GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all! I had to do real work all morning (sheesh) can you catch me up during this lunch break before the afternoon starts? I saw on Twitter that Truslow is there, does that mean SM is on for today?

TIA!
We had testimony from David Quandt, who owns the business with the surveillance camera that caught the M's truck going to/from PTL. He was solid. Then we had Grant Fredericks, the video forensics expert, who talked a lot about headlights again. Also, Truslow (SM's attorney) has been spotted in the courtroom, taking notes. That's about it, I think.

We had testimony from David Quandt, who owns the business with the surveillance camera that caught the M's truck going to/from PTL. He was solid. Then we had Grant Fredericks, the video forensics expert, who talked a lot about headlights again. Also, Truslow (SM's attorney) has been spotted in the courtroom, taking notes. That's about it, I think.

I think he was spotted sitting out in the hallway. Did he walk into the courtroom?

Apologies if this has been addressed (the restaurant name), but can someone tell me what the name of the restaurant Heather and Stephen went to on their date? And how close in location was that to the payphone and the Walmart?? Thanks!!
It's called Banditos. It's on Ocean Blvd. in Myrtle Beach. Hopefully this map works, showing you routes between the three places. Google Maps

Expert’s, friend’s testimony continues in kidnapping trial for Tammy Moorer

“On Wednesday, cell phone tracking expert, Michael Melson also testified. He said data showed almost daily communication between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis from July to November 2013.

Around the same time, communication between Tammy and Sidney Moorer ceased, Melson said. Tammy Moorer’s phone contacted Heather’s phone twice in that early November timeframe, he said.

“Pretty much communication between all three phones stopped,” Melson said.

In early December, both Tammy and Sidney’s phones were tracked on towers near the Titled Kilt, where Elvis worked, Melson said.

The night Elvis went missing, Sidney’s Moorer was mostly near his home, but was later picked up in locations on the north side of Myrtle Beach. Tammy’s phone records matched Sidney’s to indicate the phones were together, he added.

The phones were tracked near a Kangaroo Express around 1:00 a.m. the morning Elvis went missing, Melson said. There was no other phone activity until about 3 a.m. when the phones were tracked near the Moorer’s homes.

Melson said Elvis received a phone call from a payphone in the same area where the Moorers’ phones were tracked early Dec. 18. At 2:30 a.m., Elvis tried to call that payphone back. Around 3:15 a.m., Elvis’ phone was tracked near her home and Elvis called Sidney Moorer’s phone and that conversation lasted several minutes.

At 3:40 a.m., Elvis’ phone was tracked at a tower that serves Peachtree Landing where she made four phone calls to Sidney Moorer’s number.

There were no more phone calls by Elvis after that time, Melson said.”

Found it!!! So there really is no location data for the Moorer's after that payphone call. Looks like they were trying to be sneaky using payphones. I still think they got "lucky" that night in that this was poorly planned and they panicked at the end. I think that TM insisted SE buy and make HE take the pregnancy test which was the reason to lure her in.

Thanks, You guys are the best! :)
Does anyone have a link to the photos of the inside of TM's home?

I had so many of the 1st trial shots (where there was a ton of pictures) in my photos on the old forum but I can't find such a thing here (insert broken heart) so let me see if I can find them in old threads. I know they are here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member