OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not so sure they were as naive as I first thought.

They did a decent job of covering up enough to require LE to do a 2.5 year Investigation.

They thought of the shoes

They monitored their computers, probably loaded spyware onto cell phones, and my guess they may have reverse programmed the cameras on their computers, I pads, and cell phones and monitored, read and listened into conversations. If I understand indictments correctly.

They knew work schedules, and enough that they knew Kenny showered at CRSR trailer before going to work.

If those trail cams/home security cameras wee recorded to a hard drive that was also linked to the Internet those could have been used to monitor every movement made on those properties.

They probably hired some talent but the skeleton of the plan was complex for backwoods hill billies to plan. I think one or more Waggies had a degree of skills and Angela was military. She and Grandma were the brains. I just don’t think FW GOT CAUGHT at her first involvement. FW has decades if life experience and probably a good sense of business and yes I believe computer skills attached to her business. Or maybe the decision was made not to charge her with the murders due to her age. Money wasted as she’d not survive to get through trial. Imo
Angela is a sociopathic felon and felt too entitled to get a real job. Not having a job, she lounged in front of her tv 24/7 watching Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, Homicide Hunter, Unsolved Mysteries, Snapped, Dateline NBC, and American Justice. With lots of repetition, she learned skills just like a monkey.

Part of me is surprised none of DR's family was killed in the carnage. This leads me to think they were planned as possible scapegoats, or maybe only R homes were targeted and not LMs or JMs bc the routines there were better established. Or both.

Obviously LM thought he knew who was to blame. I still wonder about his odd comment about if they can live with it so can we. Huh? And we on't got no hatred in our hearts? More piqued at LE? Was he afraid of the bullies? Wondering why his peeps weren't targeted? Or if they'd be next?

What the diddley-flop happened? Were Ms that scared of these bullies or did they know what set off the carnage and didn't have no hatred in their hearts???

Part of me is surprised none of DR's family was killed in the carnage. This leads me to think they were planned as possible scapegoats, or maybe only R homes were targeted and not LMs or JMs bc the routines there were better established. Or both.

Obviously LM thought he knew who was to blame. I still wonder about his odd comment about if they can live with it so can we. Huh? And we on't got no hatred in our hearts? More piqued at LE? Was he afraid of the bullies? Wondering why his peeps weren't targeted? Or if they'd be next?

What the diddley-flop happened? Were Ms that scared of these bullies or did they know what set off the carnage and didn't have no hatred in their hearts???
I don’t really find his comments odd considering when he said them. Anyone who’s been through grief knows a person says and does things that seem out of sorts. Multiply that by 8 and add each death being caused my murder and I tend to believe some of LM’s statements came from a place of deep grief, confusion, and pure desolation.

What’s with the shoes?

I joined this conversation after many things had been discussed.
My guess is that Angela went to Walmart and bought all of her murdering family members the same shoe in the exact same size to wear while slaughtering the Rhodens. She was going to outsmart the FBI by making it appear that there was only one killer. (I saw this on an old crime show and Angela likely did too.)

Kenneth was a big man, have you ever crawl back into one of those camper beds, just saying it would be hard to carry someone back and place them in one of those beds plus who would Kenneth trust enough to get close enough to shoot him in the eye?
IIRC, it’s never been stated Kenneth was carried back to his camper. AFAIK, from press and media releases, KR was killed in his trailer.

I’m sure KR would trust a skinny, goofy looking JW who looks physically harmless in his presence before he would trust a short, heavy set AW inside his camper.

Who had the agility and size to get on the property and in the camper quietly without being heard or seen?

GW3, AW, nor GW4 are NOT small people. BUT JW is the odd one out; thin and probably able to be more stealth like.

Side note-have you ever seen KR’s gf? I’d have to guess that AW wasn’t KR’s “type”.

JMHO.

I really don’t think they believed LE would track that far. Nor do I think they believed the electronic tracking would be discovered.

The Waggies aren’t as simple minded people as I thought at first blush. I think everything revealed thus far leads me to believe they had it together.

I think they grossly underestimated the Community, Sheriff Reader, AG DEWine, BCI and every investigator on the team.

The country shivered in horror after learning 8 people, imperfect as they are known to be, could be executed in cold blood. All of Ohio lived it until the arrests were announced. It was to terrible to imagine and accept happening in Midwest America.

And hopefully if there’s any more to be learned. People will come forward a bit more assured.

You're right Charlie G.

But for the sake some levity here, I can't help myself. Then I promise to be serious again.

Humour me y'all...

My knowledge, "expertise" and vast research comes from years of experience watching hundreds of true-crime shows (Forensic Files, Dateline, I Almost Got Away With It, etc.) on my television.

And in MY expert opinion:

One goes to WAL-MART to buy "Super-Duper-Let's-Spy-on-and-Hack-Someone" ware.
And why not throw a few brass catchers in the cart too.
And hey, the whole family needs a new pair of shoes while we're here, etc.

It should occur to said shoppers that they, themselves could be spied upon, listened to, hacked, and tracked as well. If one can buy that type of software at WAL-MART, then WAL-MART and Law Enforcement have probably figured out a way to use it too.

All kidding aside, The WAGNERS have some SERIOUS FLAWS in their OWN BLOODLINE. (At least for the three generations spanning from FW and GB3 to JW).

I don’t really find his comments odd considering when he said them. Anyone who’s been through grief knows a person says and does things that seem out of sorts. Multiply that by 8 and add each death being caused my murder and I tend to believe some of LM’s statements came from a place of deep grief, confusion, and pure desolation.
I think it is more likely he was threatening to "get" the Beezlebubs who killed his family, and his wife or LE told him he better lay off the threats before he got his own self in trouble!
But. You're right. Grief can have a big effect.

LM must have been worried that the Wagners could possibly murder some of his family next. IMO, he said what he thought was necessary to protect his family.

You're right Charlie G.

But for the sake some levity here, I can't help myself. Then I promise to be serious again.

Humour me y'all...

My knowledge, "expertise" and vast research comes from years of experience watching hundreds of true-crime shows (Forensic Files, Dateline, I Almost Got Away With It, etc.) on my television.

And in MY expert opinion:

One goes to WAL-MART to buy "Super-Duper-Let's-Spy-on-and-Hack-Someone" ware.
And why not throw a few brass catchers in the cart too.
And hey, the whole family needs a new pair of shoes while we're here, etc.

It should occur to said shoppers that they, themselves could be spied upon, listened to, hacked, and tracked as well. If one can buy that type of software at WAL-MART, then WAL-MART and Law Enforcement have probably figured out a way to use it too.

All kidding aside, The WAGNERS have some SERIOUS FLAWS in their OWN BLOODLINE. (At least for the three generations spanning from FW and GB3 to JW).

I’ll bet it never entered their plan to be tracked to purchases. I don’t think Walmart sells the electronic equipment they needed. That might be a limited specialty item and perhaps the seller came forward. Utilizing computer lines and services, and security cams is a whole higher degree of knowledge I think they may have contracted for. There are apps to monitor cell phones. Walmart yes that is right up their alley.

I have no proof of this; it's just my opinion. I think there's a strong possibility that cellphone/signal jammers were used, given the number of people killed and their close proximity to each other.

It said in the indictments that "bug busters" were used. They can jam wifi, cell signals, detect cameras, and tracking devices these days.

This guy had one to prank his wife on her cellphone. The vid is about almost ten years old now so imagine what they can do now!

Agree, I always assumed LE has that kind of equipment but I didn't realize it was commercially available to the public.

Checking online, it looks like you can purchase them, but it's a felony to use them.

I remember several years ago there was some guy in a big city like New York that was tired of people being on their phones on the subway or bus and he was using something to block everyone's phones on the bus lol. He was caught of course. Crazy. But not as crazy as THIS case. My mind still can't believe the whole family was in on it.

Kenneth was a big man, have you ever crawl back into one of those camper beds, just saying it would be hard to carry someone back and place them in one of those beds plus who would Kenneth trust enough to get close enough to shoot him in the eye?

We've looked at a lot of floor plans and photos of these kinds of trailers. In Kenneth's, his bed was located just to the right and up a step from the front door. The killers probably entered, turned and climbed a step or two and shot him. As you say, the bedroom area isn't that large. All they would have to do is stand at the foot of the bed and shoot him. Some older models have the bed positioned at a right angle to the front of the vehicle, so the sleeper's head is even closer to the door.

We'll find out in the trial what actually happened, but it's a little disrespectful to KR to make jokes about him.

I’d also suggest re-reading the indictments. None of the defendants are charged with moving Kenneth’s body. They are however charged with moving Chris Sr. and/or Gary’s bodies.

I think that Angela went to Kenneth camper laid in bed with him and shot him! He though he was getting a booty call..

When I posted in the past, I suggested this "woman visitor" scenario (not with AW though because I didn't even know she existed at the time.) I thought maybe he spent time with a woman and she stayed awake while KR fell asleep. (thus the gun shot to the eye.) I would think AW would not be the one though... simply because I think all 4 W's would have a lot of blood on them by the time it came to killing KR... that would negate that scenario, imo. I now think KR was overwhelmed at his small place by at least "the 2 large" W's. KR could have been killed earlier, I suppose... but now you have to have 2 vehicles involved and I think his level of decomposition would have been up there with CSr's. (I can't see the other 3 waiting patiently in a truck down the road while AW worked her magic on KR.) Someone could have entered his trailer earlier in the day and removed his gun which was said to be right near his bed somewhere. I don't own a gun so I wouldn't know... do gun owners always check that their gun is still where they keep it at bedtime every night? If their house doesn't look broken into, don't they just assume their gun is where they keep it? At any rate, we don't know KR's habit regarding this. He may or may not have checked his gun placement every night at bedtime.
One other thing, do we actually know that the shot in the eye was done while he was asleep? I don't think we do. He could have been sitting up, being held in place at gun point and the shot in the eye was "luck" as someone shot him in the head from some short distance away. We would have to know the blood pattern in the trailer to come any closer to guessing than that, imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member