AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure her parents weren't working 9-5 M-F. They worked at Jennie-O which means they probably worked shift work. He father was working on Sunday. They need caregivers to help with their kids before/after school or overnight. It isn't a 13 year old being left home for a couple hours. This is very common in Wisconsin, especially in areas were the majority of the decent paying jobs are in factories.

We haven't been given the parents' work schedules, so how do we know this care taker was due to Jayme being (otherwise) home alone overnights?

Can someone repost the pictures from Monday... where they are carrying out the chair, the door (we think), and the house with the tarp over the entry? I really think the rope on the chairs is restraints...and I am trying to recall if there was evidence of gunshot to the piece of door they were moving.

I don't have a full theory yet, but, here are some IMO pieces / questions to it:
Chair restraints indicate that someone was tied up. Mention of blood in the chair indicates some torture. If it was the mother, would the perp cut them to let her go, did Jayme or the father cut them? (as it appears in the pics, if I recall, that they are cut, not untied) or was Jayme restrained and the killer cut her loose and took her with him/them?
I don't recall it being clear if the father was found INside or OUTside of the doorway... just that he was in the doorway. This would give us some clue as to whether he was inside for the event or if he was coming home to the nightmare.
Neighbors heard 2 distinct gun shots, and, it appears that the door was "shot out" (#1)... if the father was shot (#2) and the door was shot, then, perhaps the mother's COD will be something else?

Personally , I like the idea of an adult being involved with a middle school child. There is oversight and not free reign.

That is the age when kids need to have a lot of activities so they aren’t left with a lot of free time to do inappropriate things, Sports,dance, babysitting,clubs. And an adult to answer to

BBM

I read this sentence the wrong way at first, and for a second thought you were really disturbed!

We haven't been given the parents' work schedules, so how do we know this care taker was due to Jayme being (otherwise) home alone overnights?

It is factory work, this isn't their corporate office. They work 1st or 2nd shift, and they may have to bid on the shift. 2nd shift and weekends most always pays more. Factory workers in Wisconsin do not have normal day jobs, parents are gone so they can provide. This is a normal life in for a kid in WI.

That’s what my gut is telling me as well. There’s a Twin-Peaks-ish quality to WI (I grew up there so I’m not bashing), just observing from other crimes like Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, Steven Avery and of course, the latest Slenderman case involving two young girls.

I could be off track but I see this one as a “protector” move by possibly someone with a military background. It’s cold as Hell and in some people’s minds, so is justice. Thing is, we never really know what goes on behind closed doors, do we? There is obviously something BIG we don’t know. (Yet)

That is almost verbatim what the LE statements in the Mollie Tibbetts case sounded like before they had a suspect. There’s no danger to the community, let us know if you notice anyone acting weird... And now we know in hindsight the suspect was completely unknown to LE at that time, they had no idea what happened and they had absolutely no basis for saying there’s no danger to the community.
I thought the same thing and we waited weeks while we hoped "someone had her" and things got out of hand when she very likely was gone that night. I respect LE has to keep things quiet but if there is a danger (I think there was an opportunity in Mollies case for him to do it again) they should warn the public. Someone posted last night about Joseph Duncan - how many opportunities did he have? I'm praying she will be found soon.

Can someone repost the pictures from Monday... where they are carrying out the chair, the door (we think), and the house with the tarp over the entry? I really think the rope on the chairs is restraints...and I am trying to recall if there was evidence of gunshot to the piece of door they were moving.

I don't have a full theory yet, but, here are some IMO pieces / questions to it:
Chair restraints indicate that someone was tied up. Mention of blood in the chair indicates some torture. If it was the mother, would the perp cut them to let her go, did Jayme or the father cut them? (as it appears in the pics, if I recall, that they are cut, not untied) or was Jayme restrained and the killer cut her loose and took her with him/them?
I don't recall it being clear if the father was found INside or OUTside of the doorway... just that he was in the doorway. This would give us some clue as to whether he was inside for the event or if he was coming home to the nightmare.
Neighbors heard 2 distinct gun shots, and, it appears that the door was "shot out" (#1)... if the father was shot (#2) and the door was shot, then, perhaps the mother's COD will be something else?

I need a life...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 2.37.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 2.37.07 PM.png
    794.6 KB · Views: 1,571
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 2.29.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 2.29.07 PM.png
    663.3 KB · Views: 690
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.39 PM.png
    760.1 KB · Views: 693
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.49 PM.png
    623.6 KB · Views: 677
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.34.57 PM.png
    344 KB · Views: 667
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.35.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.35.28 PM.png
    444.2 KB · Views: 679
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.44.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 9.44.17 PM.png
    624.4 KB · Views: 2,263
The word care taker, to me, would mean an outside person who takes care of/babysits a person. A grandfather who does this, I would think of as a grandfather first, care taker 2nd in terms of "titles."

Ex) An aunt who takes care of Jayme in her parents' absence vs a care taker who takes care of Jayme in her parents absence.
Just odd wording if it is infact a family member.

I think the term "caretaker" may have been used to clarify the reason for switching schools. For example, if it said "She switched schools because her grandfather moved" -- people would be wondering why in the world her grandfather's place of residence has something to do with her switching schools if she doesn't live with him. Agree though, could have been worded better.

Or the time Dad arrived home from work. but if he was on a 3:30 - midnight shift - the timing fits with the shots heard by the neighbor assuming it took him some time to clock out and drive home.

It is factory work, this isn't their corporate office. They work 1st or 2nd shift, and they may have to bid on the shift. 2nd shift and weekends most always pays more. Factory workers in Wisconsin do not have normal day jobs, parents are gone so they can provide. This is a normal life in for a kid in WI.

Can you please provide a link to either that specific Jennie-O location's operations schedule or to an MSM report of the parents schedules specifically?
No 3rd shift work? 2nd shift only on weekends? Parents always working the same shift?
Reports said that dad did not attend the get together due to work but Mom and Jayme did. This indicates to me they did not always work the same shift same days, at least not that week.

Can you please provide a link to either that specific Jennie-O location's operations schedule or to an MSM report of the parents schedules specifically?
No 3rd shift work? 2nd shift only on weekends? Parents always working the same shift?
Reports said that dad did not attend the get together due to work but Mom and Jayme did. This indicates to me they did not always work the same shift same days, at least not that week.
We don't even know where Dad was working Sunday - could be he had another job altogether and wasn't even at the plant.

That’s what my gut is telling me as well. There’s a Twin-Peaks-ish quality to WI (I grew up there so I’m not bashing), just observing from other crimes like Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, Steven Avery and of course, the latest Slenderman case involving two young girls.
Not to mention Michael Lesy's epic 1973 non-fiction book Wisconsin Death Trip.

Wisconsin Death Trip - Wikipedia

It would be helpful to understand why Jayme switched schools. That’s a big move for a girl her age, one that had to have “cause” as is having a “caretaker” at age 13. By 13, I was babysitting myself and making pocket money in WI.

Sometimes I don't believe everything LE says. They are trying to get people talking and leads to solve the crime. There is always that backup that we can't say why we believe this and that as it may interfere with the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa