Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would CW’s parents offer him forgiveness if they believed he was such a jerk he would refuse to ever see them again?
Maybe it’s in order for themselves to be able to recover from the tragedy also. Holding onto anger , hate can make you ill. I suspect it’s to be able to accept what their son has done and try and rebuild their lives.

Goes to show how important it is to have friends who actually know you and who know when something isn't right...

He really didn't anticipate that!

I think Shanann told Nicole more than Chris bargained for during that trip to AZ. I think that's how she knew to go to the house and that something wasn't right.

As I watched CW when the camera panned to him, all I saw was a man with no soul, and a person who was acting because he knew he'd be on camera. He wasn't upset, he wasn't crying, he wasn't remorseful. He was there going through the motions and then he high-tailed it out of there when it was over. He didn't care about what he did to his family, and he sure as heck didn't care what people had to say today. His few tears were all part of his charade. He didn't speak because he did.not.care.

There's something beyond pure evil about him.
Agree.

CW was mimicking how he thinks a guy in his situation would behave. Same as he has done his entire pathetic life. Hid his wickedness behind a mask.

He’s not capable of any emotion for others, he can only feign it IMO. I think he has always been like that, sadly, somewhere along the way, something went terribly wrong with his wiring. The question is what went wrong ? Nature or nurture. I believe a bit of both, and in no way am I blaming his parents. Being a parent is one of the hardest jobs in the world and as parents we all make mistakes, lack certain qualities that we wish we had. Sorry I am just rambling now , just trying to make sense of it all, if that’s possible.

His enabling mom sure didn't hold him responsible for killing his entire family. That dynamic isn't healthy.

I could also see him attempting to gain sympathy and writing a book, conducting interviews from jail.
You really just made me wonder. I had a real estate transaction. The person needed a new home as his had caught on fire. Committed suicide in the new home a few months later. I looked into it further, they were involved in several property fires over the last couple decades. No doubt LE has looked into missing persons cases in the places CW has lived. Right? I hope so.

Same, books, movies, and I also see him floating the idea of he took 'the rap' for SW killing the girls, and the DA has it all wrong...and spinning that BS in prison, to save his own skin in there of course..

I'm not seeing suicide but I could be wrong I think he thinks he can still play the pity card to his adoring fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname