Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Snipped by me>
I wonder if Mama Watts is upset and jealous of shannan's family, because she is a victim in the eyes of the Court, but yet the district attorney did not fly out to visit her and ask her an opinion.
When she found out that the DA had flown to NC and was down the road in Pinehurst, she was probably madder thank wet hen that he did not come to see them. She thinks she should have been part of the process. Wrong. MOO

I couldn’t sleep because I kept thinking why he wouldn’t let Shan’ann speak to the girls that night. I’m guessing they were incapable of speaking by then. IIRC he gave some cr*p excuse that they’d get too excited.

The one thing I’d really love to hear today is that the autopsy shows that the precious girls were deceased before Shan’ann got home and there can be no doubt in any sane person's mind that she was responsible.

Unfortunately, I don't think even that would change some people's minds. Even if they are able to accept that he DID kill them all, some will still find reasons to hold SW accountable.

God bless the families! This must be so incredibly hard. I guess what I'm hoping for today, is justice and for as much truth as possible to come out.

I also hope today will help the families heal.

Popping out for a quick jog in the frosty evening to work off some nervous energy, and then I'll join everyone in this thread in biting our nails. It's time Shanann and the kids justice, and I sincerely hope the judge will take his time showing CW what a monster he is.
I am not a runner but just did 75 minutes of step, I have no discipline for running but if my mind is engaged I have no problems.

Is it such wishful thinking of me to hope that he will stand up and admit to everything? Leaving no doubt in other people’s minds that he committed all of these crimes so I can stop seeing people stand up for him?! (I know, I know they’ll just say he was coerced into saying that..or he’s such a good guy trying to save her reputation because he loved her). Ugh!!!! I should stop reading on other groups.

Surprisingly not too bad. We got here early—I heard the line at the metal detector is really long. It looks like they may have quit lettimg people upstairs (courtroom level) for now.
Uh oh. So, you may have to sit in the overflow room? Dang it!

Meghan Lopez on Twitter
There’s a line already forming outside the courtroom for the sentencing for Chris Watts. There’s lots of media here and a few family friends. @DenverChannel

DsYGUNZV4AYL1A0.jpg

10:45 AM - 19 Nov 2018

Do you have HLN on TV? MOO

(Why the MOO lol?)
—-

Ok I’ve got it on HLN and they have a panel of 4 experts speaking and they’re discussing if CW will speak or not. I’m getting irritated because I’m like, “yeah we already talked about all that”. With our own panel lol. Our own verified attorney @gitana1 already asked us.

The first expert just said no she doesn’t think he will speak because he’s already a proven liar and nobody is going to believe a word he says anyway.

Going to check the other feeds.

—-
CBS Youtube link

Wow they’ve got a timer here too!

And a timer here too:

Thank you to everyone who posted links to live coverage [I think those of us who live outside the USA are all very grateful].

Here is another one that may help - it's on You Tube and you can set a reminder.

@Tortoise this might work for you.

Every one is literally counting the minutes and seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member