Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to the infamous porch interviews - he almost seemed giddy to me, like he was happy to finally be free and be able to be with NK. And surprised that people cared about his family's whereabouts so much since he didn't. He knew his family would be like good riddance so why did anyone care?? Delusional, soulless, psychopath...ALL MOO
You hit the nail on the head!

Forgive me Pommy, but which FB pages have the live cast? I'm looking at denver7 but nada. No TV here. But HLN online seems to work well.
They haven't started yet, but here is what I have for Facebook.

The Coloradoan Facebook: (9 am) The Coloradoan

Denver7 Facebook: Denver7

Greeley Tribune Facebook: Greeley Tribune

This one on YouTube should be reliable: NBC News:

I couldn’t sleep because I kept thinking why he wouldn’t let Shan’ann speak to the girls that night. I’m guessing they were incapable of speaking by then. IIRC he gave some cr*p excuse that they’d get too excited.

The one thing I’d really love to hear today is that the autopsy shows that the precious girls were deceased before Shan’ann got home and there can be no doubt in any sane person's mind that she was responsible.

This has been mentioned before, I know it's the stuff of nightmares, but I say there is no chance the girls were alive at that point; the charges of desecrating three deceased bodies indicates that is just not the scenario. It's cold comfort I know but rest assured he had already killed them before putting them in those oily graves.

Were the autopsies completed when the charges were made? He'd already been charged with murder so even if it turns out they were still breathing when he put them in there ( it makes me teary to even type that) it wouldn't have changed the charges.

Thinking back to the infamous porch interviews - he almost seemed giddy to me, like he was happy to finally be free and be able to be with NK. And surprised that people cared about his family's whereabouts so much since he didn't. He knew his family would be like good riddance so why did anyone care?? Delusional, soulless, psychopath...ALL MOO

I'm about to go in for my own hearing soon. But I recall people thinking that he was showing off for someone. Preening for someone.

I never thought so. Even after we found out he was having an affair. But hearing what NK had to say about his text messages that day...yeah. He was.

Gross and delusional.

P.S., keep good notes! I won't be able to see it. At least the beginning.

Rob Low on Twitter
Line to get into Chris Watts Sentencing is already 40 deep. Lots of National media here, Inside Edition, CNN etc #kdvr

DsYIL0sU8AAChdk.jpg

I'm about to go in for my own hearing soon. But I recall people thinking that he was showing off for someone. Preening for someone.

I never thought so. Even after we found out he was having an affair. But hearing what NK had to say about his text messages that day...yeah. He was.

Gross and delusional.

P.S., keep good notes! I won't be able to see it. At least the beginning.

I won't either! I will be at my children's school

Popping out for a quick jog in the frosty evening to work off some nervous energy, and then I'll join everyone in this thread in biting our nails. It's time Shanann and the kids justice, and I sincerely hope the judge will take his time showing CW what a monster he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2