Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Weekend everyone..... real quick question.... has it been discussed about the possibility that the AP person may have told to CW she wanted to end the affair (now with the kids home from the summer in NC and CW's family life getting back to "normal", she just plain out decided she didn't like him , she finally came to her senses that an affair is just wrong, etc.... whatever reason). I haven't read about anything like that (or I missed the threads on that discussion) and it has me wondering. With that possibility, I can imagine the potential for strong resentment towards SW, BW, CCW from CW (especially if he were heartbroken over the affair ending) and he either snapped, premeditated..... Just a simple yes or no that it has been discussed is good for me and I'll go back and try to find those discussions....I don't want to rehash anything. TIA !

Records indicate the HOA suit was for unpaid dues, not fines. I believe you can find the documentation with saved docs on this case.
Don’t know if it was the case here but sometimes people withhold HOA dues because the HOA hasn’t done something they’re supposed to. Like correcting drainage problems, laying sidewalk or maintaining common areas. It’s pretty common actually and sometimes the residents who do it would like nothing better to have the HOA take them to court.

Limited? Several posters on here have diagnosed and/or alluded to SW having BPD, MBP, being a horrible mother, etc. DOnt think those posters showed any respect to the families.
In your legal expertise is it advised for family to even follow media at this point . I can’t imagine wanting to see or hear anything.

Limited? Several posters on here have diagnosed and/or alluded to SW having BPD, MBP, being a horrible mother, etc. DOnt think those posters showed any respect to the families.
Although that was refuted on many occasions, so those who knew SW can obviously disregard and take to heart the many positive comments in response to the accusations.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the gruesome details of the girls disposal, which many believe to be fact and quite possibly could turn out to be so. MOO of course.

It seems the people who "want to discuss both sides" seems the rest of us do not want to discuss both sides but IMO there is no other side. At least not right now. Not with any factual evidence. There are zero facts on this case that make SW a suspect other than her murderer accusing her. We have no facts about SW related to these killings. We do, right now, have quite a few facts on CW including his own confession. So it's no stretch to think people are using their common sense and concluding this man is the murderer of all 4 of them. If more FACTS come out about SW, then that may change. But opinions on someone's personality doesn't count as facts. If a self confessed liar, cheater and murderer didn't accuse her of killing them to try and save his own butt, we wouldn't even be allowed to talk about her, the victim.

You are correct we don't have all of the evidence. You are correct we have no evidence to 100% prove SW didn't do it but we do have evidence of the things that CW has done and it seems to be ignored by some in hopes of evidence against SW in the future that we supposedly haven't seen yet. And if the only evidence against SW that we will ever see, even at trial, is her SM videos, well that will surely not change my mind CW did all of this.

Shoot!! :oops: Sorry @Colorado303 for the garage door questions.
I just realized I am waaaay behind in the conversation!
I am only on page 11, I am reading last nights posts!
I see now you have already answered the questions.
So sorry! Now I will read and try to catch up. If that's possible, lol. :oops::oops::oops:

It seems the people who "want to discuss both sides" seems the rest of us do not want to discuss both sides but IMO there is no other side. At least not right now. Not with any factual evidence. There are zero facts on this case that make SW a suspect other than her murderer accusing her. We have no facts about SW related to these killings. We do, right now, have quite a few facts on CW including his own confession. So it's no stretch to think people are using their common sense and concluding this man is the murderer of all 4 of them. If more FACTS come out about SW, then that may change. But opinions on someone's personality doesn't count as facts. If a self confessed liar, cheater and murderer didn't accuse her of killing them to try and save his own butt, we wouldn't even be allowed to talk about her, the victim.

You are correct we don't have all of the evidence. You are correct we have no evidence to 100% prove SW didn't do it but we do have evidence of the things that CW has done and it seems to be ignored by some in hopes of evidence against SW in the future that we supposedly haven't seen yet. And if the only evidence against SW that we will ever see, even at trial, is her SM videos, well that will surely not change my mind CW did all of this.
Ominous hints at Shan'nan's "character" and "potential psychological" issues are posted, ie that the defense will bring these up to the jury, and somehow these will overshadow what CW did to his little girls, unborn son, and wife, yet if asked for details, there appears to be no spokesman for this "side" to elaborate on specifics of these hints. Yet it is lamented that not all "sides" are represented.

I am not an attorney, but based on our trial lawyer @Amandaaa ’s posts, it is my understanding that the prosecution has filed a motion to keep the autopsy reports sealed.

In order to seal them, there has to be a hearing on it. The prosecution has the burden to prove an “extraordinary situation and that the information would do substantial injury to the public.”
( Some found it odd they’d assume this having not seen the autopsy reports yet).

In CO “all public records shall be open for inspection by any person at reasonable times.” However, the prosecution filed the motion based on public interest. IMO it seems contradictory. The burden to prove this is on the prosecution. They are the ones that filed this motion.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members