AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose this means that they no longer believe that the neighbor’s heard gunshots when they claimed to have heard them.

The idea that the perpetrator(s) was in the house for a short period of time (whatever length it was), has always made the most sense to me.

I’m incredibly curious how LE reached this conclusion.

The Sheriff did not address the timing of the shots fired.

"Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said during a news conference late Wednesday that autopsies confirmed that James and Denise Closs had been fatally shot and that their deaths have been ruled homicides.
He said no gun was found at the scene and that evidence from both the house and from the 911 call indicate Jayme Closs was in the family's home when her parents were killed."
Missing Wisconsin girl was home when parents were shot to death, sheriff says

She:
Jayme Closs was in the family's home when her parents were killed."

They:
they were probably only in that residence for four minutes."

Unclear: She or they?
'I think when we find Jayme we will find who was at the house'

My belief is that the neighbor was correct about the time she heard shots.

The amount of time between the shots and the 911 call could be the "smoking gun" no pun intended.

"They" whoever they are, were only there 4 mins.
"She" was there and saw her parents shot and was still there when the 911 call was made.

Think about it...

MOO
*I don't know how to get the underlines out.
I tried to bold a statement,
I did something wrong, my apologies!

:) You highlight the text, then click the "U" (See: "B""I""U")

OK, how much prep time would a random stranger need to pull this off?
Almost none, if they were driving around with a gun in their vehicle.

I’m not saying this happened, or I think it happened, and it certainly wasn’t my initial theory.

The longer this goes on, the more open I am to this type of scenario though.

There have been several crimes listed here of random perps. Since some have not been caught no one knows the situation of some.

It does it appear that the families of caught perps were observed somehow.

It does not seem like wealth would be a draw. The only thing that makes sense is a thirteen year old girl.

Did Israel Keyes ( I hate typing his name) observe his victims beforehand?

I hear you, we just had a death in our family. A large sum of cash was stolen as were many valuables. We've pretty much determined who we think did it. But what do you do? press charges against your fam? It's just not worth it. We had to have a passcode and a safety deposit box key....only family had tht. We aren't materialistic but hearing the large family as estate was divided was just appalling. Rabid dogs. My own family IMO, I see your point, b/c DC mother just died from cancer according to her FB. Nothing I saw indicated she had a large estate. But IMO tht depends on what someone considers to be a "large estate" I personally was upset my father did not demand more of what I felt was his share of my grand's estate. In the end I said nothing of course. That almost got nasty, i myself was seething, even though my father, her son, was not phased and laughed it off. I felt he was sh** on and his sisters were in there taking stuff and running to their cars with it. I saw them from a window. He was out of town a lot they felt entitled and felt their kids deserved more as well. Bizarre behaviour from women I thought I knew, they are my aunts after all. I could see how I felt could lead to an argument, just not murder but idk, depends on the person I guess.
Sorry to hear that— definitely can bring out the worst in people.

Just catching up. The recent interview cleared a lot of things up. Most importantly, the time line. So many of us thought the neighbors account may have been off. Now that it seems clear, it eliminates the mystery of what may have occurred during the 20 minutes or so that we ( originally) thought the perp or perps were in the house. I realize we are still in the dark in terms of what exactly happened, but I am eager to catch up on any new theories since this has been made more clear. A crime pulled off in (seemingly) such a short period of time. The Sheriff seems to be so hopeful Jayme will be found alive. While we all hope, the reality does not look good. It seems that they have looked thoroughly into it being a local person or someone the family may have had contact with or problem with and have found nothing. It still seems like a total mystery. Jmo.

Almost none, if they were driving around with a gun in their vehicle.

I’m not saying this happened, or I think it happened, and it certainly wasn’t my initial theory.

The longer this goes on, the more open I am to this type of scenario though.
He knew exactly what to expect and who was home. He knew their pattern or had inside info. Weeks or longer. And no one notices?

He said that making the 911 call available will not help solve the case.

I can’t understand why anyone wants to hear it. Do they think they will pick up something all of the trained technicians cannot?? Curiosity? I just don’t get it...but jmo

As far as I know, they are generally released at trial...not in the middle of an active case. Except maybe Florida.

He knew exactly what to expect and who was home. He knew their pattern or had inside info. Weeks or longer. And no one notices?
Why do you think it was necessary that this crime required so much planning?

It’s a messy way to commit an otherwise well planned crime.

Unless it wasn’t well planned at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member