AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if there was a friend in that house before the murders, LE would know that. There would be evidence of a 4th person in the house, in the ways I described earlier. Beer cans, drinking glasses, snacks, blankets, footprints, fingerprints, etc. The scope of their investigation does not at all point to that being the case. They did two searches, one with 100 people and one with 2,000. They released photos of cars of interest in the area, two possible cars, not CERTAIN cars, but possible cars. This is evidence of them finding leads, finding more things to go on to narrow it down. If they knew it was a friend or family member, someone who knew the family well enough to spend time there hanging out late on a Sunday evening, the investigation would be much more focused.

It's not that. I virtually guarantee that is not what happened here.
Not every friend is going to be known to the family, maybe not even his wife or daughter. This could have been his first time there, or he could have been there multiple times, and was known by only his wife and daughter.

Has the been any report on why there was only one casket at the funeral yesterday? It looked like pink flowers on the top so would that indicate it was Denise's?

Is it possible that his body had not yet been released?

Perhaps he wished to be cremated and his ashes were in her casket. That is how my parents will be buried.

My thoughts are if LE believed she was randomly kidnapped by a violent sexual predator who also indiscriminately murdered her parents, there would be a bit more sense of urgency to this case.

JMO.

I don't think there are any other neighbors!
Looking at a satellite view of the area, I can count approximately 20 homes within a half mile or less from the Closs home. The Smrekars are the closest. I'm sure that every one of those homes also got a visit from LE, were asked the same questions as the Smrekars, and submitted to the same property search. We obviously aren't going to find out what they did or didn't hear, but we can surely be confident that LE has carefully analyzed and compared all reports.

I wondered this too? Could an injured Jayme ran off into the woods? Could she be out there?

I am still wondering how the mom and Jayme were separated. I can see them hiding together in the bathroom. I can’t imgine looking myself in the bathroom if my child was out there, with the perps. We’re there several people?

Did they ever mention of the 911 call if the dog was barking? The dog be unharmed and in the house is so strange.

Thought?
It is sort of strange with the door being open upon arrival that the dog hadn’t run outside. Maybe the dog hid. Wonder where it was found when LE arrived.

Even that (someone saying "help") is debatable.

“We could hear yelling in the background on this 911 call, not much information," said Fitzgerald. He says the call lasted less than a minute and the only word that can be understood is “help”.
UPDATE: Sheriff: Missing girl was in home at the time of the murders

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The word help, did the dispatcher hear that?
FITZGERALD: I don`t know if the word help was said. I can`t comment on that. I don`t know if that was said, but there was some kind of disturbance going on and that is why law enforcement was sent to the house.
CNN.com - Transcripts

For all we know Jayme said "mom, help!"

We just don't know.

I keep going back to the press conference with her two aunts.

They were directing their comments toward Jayme, as if she was able to decide or convince someone that she needed to go home.

Their comments were not directed toward a person who was keeping her away, in my opinion.

What does it mean?

All speculation. Just my own thoughts and opinion.

I have been meaning to ask this about Jayme's phone.
In this photo she has one in her hand:
Jayme-Closs-Facebook.jpg

Jayme Closs Archives - Wausau Pilot & Review

Can anyone make out what kind of phone it is?
Also, what is written on her shirt?

Do you (or anyone else) have a source for the mattress being a twin? I saw a video of it being removed but I really couldn't tell what size mattress it was.
I think it's at a double (full-size) mattress which is 53" wide vs. a twin at 39" wide. Based on height of deck railing and the woman in the video.
Screenshot 2018-10-28 11.43.52.png

There are a number of posts that reference Denise Closs being locked or barricaded in the bathroom. Admittedly I haven't read all the posts and was wondering where this information came from or what it's based on. It seems to be a part of some people's theories. Could someone clear that up for me? Thanks!

Looking at pictures of Jayme, she comes across to me as a very shy, innocent little girl. I could go as far as to say seeimingly sheltered, in an introverted kind of way. She has her head tilted down a lot, even in pictures with friends, so portraying a lot of shyness and not much confidence. Almost awkward. She is the type of girl people would be protective of, as it seems her mom (also shy) was. I feel her aunts press conference also portrayed her as a very innocent child-like girl. That said, I dont particularly see her communicating with boys in a boyfriend way, having a hidden online boyfriend, etc. But, I could see an older boy/man liking Jayme and perhaps, in some delusional way, feeling the need to rescue her. Maybe someone from church, or from her old school. Maybe he saw her parents discipline her in some way and he didnt like it. Maybe she wasnt allowed to do something where this person would be present and get to see her. Maybe there was a false belief that she was being mistreated. Idk, these are just thoughts. The sheriff has said there is evidence that she didnt just run away, so part of me feels like she was the target, otherwise she would have been left behind with the parents. Ive tried to figure out why. I also very much want her to be alive, and am hoping that whoever took her cares enough to keep her alive, even though I hate to think about what shes going through. This person, no matter how deranged, had an iota of (something, not sure the word to use here) to not kill Jayme's beloved dog, so I wonder to myself if that was for Jayme's sake. Of course this is only one of the many theories in my head, but its the one Im most thinking of today. Praying for her safe return, soon. moo

I think it's at a double (full-size) mattress which is 53" wide vs. a twin at 39" wide. Based on height of deck railing and the woman in the video.
View attachment 153251

That's interesting...I'd not seen that mattress pic. The one I saw was a yellow-ish/or gold color.
I'm not sure, maybe they took two mattresses out, or one was a box-spring(?).

I don’t think JC would have invited guys over to watch the game. DC has been described in previous posts as being shy and mostly into family gatherings. I picture JC being at the local tavern/pub/vfw watching with fellow sports fans and talking about the glory days of high school. JMO
I agree. He didn't seem to be very social. Both are described as being shy, but Denise appeared to be a little more active in church and the community. I also get the idea that she wouldn't be too happy about her husband having company on a Sunday night, or any night for that matter. Neither one seem to be very social, and I get the feeling they were very private. He didn't seem at all the type to have friends over to watch football. We also have no idea what time he came home that night. I imagine after working all day the last thing he would want would be entertaining a friend. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrudiS0716