Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
21271236_10154843314701935_1728242218053304228_n.jpg

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=75eb94a44fe982bec72f06e25f25803e&oe=5C25F287

True. If someone was so enraged that she was strangling a child, and the person who created that rage, interrupted a killing spree, I could see violent, deep scratches on the face, arms, hands, of the interrupter, CW.

CW had no marks, or deep scratches on his face, arms, only a small minor blemish on his hand. SW had no opportunity to fight back, he killed her when she was asleep.

SW had some long nails, she would have been able to do some serious damage if she had the opportunity to fight back.
I agree he would have had marks and scratches on his face and body. I do recall from the interview he did that he had a mark on his neck, I couldn’t work out if it was just a scratch or a bite mark. Because of that mark I think she did fight back, perhaps she was asleep when he first attacked her but she woke up and tried to defend herself.

True. If someone was so enraged that she was strangling a child, and the person who created that rage, interrupted a killing spree, I could see violent, deep scratches on the face, arms, hands, of the interrupter, CW.

CW had no marks, or deep scratches on his face, arms, only a small minor blemish on his hand. SW had no opportunity to fight back, he killed her when she was asleep.

SW had some long nails, she would have been able to do some serious damage if she had the opportunity to fight back.
To lend credibility to his own story, she would have scratched him badly, IMO. he had both hands around her neck, (unless he claims to have used just one hand) and she was free to flail around and inflict damage on him for upwards from a minute, according to the estimates posted here on how long it takes to strangle an adult human. She had to have been ambushed, asleep, or drugged for him to murder her without any scratches on his own body.

The autopsy results should be the least of the defense concerns. Because its obvious that his Internet searches will probably show that he has been contemplating murdering her for a decent amount of time. Jmo

To lend credibility to his own story, she would have scratched him badly, IMO. he had both hands around her neck, (unless he claims to have used just one hand) and she was free to flail around and inflict damage on him for upwards from a minute, according to the estimates posted here on how long it takes to strangle an adult human. She had to have been ambushed, asleep, or drugged for him to murder her without any scratches on his own body.
As I've said before; IF his story were true and she was in a rage, adrenaline would be pumping. Likewise with him. When he appeared adrenaline would increase, triggering "fight or flight". We know she didn't flee, but there is no evidence of a fight. There was no screaming/yelling/discord heard, no visible wounds on him, no torn clothing, broken furniture, nothing! She had long, acrylic nails and she was a fighter. He was fit and strong. Peak emotions, peak adrenaline. But, no evidence. Any way you look at his story, there are holes you can drive a truck through!

But, if you view it with him as a stealthy predator and his victims unaware, it fits together and makes sense!

I do not thni he killed her as he claims, but if he klled her while she was strangling the children, she would be face down and he would be strangling her from behind.

If you saw any of the videos of his push ups or other exercise stuff, he is one powerful man.

She would have zero chance against him no matter what.

I don’t know if he had a premeditated plan or not. The things he did were so stupid if he planned it out.

The thing about a plan such as his, he has no one to discuss pros and cons of different scenarios. He is on his own. Couple it with adrenaline and things that are planned can get lost . And different things in the environment such as the plane delay.

I am always screwing something up. Such as losing things right in front if me, That is why I am amazed criminals don’t leave more evidence.

He left a lot apparently.

Does he think he is so special that he can get away with anything?

His behavior , that we know of, in high school seems to show a guy that girls wanted to date, but he was introverted.

In his later videos about his exercising, he seems very confident. In the bavy reveal video, he seemed quite a hot number.

So perhaps he changed his view of himself if he got a lot of attention for being the stud muffin oil worker. Kind of like a modern day cowboy.

<modsnip removed quoted post>

No, “we” don’t need to give credence to anything, it is up to us individually to decide for ourselves how much credence to give anyone’s views. We can take it or leave it, as long as we are respectful.

Without knowing how a person relates to a case means I can’t make a determination, it’s as simple as that. Otherwise you’re saying if Jackie Peterson was posting on Laci’s thread, I’d be obligated to give her views credence.

Last edited by a moderator:
My previous post, on whether or not it would matter for trial, what county CW gets, could be a game changer, if he is given the "Death Penalty" prize. In that case, he would be better off with Boulder or Denver counties. The more liberal areas the better in that case.

I apologize because I don't know how to insert a quote from a previous thread and I can't find it. I'm still not understanding a statement from one of the VI's regarding the reason for switching schools. Did I miss the answer to that?

MOD NOTE

This is a friendly reminder not to speculate on the thread about the identity or motivations of our VIs. You are never required to believe any VI, but you are required to show them respect and not talk about them or any other member on the open forum. If you don't agree with a VI's statements or opinions, that's perfectly fine, but then you should probably just scroll and roll rather than engaging them in an argument.

Thank you.

This post falls at random.

I apologize because I don't know how to insert a quote from a previous thread and I can't find it. I'm still not understanding a statement from one of the VI's regarding the reason for switching schools. Did I miss the answer to that?
I'm not sure about that either, but thought someone had said the date of birth may have been a factor. One school may have allowed students turning five at a later time. For example, the deadline at one may be August and another may be October. Not sure if that was ever clarified, though. When was the child's date of birth? That may explain it.

I think one had a later registration date or better age requirement or something which would have allowed them to sign up that week or something. Idk

No, “we” don’t need to give credence to anything, it is up to us individually to decide for ourselves how much credence to give anyone’s views. We can take it or leave it, as long as we are respectful.

Without knowing how a person relates to a case means I can’t make a determination, it’s as simple as that. Otherwise you’re saying if Jackie Peterson was posting on Laci’s thread, I’d be obligated to give her views credence.

Jackie Peterson died several years ago, but your overall point is correct. You are not required to believe any VI. But you must be respectful if you are going to ask questions of a VI.

I'm not sure about that either, but thought someone had said the date of birth may have been a factor. One school may have allowed students turning five at a later time. For example, the deadline at one may be August and another may be October. Not sure if that was ever clarified, though. When was the child's date of birth? That may explain it.
IIRC, Bella's date of birth is 17 of December, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member