GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

College Station police are searching for missing 2-year-old Hazana Anderson, who was last seen at Gabbard Park around 8 a.m. Sunday.

Hazana's mother said she was with her daughter at the park and went back to her vehicle to get a bottle. When she returned, the girl was missing from her stroller.

Officers arrived on scene and searched nearby roadways and homes.

College Station police search for missing 2-year-old girl

Chelsey Sellars on Twitter

Chelsey Sellars‏ @ChelseyOnTv 2m2 minutes ago
HAPPENING NOW: Dozens praying for Hazana Anderson in Gabbard Park. The 2 year-old went missing this morning. More on the investigation tonight at 10 @KBTXNews

Dqorjv3UwAAXaOi.jpg

DqorgEEU8AI90bV.jpg

Didn't we see something like this weeks ago? Mom says she took her kid to the park, she got distracted with her cell phone, and the child was gone. But turned out they were never there.
I don't wanna say that much, but i have a bad feeling about this. I really really really hope I'm wrong. Praying she's found safe soon.

Getting a Maddox Ritch vibe from this one, except... I don't think the adult is innocent in this one.

Dangit. Too close to home. Only about an hour and a half from College Station.

Sitting on my hands until something comes up...

In addition to why wouldn't you just take her with you in the stroller, why wouldn't an abductor just take her in the stroller too? If she was strapped into her stroller it seems unlikely she would have gotten out. I'm guessing Mom didn't set the brake... it's pretty hard for a 2 year old to get out without the stroller rolling and them falling and getting injured.

I don't think she was ever at the park. UGH!

This definitely has my hinky meter going. This park is not that big and it appears to be very open with homes all around it. It seems highly unlikely that if someone grabbed her they would not be spotted. If by chance she got out of the stroller it seems unlikely that if the fisherman were close enough to her the mom that would not hear and/or see a toddler in distress with the pond being so open. JMO
Google Maps

Here's the latest on the search for missing 2-year-old Hazana Anderson

Law enforcement officers from as far away as Houston spent hours on Sunday at a College Station city park looking for clues that would help explain the sudden disappearance of Hazana Anderson, 2, of Bryan.

Authorities used a drone and K9s to search the land, as a Texas Game Warden boat and divers from the Harris County Sheriff's Office Marine Unit dragged a pond at Gabbard Park. Officers also went door-to-door to speak with residents and search backyards.

At the end of the day investigators had few clues, but a police spokesman said officers were following up on a couple of leads.

Anderson's mother, Tiandra Christin, brought the little girl to the park on Dexter Drive S. around 8 a.m., said police. An hour later, the mother said she left the baby in the stroller and walked to her car in a nearby parking lot to retrieve a bottle. When she returned to the stroller left near the playground, Hazana was missing.

Two men fishing at the pond hear the cries for help and rushed over to assist the mother, and that's when authorities were notified.

A spokesman for the College Station Police Department said it wasn't clear if Hazana was strapped into the stroller, and he couldn't confirm that the fishermen actually saw the child prior to her disappearance.

For a majority of the afternoon, Hazana's mother was at the police station speaking with investigators, but police said she was not under arrest. Her father, Brodrick Anderson, was at the park Sunday along with several other family members as the search expanded from the park into surrounding neighborhoods.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back