GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible that Longbeards was the spot where she may have been killed. A lot of people have speculated that over the years. That news about the phones pinging in that area wasnt known to us at the very first but maybe LE knew it as soon as the phone evidence came to light.

Im not sure how thorough LE ever searched the Longbeard area. Its likely the car dump at PTL was to throw off investigators as to where the crime really took place.

So many IFs in this case and so many plausible theories. I hope someday her remains can be found to answer some of the questions.
BBM: Whether PTL was meant to throw off LE or was a last-minute decision, driven by panic, I'm so glad her car ended up there. If the initial plan was to put Heather's car at her apartment, and they followed through with that plan, who knows how long it would have taken to realize she was missing.

Another ode to Joyce.

Webp.net-gifmaker-4.gif

Source of images: www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/videos/161607748110991/
OMG, I love her! Thanks for the GIFs! :D

Are there any witnesses that actually saw HE at LB? Not just her phone? Is it possible the crime happened in the parking lot of her apartment and they took her to.dump her at LB? The driving around and phone calls could be SM panicking... I'm wishing she would have fell asleep at her dates house during that movie. This is so sad.

Catching up from todays testimony.

A containment pond? Hmmmmmmm

Is this a new place that needs a thorough search and an underwater search in the pond? Maybe its near the gravel quarry area close to PTL.

I havent ever heard about this pond either. Very interesting. Years ago I did lots of searching with google and found interesting areas around Peach Tree Landing heading due East and there was a housing development not far from PTL that the M's used to know about from years before. But I never heard about this containment pond until now. Quite interesting.

The expert testified that at 3:35.12 and 3:37.32 there are two location records generated on Peachtree Rd; one near a containment pond (Google Maps), and the other near Mill Pond Rd. (based on where he points on the map). Then there was a "final" location record (final among the non-pings) at Peachtree Landing.

The last time there is any location data for Heather's phone is at 3:42.27 indicating the phone is somewhere in the Waccamaw Wildlife Refuge, based on cell-site information which the expert doesn't believe to be accurate (because there are few cell-sites in that area and the technology is outdated, i.e. 2G, so it's not that accurate).

The video is queued up to that part:

Last edited:
A couple of thoughts, I don't think Heather was ever in their truck or home. I do think something happened in her car because I remember TM saying in one of her rants on fb that there may be SM's dna in Heather's car because of a bj he got in the back seat. She was creating an excuse for him for some reason.

Hopefully these images will help if you're unfamiliar with the area. Waccamaw Wildlife Refuge is 55 acres and spans 3 counties (Horry, Marion, Georgetown). It's the big green area. PTL is located in the Refuge and is marked on the first image.
Waccamaw Refuge.jpg
The 2nd image is the route Heather's phone/car took from her apartment to the Landing. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the alternate routes, marked in gray. The blue route is the one traveled, according to ping information.
River Oaks to PTL.jpg
The 3rd image is the step-by-step turns of the route her phone took from River Oaks to Peachtree Landing.
RO to PTL directions.jpg
Hope these help.

Last edited:
I hope Heather haunts SM. I hope he lies awake at night unable to get her face out of his mind. With every fiber of my being I hope he turns on Tammy and finally does the right thing.

I know TM has no conscience. If she flips, it will be because she wants to save her own rear end. I fully expect her to throw SM under the bus when she realizes how badly this is going for her.

Are there any witnesses that actually saw HE at LB? Not just her phone? Is it possible the crime happened in the parking lot of her apartment and they took her to.dump her at LB? The driving around and phone calls could be SM panicking... I'm wishing she would have fell asleep at her dates house during that movie. This is so sad.
I think that's possible as well. The phone forensics witness testified that her phone was in her parking lot after LB's not in her home. I just think a scenario where Heather is coming home after a date and later calling the same number repeatedly, driving all over and making circles and returning to LB's, then going home but not going inside, then going to PTL after a conversation in, presumably her car, does not make sense.

A couple of thoughts, I don't think Heather was ever in their truck or home. I do think something happened in her car because I remember TM saying in one of her rants on fb that there may be SM's dna in Heather's car because of a bj he got in the back seat. She was creating an excuse for him for some reason.
Agree with you that it didn’t happen “on their property”. Not sure it was Heather’s car though.
Also don’t believe Tammy wanted Heather anywhere in her world. She loathed Heather so much Tammy wouldn’t have wanted Heather anywhere in the new truck, near her home, in her camper or whatever. Tammy just wanted Heather & that baby she was expecting gone! (Just like Amber)
Her smugness not only in her mugshot but in the months following Heather’s disappearance, seems to indicate that we will never find Heather & Tammy is sure of it.
We can be assured that Tammy had the last words with Heather. She let her know who was boss. She appeared to be gleeful about it and gloated afterwards.

Last edited:
I used some photo-editing software to clear up the image originally posted by @2Hope4 . It looked like a plastic bin full of evidence, and that didn't seem likely to me, so I enhanced the foreground until I was able to see what TM was really showing the lady sitting to her left. HTH.

TM confession.jpg

Remember how the witness Joyce Aland said she didn't believe in coincidences? (BTW...loved that response, it was almost as if she was doing whatever she could not to agree with defense attorney. lol). Anyway...and odd coincidence....(dot dot dot)....Joyce apparently has a sister who is missing from this year. Very scary to think she lives that close to the duo to have info on Heather's disappearance, and yet now has a missing sister.

do you have a link to the missing person flyer ?

I used some photo-editing software to clear up the image originally posted by @2Hope4 . It looked like a plastic bin full of evidence, and that didn't seem likely to me, so I enhanced the foreground until I was able to see what TM was really showing the lady sitting to her left. HTH.

View attachment 150795

OMg!! LOL!!!

View attachment 150795
Lol

View attachment 150795

Hahaha!!

I'm surprised it wasn't a picture from her groupie days. This is me on the back of the bus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52