AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #13

I see zero that's incriminating in any way that the neighbors have said. I don't think they need a lawyer.

Yes. I notice some are very quick to consistently criticize LE, case after case, "Well no word from LE. Must mean they don't know anything." Or they need more info on a defendant and likely have the wrong person. Or they don't know what they're doing. I've seen it on case after case. Kaytlynn Cargill. Mariah Woods. Sherin Matthews. Blaze Bernstein. Heck even with Mollie Tibbets, AFTER they solved the case, "well they had nothing. See. I knew it."

This stuff can be hard to work but I get tired of the endless criticism of LE. It's like clockwork.

Maybe we should try positivity for a change!!!
Ok, here are some positive thoughts... They (the neighbors) are one of the closest people to the Closs house. They probably are just trying to think of absolutely everything they can and might wish that they could help more. How many nights have they sat at home and heard whatever, and it all just blends into day after day. I’m sure like everyone in town, they are trying to do the best they can.

Last edited:
I asked this in a previous thread but got no responses. Do you guys think LE has recovered all evidence/info they possibly can from social media, family computers, cell phones, etc? I'm not sure how long this generally takes. Interested in thoughts on this.
Yes, I think they have all they can get on their on, without any new info to really check.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/houseoverhead-12-jpg.153034/

I hope this link worked and I am sorry I dont know how to inbed pics into the message. I finally found a picture of the driveway and its interesting that it looks like there is plenty of room for the white car to get out even if the truck was pulled forward close to or up to the garage. It also looks like enough room to turn around so one would be going forward out if the driveway (no need for u turn). I wonder if the way the truck is parked is significant, or if that's the way he always parked.

It might indicate a rushed park job, or another car in the driveway around the time of the crime. Very interesting I just dont know what to make of it.

We hope so. Sometimes unfortunately it doesn’t happen like we hope
I certainly understand what you are saying, and cannot disagree. However it is my personal conviction that even if the system fails and justice is not served here on earth, there will still be judgement and justice. It is unavoidable in my opinion.

How many guys to change a light bulb?
One to hold the bulb and 2 to turn the ladder clockwise

Just stating.......regards to the full pane patio door 25 feet away from normal door

My behavioral psych. contrariness kicked in as soon as people started all their threads about that front door with its plywood panel added, the glass possibly out, the " curtain", etc.

I asked myself " I wonder when they are going to notice the incredibly easy to enter patio door in plain sight?"

KUDOS for noticing another feature of the house. ;)

Last edited:
A wooden door is easier to kick in than the glass in a sliding door.
You don't kick in a sliding glass door. I know how you get them open but because I'm not a criminal, I'm not giving the instructions on how to open glass sliders.. Just in case it would give someone reading one day an idea they shouldn't have.. if they don't already know. ;)

You don't kick in a sliding glass door. I know how you get them open but because I'm not a criminal, I'm not giving the instructions on how to open glass sliders.. Just in case it would give someone reading one day an idea they shouldn't have.. if they don't already know. ;)
They break with a li
ttle rock, a slight kick.........cripes, I ran through one as a child. Maybe that’s what happened to me. My point is that you can break one in a about a second

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/houseoverhead-12-jpg.153034/

I hope this link worked and I am sorry I dont know how to inbed pics into the message. I finally found a picture of the driveway and its interesting that it looks like there is plenty of room for the white car to get out even if the truck was pulled forward close to or up to the garage. It also looks like enough room to turn around so one would be going forward out if the driveway (no need for u turn). I wonder if the way the truck is parked is significant, or if that's the way he always parked.

It might indicate a rushed park job, or another car in the driveway around the time of the crime. Very interesting I just dont know what to make of it.

Listen, that's a really smart observation. Interesting!

I'm never good at noticing things like that.

They break with a li

ttle rock, a slight kick.........cripes, I ran through one as a child. Maybe that’s what happened to me. My point is that you can break one in a about a second
ROFLOL " Maybe that's what happened to me". Love it!! :) Humor does heal.

No, and this is all I'm going to say, you don't break anything. You rock the lock and then slip one door off the tracks.
I can see it but I can't explain how easy it is to do, if, say, you're locked out of your own house.

Google would be good. You tube would be better, most likely..
Disclaimer- I do not condone any breaking and entry of any door anywhere. I do advocate getting into your own house if you are locked out and 4 little dogs are inside crying. ( Barking like the hounds from hell as well).

Maybe the killer knocked and made their first victim come to them at the front door ?

yes and i keep thinking there HAD to be footprints----- they shot him at the door and then entered the house, has to be blood being stepped in at some point, they must know the shoe size of the person or people who were in the house

That seems like it would work more if the people whose child was taken from them were very politically active, so it was an obvious reason why they were being targeted, and if a statement was released to draw attention to the cause.

That would actually be different from my theory because it would include revenge against a particular family. My theory is that these people are extremely cruel and barbaric, so the Closs family, which look as innocent as can be, would actually make sense.

I expect the sound of breaking glass would attract a lot more attention than a gunshot sound. Not to mention flying glass could cut up the perp(s), leaving blood and DNA everywhere.
You don't break any glass. Google " How to get in patio glass sliders" or go to You Tube for same. It's so easy,and many people still lose their innocent lives this way every year.
My knowledge of how to rock the lock and slide the doors off the tracks comes from being locked out of my own house years ago ( not this house- I won't live in a house with glass sliders any longer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2