OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been waiting years to hear this great news!!! I feel like once one and/or all of the Wagner’s start talking, more arrests will come. This really makes me wonder about the alleged texts between JM and JW early that morning…. There would only be one reason for them to be texting on that specific morning which would mean that JM is also involved.

Or they were pumping him for information. BJM didn't recall how he came to be at DR's that day, once he heard the sirens, it may have hit him... and he went to her home on his own, w/his son along jic, since he was a person in the first response field.

hey guys i haven't followed this case, but see there was an arrest and have read all the news articles. I have a question and no time to read 34 threads worth so i'm hoping someone can clue me in. Was this all really about a child custody dispute? If so why kill 8 people at 4 different location? If there is more to the motive what is it or what are the popular theories?TIA

hey guys i haven't followed this case, but see there was an arrest and have read all the news articles. I have a question and no time to read 34 threads worth so i'm hoping someone can clue me in. Was this all really about a child custody dispute? If so why kill 8 people at 4 different location? If there is more to the motive what is it or what are the popular theories?TIA

I think that had a lot to do with it but they also had been doing "business" together for years.

I’ve always thought that the main motive was custody, although it’s probable that there were other motives on top of that.

Hopefully we learn a bit more at the press conference today.

LEX 18 was on the scene Tuesday afternoon as local police and Ohio agents converged on a horse trailer that was pulled over off Georgetown Road near Spurr Road.

Wagner was found hiding inside the trailer. He and a woman in the vehicle were detained without incident. The woman was later released.

Suspect In Massacre Of Ohio Family Caught In Lexington

Ut oh not wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members