GBC's life in prison

She later told Jan: “I so hope it’s her.”
Jan told police that Elaine’s glowing praise of Allison changed dramatically after the discovery of her body.
“Allison was never a good cook and Gerard was a single parent,” Elaine told Jan, *according to her statement. “You see, Gerard wasn’t only a single *parent, but he was also a carer.”
Jan told police she was shocked and upset by these comments.
COP HAD A FEELING THE BODY MAY BE THERE
A LOCAL police sergeant who knew Gerard Baden-Clay searched bushland at Anstead, coming within 400m of *Allison’s body, because he had a “feeling” she might be there.
Sergeant Murray Watson, who had worked in the area for 30 years, was one of the first witnesses at Gerard’s trial.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...h/news-story/bd5505d92c35b1e1e9ef2077c5e708a5

His wife’s body had not yet been found when Baden-Clay crashed his car, without braking, into a concrete pylon at about 50km/h in front of onlookers.

A 17-year-old, referred to as “Mike”, told police he ran over to help, taking off his shirt to place under Baden-Clay’s neck.
When asked his name, Baden-Clay replied: “I need my lawyer.” He repeated the phrase over and over until an onlooker asked: “Why do you need a lawyer so bad?”
It continued with the arrival of a nurse, paramedics and firefighters, Baden-Clay moaning “Darren”, the first name of his then lawyer, Darren Mahony. Paramedic Louise Winter said in a statement that she asked Baden-Clay if he had any pain.
“All over my body,” he replied. “I need to speak to my lawyer. Where’s Darren?”
When Ms Winter said she needed to assess his injuries, he said: “Tell Darren I’m sorry. Can you ring my lawyer?”

(said sorry about 20 times and said there was 'something else').

...Witnesses saw paramedics cut the shirt from Baden-Clay’s body, despite his protests at them doing so. They pulled the material away to reveal scratches across his torso.

They’d later be used in court as evidence Mrs Baden-Clay had fought back as she was murdered. One of the paramedics asked: “Are you sorry about the accident or something else?”
“There’s something else,” Baden-Clay replied.
That night, Baden-Clay was assessed by mental health nurse Nat Karmichael. He asked her if his sister, Olivia Walton, could remain by his side for “legal reasons”.
According to Ms Karmichael’s statement to police, Ms Walton interrupted to say “Gerard, do not answer those questions” when the nurse asked about his relationship with Mrs Baden-Clay.

Well no surprises here. Those little "tells" simply anchor down what we know to be true.

Many thanks to you TGY for transcribing for us.:seeya:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...h/news-story/bd5505d92c35b1e1e9ef2077c5e708a5

His wife’s body had not yet been found when Baden-Clay crashed his car, without braking, into a concrete pylon at about 50km/h in front of onlookers.

A 17-year-old, referred to as “Mike”, told police he ran over to help, taking off his shirt to place under Baden-Clay’s neck.
When asked his name, Baden-Clay replied: “I need my lawyer.” He repeated the phrase over and over until an onlooker asked: “Why do you need a lawyer so bad?”
It continued with the arrival of a nurse, paramedics and firefighters, Baden-Clay moaning “Darren”, the first name of his then lawyer, Darren Mahony. Paramedic Louise Winter said in a statement that she asked Baden-Clay if he had any pain.
“All over my body,” he replied. “I need to speak to my lawyer. Where’s Darren?”
When Ms Winter said she needed to assess his injuries, he said: “Tell Darren I’m sorry. Can you ring my lawyer?”

(said sorry about 20 times and said there was 'something else').

...Witnesses saw paramedics cut the shirt from Baden-Clay’s body, despite his protests at them doing so. They pulled the material away to reveal scratches across his torso.

They’d later be used in court as evidence Mrs Baden-Clay had fought back as she was murdered. One of the paramedics asked: “Are you sorry about the accident or something else?”
“There’s something else,” Baden-Clay replied.
That night, Baden-Clay was assessed by mental health nurse Nat Karmichael. He asked her if his sister, Olivia Walton, could remain by his side for “legal reasons”.
According to Ms Karmichael’s statement to police, Ms Walton interrupted to say “Gerard, do not answer those questions” when the nurse asked about his relationship with Mrs Baden-Clay.

BBM. Illuminates Livvy's influence doesn't it.

Wife-killer Gerard Baden-Clay is a 'model' prisoner, who keeps a low profile and schmoozes prison officers.

An anonymous source told The Courier Mail the man, who was convicted of the 2012 murder of his wife Allison, Baden-Clay 'does everything he is asked to do'.

'He is not demanding. It’s just his nature, I think. He’s a very typical real estate salesman, he’s a conman,' they said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Baden-Clay-model-prisoner.html#ixzz58AdS5FaM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

FYI
http://www.abc.net.au/radio/brisbane/programs/sundaymorning/bystander-domestic-violence/9536612

Taking a stand against domestic violence
On Sunday Morning with Loretta Ryan

A new program is encouraging people not to be a silent bystanders but to speak up about harmful and abusive behaviour in our community. The Allison Baden Clay Foundation is supporting the program which is being run through Griffith University. Allison's mother Priscilla and sister Vanessa Fowler are chatting with ABC Weekends presenter Loretta Ryan along with the Assistant Director of the MATE Bystander Project, Anoushka Dowling. The are joined by Senior Constable Kristy O'Neill from The 60 Seconds Project and teenager Lia Walsh whose slam poem won first prize as part of that project.

Duration: 24min 28sec
Sun 11 Mar 2018, 11:00am

FYI
http://www.news.com.au/national/que...y/news-story/8bc2c00e99ff9c3ef09587e0d44e2c15

Allison Baden-Clay’s daughters make first public appearance in mother’s memory

MURDERED mum Allison Baden-Clay’s two eldest daughters have made their first public appearance to honour her.
Kate Kyriacou
The Courier-Mail, March 11, 2018, 3:25pm

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/4f3130ffc574a3e56bb3f1510e0c7ae3

Hannah, 16, and Sarah, 14, accompanied their grandparents, Geoff and Priscilla Dickie, and aunt Vanessa Fowler . . .
Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said:
“Last year my government established the Allison Baden-Clay senior program scholarship which honours the memory of Allison and supports young dancers from Queensland Ballet Dance Academy to pursue their dance dreams,” . . .

Beautiful girls. Allison definitely lives on in them.

Six years today since Allison was murdered. Hope GBC is suffering each day with what he has done. Anyone know if he has admitted anything yet, or is he still in denial?
Any updates on how he is coping in prison? Wonder if Toni ever visits him?PF_17_M518_MINIMUM_VA0006_W1_SQ.jpg

Six years today since Allison was murdered. Hope GBC is suffering each day with what he has done. Anyone know if he has admitted anything yet, or is he still in denial?
Any updates on how he is coping in prison? Wonder if Toni ever visits him?View attachment 133114

Oh my, 6 years. Love to Allison’s parents, girls siblings and friends at this time.

I often wonder how the GB parents didn’t go as accessories but justice was eventually served as (IIRC) they mortgaged their home to back their fool boy. ‘Twas a bad decision.
It seems to me it wasn’t the first time they’ve cleaned up after him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Murder victim Allison Baden-Clay’s parents’ reveal biggest regret

Allison’s parents, Geoff and Priscilla Dickie, on Sunday opened up about their regret at not doing more to help the mother-of-three, and urged others to act on warning signs.
“As a society we are told to mind our own business and not intrude in other people’s affairs and in a domestic violence situation this can make it hard to determine what to do,” Allison’s father Geoff said.

“At the time we approached Allison and attempted to discuss her situation in the best way we knew how, with the limited knowledge we had at the time,” Mr Dickie said.
“Allison, being a strong and determined person, didn’t want us to worry.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/mur...t/news-story/02a0bacb42f8ff09c13525c1241086b3

I can’t find the correct thread for Allison via Tapatalk would someone kindly transfer it for me please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is for you gerbill.
Allison isn’t forgotten.

Yesterday would've marked Allison Baden-Clay's 50th birthday.

Today, her family admitted how difficult the occasion was compared to previous years.

"July is always a tough month for us particularly because it is Allison's birthday," sister Vanessa Fowler told 9NEWS.

"We just want to continue this work so three girls know that their mum has left a positive legacy."

Allison Baden-Clay’s family keeps memory alive through 'strive for kindness'

Anyone watching the segment on Baden Clay (with Toni McHugh) on Ch 9 "Inside Crime" right now?

Sounds like he had Toni pretty convinced that he was going to marry her. Though Toni says she wasn't completely convinced of it. But she said "we were two people in love whose marriages were both crumbling". She also says she never intentionally set out to hurt Allison. Said she did not dislike Allison, never ever wanted her to be harmed.
(Don't shoot the messenger, just saying what she said :) )

He had told Allison that he did not love her any more, according to a friend of Allison who just appeared on the show. The friend also said she had tried to convince Allison not to marry him in the first place, that Allison was far too good for him.

Last edited:
Allison isn’t forgotten.

VANESSA Fowler has many roles. She’s a mother, a teacher, a carer, and runs a foundation in her sister’s name.

And she’s turning her own family tragedy into a positive legacy, through the Allison Baden-Clay Foundation.

She has a strong message that she knows Allison would approve of: If you know about domestic violence, speak up.

It’s about knowing the warning signs that she says might have helped save Allison, who was murdered by her husband Gerard Baden-Clay in 2012.
Category: | The Courier Mail

Allison isn’t forgotten.

VANESSA Fowler has many roles. She’s a mother, a teacher, a carer, and runs a foundation in her sister’s name.
And she’s turning her own family tragedy into a positive legacy, through the Allison Baden-Clay Foundation.
She has a strong message that she knows Allison would approve of: If you know about domestic violence, speak up.
It’s about knowing the warning signs that she says might have helped save Allison, who was murdered by her husband Gerard Baden-Clay in 2012.

Six years on from Allison Baden-Clay’s murder, her sister Vanessa is being recognised for a Pride of Australia medal for her work in helping other Australian women find support and get out of domestic violence situations.

https://www.9now.com.au/today/2018/...son-baden-clay-sister-exclusive-on-today-show

Brisbane Sunday Mail 23/12/2018 reports Baden Clay is a model prisoner. Yes Sir, No Sir. You don't fool anyone Gerald. We know this is just another of your games attempting to fool everyone into thinking you have changed. You might just fool the parole board though. They are easily fooled. For you it is a continuation of your scheming to get what you want. You have afforded NO privileges to Allison and her family, so why should you be entitled??? It is all a game to you, just one big game. You are a narcissistic psychopath. You will never change that.

Yep breaking, he wanted it all, the children, Allisons pot of gold, the girlfriend with the business and the new life but what has he got?
Nothing, absolutely nothing. Zilch.
He can fake it with his yes sir, no sir and can only fool his bowl of prison porridge.

He murdered his wife in the most callous way.
Just another murderer rotting in prison greens saying yes sir, no sir, I'm innocent sir.

Knowing he's behind bars is another good Christmas.

Baden-Clay’s mistress starts new life with a new name as teacher in UAE

Paywalled but here is a minute peep:

GERARD Baden-Clay’s mistress has travelled 12,000km to finally get out of his murderous shadow, starting a new life and identity.

The Sunday Mail can reveal Toni McHugh, 48, has left Australia and teaches in the United Arab Emirates after doing volunteer work in Indonesia, while using a new name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back