AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone please post another link for me to hear the aunt speak? I get an error every time I try to tune in to the news conference (every time for an hour now)

Whoa. That was a plea directly to Jayme from her Aunt. Not an abductor. Almost like trying to appeal to her emotions and sensibilities. Weird.

JMO.
I didn’t get that at all. She was trying to remain composed and get the statement out. Jayme didn’t plan this or have anything to do with it. What is wrong with society today that we automatically assume an innocent 13 year old is a monster? Sorry but she’s not and the aunt was on point in speaking directly to her niece.

I agree. I didn't get much emotion from it at all either. It seemed really strange.
Some people process trauma in a way that makes them seem emotionless. I went through a traumatic situation that involved violence as a young child and that's how I processed it and continue to process trauma. I don't know why or how, but that might be the case with the aunt too.

Out of 1550 tips, 1250 tips have been closed out, according to Fitgerald during the news conferrnce. They are still looking for the vehicles, or any vehicle that may have driven by from 12:30 to 1:30, for anything they may have seen. That's about it.

why can't you release pics of the cars you have? they wanted to release stock photos due to the wide range of years

I think they are purposefully releasing only stock photos.

Imo they know the actual images of the vehicles have certain identifying markers such as decal or stickers ..cracked window...etc.

That way when they get tips they will know already which are credible or not.

I have seen them do this in past other cases.

Jmo

It's my opinion that LE has no clue what happened to Jayme, no clue where she might be, no clue who took/has her and no idea where to start looking for her.

First clue was when they released the vehicle photographs the other day.
They couldn't find or locate any info on the vehicles and that's why they went public and requested "help".

ETA: I hope I am so wrong on this belief.

100% agree with this.

A couple ideas I've had: Those ties on the chair looks like the kind that would be attached to a seat cushion. I would venture to guess that the cushion was pulled off and used to silence either a gun or person. The splintering I am still mulling over. It could possibly be from a bullet graze or a secondary weapon such as an axe and the chair was being used to block in defense.

Earlier it was questioned why blood was not visually found on the storm door. I realize this may not be common knowledge but if you suspect an intruder is at your door or you are approaching a door to a volatile situation, one of the last things you want to do is stand right in front of a door due to complete exposure to being shot. You may notice police officers will knock but stand to the side of the door. My guess is that there may have been a knock or noise and JC came to the door to see who was there. Perp shot JC easily disabling him, door was kicked in to gain entry and another shot was fired to completely incapacitate him.

A thought about the 911 call and the phone: Jayme grabbed the phone from her mom (either before or after mom was killed) or from wherever the phone was situated, made the 911 call, bad guy/gal(s) knocked it out of her hand and fled with Jayme.

The thought is that the chair we've all seen pics of being carried out by evidence techs was not used to tie up the mom. The light-colored ties around the chair were most likely cushion ties and that police took the cushion for forensic testing (blood spatter etc).

Possibility that the bad guys took off with Jaime on foot and had a car waiting elsewhere. Otherwise, why didn't police pass their car(s) while responding to the house.

Interested in hearing feedback.

why can't you release pics of the cars you have? they wanted to release stock photos due to the wide range of years
Probably to protect the drivers of the vehicles. They are vehicles of interest. There is no guarantee these vehicles have anything to do with Jayme and if you release the actual footage it could cause someone to go crazy on an innocent person. JMO.

I'm a long time guest, but this is my first time posting as I've gotten completely caught up in this case.

I have a question for the more experienced sleuths in terms of the press conference. The detectives seem to be so careful not to use the words abducted or taken, and simply say missing. This leads me to believe that they don't think it is an abduction, but am I reading into their language? Is it common for them to say missing when it may be an abduction?

My son is 23 and suffers with addictions. Has fought a battle with meth. It can be scary. He has attacked me during a argument we had. He went “crazy” however personally I can’t see him being able to plan this being a “meth” head and get away with it. He attacked me in my home and once police came barricaded himself in his room for 3 hours.
I know anything is possible but I don’t think this is about drugs.
My son hasn’t used meth since August 27th and also I did press charges.
But when he was using no way could he plan and get away this long with murdering people. Jmo and all that jazz.
I hope Jayme is ok and found soon. This is going on far too long.

You also have to remember that these people are literally having the worst week of their life; their siblings are dead, the media is hounding them and their niece is missing. It can also be unnerving to be on camera, in public. They also may be on some anxiety meds to help deal with all this (I lost a very close family member in a tragic way when I was younger and my doctor kept me pretty whacked out on Ativan for a few days).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley