TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The family releasing information (false information) shouldn't legally be able to access it through FWPD. The next of kin for Rachel is TT. Please correct me if I'm wrong
If "TT" legally declaired dead, divorced & remarried all ties to would be severed to Rachel. "As in his first wife" and multipals there after. As long as all done legally it would seem. EX spouses have no say in anything.
Today is (Armistice Day ) goverment holiday.

Last edited:
Kettlecorn, that’s great he wants to contact LE. Hopefully you guys get some information and answers..
I have been following this case for more than a year on this site and the other. Read lots about it anywhere and everywhere I can find information, listened to podcast and am familiar with most of the theories out there.
I have a few of my own theories as well.. Although Nothing Crazy..
In my personal opinion Rachel’s marriage was probably not even past the honeymoon stage, I can imagine them both being young and infactuated with each other.
It’s extremely hard to believe the husband could commit such a crime against Rachel and 2 other innocent young girls and then live a normal life, with no more troubles with the law.. In my opinion he was at the bottom of my list as a suspect. And never really viewed as one.
Just want to say thanks for being here with your insight and allowing us to ask questions and you answering questions..

I was reading about how the Big Bopper is the most forgotten of the Day the Music Died deaths so i wondered if that phenom applied here.

I think whoever took them was primarily interested in the teenage girls and Julie was just taken to eliminate a witness. I don't think it was a child molester.

Kettlecorn, that’s great he wants to contact LE. Hopefully you guys get some information and answers..
I have been following this case for more than a year on this site and the other. Read lots about it anywhere and everywhere I can find information, listened to podcast and am familiar with most of the theories out there.
I have a few of my own theories as well.. Although Nothing Crazy..
In my personal opinion Rachel’s marriage was probably not even past the honeymoon stage, I can imagine them both being young and infactuated with each other.
It’s extremely hard to believe the husband could commit such a crime against Rachel and 2 other innocent young girls and then live a normal life, with no more troubles with the law.. In my opinion he was at the bottom of my list as a suspect. And never really viewed as one.
Just want to say thanks for being here with your insight and allowing us to ask questions and you answering questions..

Thank you.. he has been made into a monster by these sites.
At least now we know the car was a bogus story and that him admitting to the letter was just another theory.
Those are the theories that started all the threats and hatred. I'm very happy to able to help TT tell his story. He's a really good man.
And again Thank you for your post

I would hope and pray that if there is anyone in LE that is really looking at this tragedy that they would go to square one and look at it from the stand point that those girls were never at the mall. Whoever had a hand in their disappearance took that car to that spot. I believe there are answers to be found still. Been misdirected successfully for long enough.

What more, besides the letter and envelope, do you think is there?
I think there is "enough." If the best person for the job were given a private conference room with big blank walls, a full-time assistant, and three months to organize the contents of the case file - with an emphasis on the first 21 days. And; if the best person for the job were provided, after that investigation, is allowed to keep working; that person could get to the promised land. 3 months - 1st 21 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther