MD MD - Upper Marlboro, WhtMale 15-20, UP4833, initials 'ELT' on jacket, Dec'73

I came across this guy today Harmon Shay he is not in namus or doe and sadly I have not really found any stats on him but I thought I would put him here as is mentioned by his father he believed he got involved in drugs.View attachment 124164View attachment 124165View attachment 124166View attachment 124167

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...mi-Dade-Area-May-1972&p=13668763#post13668763

I believe this guy might be jewish also according to some of the articles I read about his father the photographer

If Harmon did get involved in drugs in Miami, it would make sense that he ended up in Maryland since I-95 is a big drug corridor from Florida to the Northeast.

You Rock Alleykins thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome. I haven't heard back. I've never contacted this NamUs rep before, so I don't how diligent and prompt they are at responding, if they do at all.

No, unfortunately, I haven't.
I sent two emails to Pamela Reed with the information, two months apart, and never heard back.
Not sure if I can follow up with anyone else, or who that would be.

OT:
I submitted a potential match on another case to NamUs this morning, not related to this one. I just wanted to post it here since it appears that it was a canned response from the NamUs rep:
(highlighted by me for focus)
Please note, identification and exclusions are only made and/or confirmed by investigating agencies. The results of comparisons may or may not be made available to the public for investigatory reasons.

So, I'm thinking I'm not going to receive any updates on this case, either. We can only hope that they are considering the possible match.

This year will mark the 45 year anniversary of this boy's death. He remains unidentified.

Frustrating that the DNA sample is available and not yet submitted.

I guess there has been no news on Harmon Shay has there?

Can someone send me a message with the PM picture. It's no longer in Namus for me to see.

Harmon Shay was someone I just came across while searching for the Daytona boy. His father was a famous photographer years ago.. there are links I believe on this thread and the Daytona 1972 boy thread with his photos and story

I keep seeing that there's a PM photo in his Namus images but I guess it's been removed because only a sketch remains and Carl's reconstruction. Does anybody have it?

I keep seeing that there's a PM photo in his Namus images but I guess it's been removed because only a sketch remains and Carl's reconstruction. Does anybody have it?
I dont have it Carl most surely does though. His PM is a very good likeness, I've seen the post mortem and Carl's is much closer to the actual victim. This was a young teenager. If he was older than 15 I will be surprised. He just did have peach fuzz as others mentioned. This john doe stuck with me over time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back