OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy was hiding in a horse trailer! And nice haircut. :rolleyes:

truck.jpeg

policelexington.jpeg

On live feed, gates at Flying W were chained. Could hear them ramming the gates. Talking about Frederica Wagner and her pony business. Doing some kind of massive property search right now.

Neighbor Jay said shady business going on. Billy Wagner approached him selling vehicle and ATV parts. Always trying to make a buck.

BBM. I think a lot of people who know the Wagners will start talking now, since the family has been taken into custody.

Pike County murders: 4 arrests made in 2016 Rhoden family slayings

Live feed reporter saying the SWAT team and county sheriff vehicles are now leaving Flying W Farm. Doesn't sound like the search lasted very long.

They may have wanted to go in hard and fast, if they had S there, to ensure it was a surprise and they couldn't run, with her. S may have been at Flying W. They also may have been watching and waiting for BW to leave the family unit. I think he'd be the most dangerous of the four, if appearances count for anything.

They may have wanted to go in hard and fast, if they had S there, to ensure it was a surprise and they couldn't run, with her. S may have been at Flying W. They also may have been watching and waiting for BW to leave the family unit. I think he'd be the most dangerous of the four, if appearances count for anything.

That's what I was just thinking. The article says Billy's vehicle and trailer were already pulled over and he was hiding inside. I bet they did wait so he couldn't force a potentially deadly SWAT situation or murder the family.

Keep it rollin' baby! Remember, Reader said, loosely quoting; it's not about cars, or a couple little grows, it's much deeper than that. I think we may see more arrests.
I agree. I think it is possible that that is the reason for the delayed news conference. Perhaps the arrest of the Wagners got out sooner than expected and they are now busy rounding up others that were involved.

Keep it rollin' baby! Remember, Reader said, loosely quoting; it's not about cars, or a couple little grows, it's much deeper than that. I think we may see more arrests.

I agree I also think there will be a few more arrests but probably not until these 4 have been in jail and they try to get one or more to turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname