GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Surfside, for posting this! I think that young attorney was just getting that on the record, mostly for a later appeal should TM be found guilty.

I will say, I'm fairly certain that young attorney did know that this trial was being live streamed, cause he's definitely not been hiding under a rock during the early days of this trial.
Yw. And of course CB knew. Why else does he think the judge made the rule about the mics being cut when the jury was out of the room?

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy said to prosecutor Livesay: "I could sit here and wonder how many married men you've slept with, but I"m not going to judge you on that, because that doesn't mean you killed somebody. It doesn't mean you've kidnapped somebody."

Dp5rFucUwAAdVsh.jpg

Cathy Russon Retweeted Cathy Russon

#TammyMoorer - After the jury was excused for the day, Livesay asked the judge to instruct Tammy to just answer the questions and not get personal.

Thank you all, I may thank my lucky stars for all of the real time interruptions this afternoon and not go back and watch, but will come back here and read,

Of topic and forgive me, please pray for a busload of 4th graders from my town in a bad bus wreck this afternoon. Many injuries, some critical, and a lady that lives just down the road airlifted to Greenville that was chaperoning the field trip.
I liked this but I don't really like it. Prayers going up!

I really wish that court had broken for the weekend prior to cross examination.

I think it's good that the jury goes home with the testimony/evidence that shows the intensity of TM's rage and craziness in December 2013, rather than the boring, plodding snow job of the direct questioning by the defense. NL brought the courtroom back to life and brought out TM's true character. IMO.

Very calculated move on the State's part to have Ms. Nancy Livesay (I'm not sure if I'm on a first-name basis with her) do the cross. They obviously knew the hatred TM harbors and that Nancy (what the heck, we're all on the same side here) could bring out that venom.
First of all, you're hilarious! I'm not sure if you're from the South, but you can always do what we do down here, and call her "Ms. Nancy." That's a safe bet. :)

I'm not sure anyone posted about it but at the beginning of the cross, Nancy asked TM if she has the names of Nancy and the two officers who arrested TM and SM on a list somewhere. Then she asked TM if she had sent her sister to take pics of Nancy. That really tickled me!
I don't remember it being posted, but I loved, loved, loved that moment. It's like she was implying they were on a hit-list. It was a great start to cross, asking if TM sent her sister to take pics of her. Storming the castle! :D

#TammyMoorer - Tammy said to prosecutor Livesay: "I could sit here and wonder how many married men you've slept with, but I"m not going to judge you on that, because that doesn't mean you killed somebody. It doesn't mean you've kidnapped somebody."

Dp5rFucUwAAdVsh.jpg

Cathy Russon Retweeted Cathy Russon

#TammyMoorer - After the jury was excused for the day, Livesay asked the judge to instruct Tammy to just answer the questions and not get personal.

I think this is huge, re her killing/kidnapping statement. She is on trial for kidnapping not murder, why even mention killing in front of the jury? I think while she was unleashing her anger on Nancy because Nancy was unveiling her the truth came out. IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member