Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Mrs. Clay! We would love to have you become a Verified Insider for this case. WS has some pretty strict rules about what can and can't be posted, and if you have VI status you have much more leeway in what you can share here. Here's the link with information on the VI process:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Considering we have had death threats through the years giving so much information to a stranger makes me nervous.

Do you use the same handle? And very nice to meet a sane person. IMO your explanations, as to who was where and when, makes sense. And I cannot blame you at all for being wary.
<modsnip - discussing another forum>
Thank you for joining us here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you use the same handle? And very nice to meet a sane person. IMO your explanations, as to who was where and when, makes sense. And I cannot blame you at all for being wary.
I personally avoid Topix...yikes! I thought I had accidentally got on Topix yesterday...LoL :eek:

Yes I use the same handle. I have not posted on there in months though. I have to say this site has a lot of crazy info as well.

We have had threats, people stealing pictures of our children, and lots of other crazy things. I don’t think people realize how much some people take the things they read on here seriously.

We have had threats, people stealing pictures of our children, and lots of other crazy things. I don’t think people realize how much some people take the things they read on here seriously.

That’s crazy. I know it’s your husband but I still think the 3 need looking into more and so does Janelle.

But I would never dream of reading stuff on here and then making threats or whatever else. It’s all up to LE and I hope one day the women can be found and the families can get closure even if it’s a long shot.

I am so sorry to hear that. This case has hurt a lot of innocent people which is a shame and does nothing to solve this 'mystery'.

I personally believe what actually happened is not as 'glamorous' as 99% of the population seem to think. But as to 'who' dunnit...no clue.

That’s crazy. I know it’s your husband but I still think the 3 need looking into more and so does Janelle.

But I would never dream of reading stuff on here and then making threats or whatever else. It’s all up to LE and I hope one day the women can be found and the families can get closure even if it’s a long shot.

I tried to go on Topix and the forum doesn’t even load for me. Maybe coz I’m in the UK or using a iPhone.

"and so does Janelle"....is Janelle on here?

I tried to go on Topix and the forum doesn’t even load for me. Maybe coz I’m in the UK or using a iPhone.

One was not even there when they went missing. You do realize that the police officer that took Suzie’s statement had the exact same 2nd hand information as Suzie. Dusty was the first one to make a statement. He did so on 3/4. Joe and Suzie was on 3/5. The police have known where we are the whole time because we have never hid. Actually, we have contacted them.

One was not even there when they went missing. You do realize that the police officer that took Suzie’s statement had the exact same 2nd hand information as Suzie. Dusty was the first one to make a statement. He did so on 3/4. Joe and Suzie was on 3/5. The police have known where we are the whole time because we have never hid. Actually, we have contacted them.

So Michael Clay didn’t skip bail and wasn’t arrested hitchhiking?

Joseph Riedel also skipped bail from what I have read.

It’s quite strange how they both left town shortly after the woman vanished. A lot less suspicious if they had legged it before the woman vanished.

Last edited:

It’s quite strange how they both left town shortly after the woman vanished. A lot less suspicious if they had legged it before the woman vanished.

He skipped bail for the vandalism. I stated that in my first comment. He was already cleared for the missing women. He left a few months after the questioning stopped. Again stated that in my first comment.

Joe was not in town when it happened. He skipped town with Mike BEFORE they went missing. Actually months before. Posted this in my original post as well.

If you refuse to even read my post and continue to just try and push your angle regardless I’m done because obviously facts do not matter to you.

Joe was not in town when it happened. He skipped town with Mike BEFORE they went missing. Actually months before. Posted this in my original post as well.

If you refuse to even read my post and continue to just try and push your angle regardless I’m done because obviously facts do not matter to you.
Springfield news leader has it as September 1992 . According to you this is incorrect ?

Springfield news leader has it as September 1992 . According to you this is incorrect ?

Riedel left town for Illinois shortly after the women vanished from
Levitt's 1717 E. Delmar St. house on June 7. He was arrested there,
and returned to Springfield a month ago. He remains in jail in
connection with the Feb. 21 mausoleum break-in at Maple Park
Cemetery.
Police Sgt. David Asher would not say Wednesday whether Riedel has
been questioned about the women. News-Leader, Sept. 17,

Just to back up what you are saying :)

I know when Mike and Joe

Sorry about the delay, but I wanted to find the dates in the file of when Mike and Joe went to Illinois and according to the police report it was sometime between March 25-27, 1992

:( I'm so sorry....you've been more than generous with time and first hand information IMO.
This case has ruined innocent lives and split apart families, it's had many victims due to false info and rumors, which obviously have not solved this perpetual 'mystery'.

Just to back up what you are saying :)

They gave Joe a plea deal. He was in IL already. Says it right in his file. Considering they gave him a plea deal to testify against Mike and Dusty. Mike and Dusty have not spoken to him since he decided to do that the only info we have are in the case file. The paper was wrong.

:( I'm so sorry....you've been more than generous with time and first hand information IMO.
This case has ruined innocent lives and split apart families, it's had many victims due to false info and rumors, which obviously have not solved this perpetual 'mystery'.

I just want this solved. Every once in a while I give it another try and hope someone actually wants to hear the truth. The only way this can be solved is with facts. Once I start feeling like I’m just talking to a wall I stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77