respect to the family and others who may take offense.

I hadn't actually considered how offensive it could possibly be, to family and others, going into graphic details of how the girls may have been disposed.
It is very likely that they are already aware of those horrifying details as the family is involved and updated regarding the investigation and prosecution. IMO, they are also much more likely to hear about the "graphic details" on national television than reading here at WS.
MOO

My feeling is had the prosecution not asked for the autopsy results to be sealed, once the defense got all of the reports, they would have asked for it to be sealed. I bet both sides would like them sealed for very different reasons.
It may be quite telling when the defense receive the results, if they oppose the DA's motion.

When NUA dropped her off, she saw SW use her key to go inside through the front door
I thought she stated she saw her unlock hence not she what device was used thank you for that confirmation . Do you know NUA too? Or was that on a document I missed or article ? The small details on those I overlook and then like to reread to see if I missed anything else

Respectfully, how do you know?

Because seeking to seal the report for any other reason is useless. The defense will get the same report. If it contains exculpatory evidence, there is absolutely no way to hide that. I don’t understand why people think there is something underhanded happening here.

It is very likely that they are already aware of those horrifying details as the family is involved and updated regarding the investigation and prosecution. IMO, they are also much more likely to hear about the "graphic details" on national television than reading here at WS.
MOO
Only on one show though by the sounds of it, whereas on here it has been discussed over many pages.

You bring up a good point actually. Our discussions have been somewhat limited in our speculations of SW possibly killing the girls, out of respect to the family and others who may take offense.

I hadn't actually considered how offensive it could possibly be, to family and others, going into graphic details of how the girls may have been disposed.

Limited? Several posters on here have diagnosed and/or alluded to SW having BPD, MBP, being a horrible mother, etc. DOnt think those posters showed any respect to the families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko