Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work tracking down all the seating areas in the house! I think it may be confusing that there are two black leather sofas but the difference I see between the downstairs one (linked below) and the one in the loft (AB video) is that there is white stitching in the downstairs one and it is a bit curvier and less square (unless my eyes are deceiving me?)
Shanann Watts
Yes, I think you're exactly right. I would call the one in the loft boxier. Is that a word, lol?
MOO

Maybe AP served the same purpose for CW as Amber did for Scott....... these women only primed the pump for a desire to live a new life of footloose freedom.

JMO
I have known two men who left their wives for other women that they were having an affair with and neither of them ended up marrying the AP. They both got an even younger than the AP model.

Jumping of your post, Serena.....
IF he told his AP that he and SW were separated (or going to separate), what reason do you think he gave for going to be with his family in NC? Wouldn't the AP wonder about this?

Men having affairs have very creative excuses. I need to go back there to speak to her about the separation. Our families are going to discuss it together. etc etc...add pinnochio emoji here...

BBM
She was right. She was irreplaceable to her family and the multitude of friends and acquaintances who loved her. CW has sentenced them all to a lifetime of pain and anguish.

She demonstrates extraordinary patience with her children and everyone in her life as we have seen in videos posted here.

She loved her husband, was pregnant with another child and was fighting to keep her family together. I can't blame her for that.

MOO
BBM
From watching SW’s FB videos, I got the sense that she did not love him. How do you know she loved him?

Would Nua text her that she made it home safe and wouldn't SW text back okay or something?

Since it was late.

I wondered the same thing. My friends and I always make sure the other one gets home safe and sound. :)

NUA dropped her at the front door and watched as she went inside. Shanann turned and waved goodbye to her.

ETA: Oops, please disregard - obviously I read your post incorrectly! :p
MOO

Did NAU let SW know she got home safe?

I meant nua text SW that nua made it home safe.

Well if so and sw didn't reply back. Then it opens up a time frame of when her phone was nolonger accessible to her.

I wouldn't think so. NAU knew that her friend was exhausted. Why wake her up to say she was home safe? NUA didn't live alone. Her family was waiting for her arrival and would raise an alarm if she didn't make it home safely. JMO

Here's the entire quote train. :)

I was thinking maybe he went to NC to do marriage counseling.
? Marriage counseling is an ongoing process according to the people I know who have been through it. It is not something you would do during a week off back home visiting family IMO. As I understand it, it is a process with sessions that takes months/years. Unless it was a retreat or something...but there is no indication of that.

BBM
From watching SW’s FB videos, I got the sense that she did not love him. How do you know she loved him?

Really? How about all the photos on FB and IG she posted of him with huge, long dedications to him about how much he was her rock, had saved her in her darkest times, was a wonderful husband and father, etc.?

Thank you. I wonder how specific it is, and if it only involves determining if he understands right from wrong, or is capable of understanding what he is accused of. I'm more interested in finding out if he has a Narcissistic or Antisocial Personality Disorder, and whether those specific tests have to be ordered and if a reason for the request has to be approved.

I remember that the Jodi Arias tests by the shrinks were very detailed and thorough. Weeks of battling over them in court bu experts though. Dueling experts for sure on her various diagnosis.

In this video, you see the black and white furniture with turquoise accents which is the main living room on the 1st floor.
Shanann Watts

This is the kitchen, dining room and adjoining living room also on the 1st floor. The sofa appears to be black leather and there are orange/rust accents.
Shanann Watts

The loft area is seen in this AB video. There is also a black leather sofa located in the loft.
MOO

Edited to add AB video just so it's all in one place. :)

Thank you Pommy, you are so helpful! I can tell now that couch AB showed is likely in the loft but I would still like to see a photo of the couch from the front. It seems like it has large pillows for the back pillows. From that angle it's hard to tell if AB's conjecture about the phone is true. I've seen leather couches where it would be hard for the phone to slip down between the cushions and I have also seen ones where the cushions are so loose and you can lose a whole pocket fully of change and the remote control without realizing it. LOL. :)

Maybe AP served the same purpose for CW as Amber did for Scott....... these women only primed the pump for a desire to live a new life of footloose freedom.

JMO
These players only seem to be able get women when they pretend to be Prince Charming and make false promises of living happily ever after. Interesting, isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes