CA - Kerry Graham, 15, & Francine Trimble, 14, Forestville, 16 Dec 1978

Could it be Kerry? I think Rodney is behind this malicious act.

And Alcala? While he frequented southern California, I have found no evidence that he spent any time in northern California, several hundred miles distant from LA, etc. (Yep, folks, Cali is a lot bigger than you realize.)

0629FF30-38F7-4AB0-8A6F-1EB910F6DBAD.jpeg
I did a sumperimposition of the CT Scan of Kerry, and an additional photo of the numerous photos of a girl whom could be Kerry. I see a definite match.

And Alcala? While he frequented southern California, I have found no evidence that he spent any time in northern California, several hundred miles distant from LA, etc. (Yep, folks, Cali is a lot bigger than you realize.)
Regarding Rodney Alcala he gravitated to the younger girls at times. Also, while it doesn't appear to be completely proven, as you may be aware there is speculation that Rodney was responsible for taking the life of Pamela Jean Lambson who disappeared from Fisherman's Wharf after meeting up with a man who told her he was a photographer. Apparently the sketch of the perp was kept by LE all these years and around 2011 they said the sketch was a dead ringer for Alcala. I will look and see if I can come across the sketch. If he was as far north as SF, it is only another hour and a half to Forestville. For those reason I feel he should not be discounted. Mother of woman allegedly killed by Rodney Alcala: I had to forgive so I could get closure

Re Post #69 above:
Differentiation in skeletal development between male and female isn't very distinct until the late teens. Or at least, that was the reason/excuse given in the news articles for the misidentification in this disappearance. I don't see any connection to transsexualism in this, as I am unaware of anyone conducting research into transsexual skeletons.

Per posts 61 & 69 above:
I checked in "The Dating Game Killer". Alcala's whereabouts aren't covered from September 1978 to February 1979. So he can't be ruled out in this case. Although I think him unlikely.

The accusation in post #70 has been reported to the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office.

Kerry Ann Graham
RESOLVED

• graham_kerry.jpg
Kerry, circa 1979

• Missing Since01/01/1979
  • Missing FromForestville, California
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Age15 years old
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female.
Details of Disappearance
Kerry and her friend Francine Trimble disappeared together from Forestville, California sometime in 1979. Their remains were found in July 1979 in Willits, California.

Kerry's remains were originally thought to be male, and the bodies were not identified until 2015. Although the cause of death could not be determined, authorities believe the pair were victims of a homicide.
Investigating Agency
  • -
Source Information
Kerry Ann Graham – The Charley Project

Burblestein - forgive me. I'd had a rather nasty argument with online activists who were demanding that women who dressed as men in the 19th century be recognized as if they were modern trans men. Pointing out that they had no concrete proof of their claims, only suspicions, didn't affect them.

I meant only a simple comment on the science of forensic anthropology. I meant no insult, and certainly didn't take any over this. Nothing to forgive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back