Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannan’s father calls Christopher Watts a “heartless monster,” said he took his daughter, granddaughters out “like trash.”

“May God have mercy on your soul.”

District Attorney Michael Rourke, reading statement from Shannan’s brother: “Why? Why would you do this? Why would you slaughter the people who love you most?”

Christopher Watts’ parents, through a spokeswoman: Parents were misinformed in media interview. Said they did not have full information. “They accept that their son has done this.”

Live updates: After emotional sentencing hearing, Christopher Watts will spend the rest of his life in prison

Misinformed? They were the ones giving the interview! They totally disgust me. Reprehensible is what I'd call them, plus a whole lot more.

Chris Watts sentenced to life for 'inhumane' killings of two daughters and pregnant wife
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/19/us...ntencing/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

“Calling it perhaps "the most inhumane and vicious crime that I have handled out of the thousands of cases that I have seen," Judge Marcelo Kopcow handed down five life sentences -- three consecutive and two concurrent -- with no possibility of parole, in the deaths of Watts' daughters and pregnant wife.
Watts also received an additional 48 years for the death of his unborn son, who was to be named Nico Lee, and 36 more years for crimes related to his disposal of the bodies.“

I do not remember who proposed the "respectful burial" idea so I am not directing this at anyone, but that was one of the most misguided assertions about CW. That just never made a whit of sense.
I'll see your "misguided" and raise you one. It's one of the most asinine things I've ever heard. MOO

Shannan’s father calls Christopher Watts a “heartless monster,” said he took his daughter, granddaughters out “like trash.”

“May God have mercy on your soul.”

District Attorney Michael Rourke, reading statement from Shannan’s brother: “Why? Why would you do this? Why would you slaughter the people who love you most?”

Christopher Watts’ parents, through a spokeswoman: Parents were misinformed in media interview. Said they did not have full information. “They accept that their son has done this.”

Live updates: After emotional sentencing hearing, Christopher Watts will spend the rest of his life in prison

Misinformed? They were the ones giving the interview! They totally disgust me. Reprehensible is what I'd call them, plus a whole lot more.

Yes. Was Mrs Watts misinformed when she was saying all those petty and malicious things about Shanann?

There were a few times he swallowed hard while his father was talking.
But, otherwise, I'm not seeing true regret.
He’s not capable of any emotion for others, he can only feign it IMO. I think he has always been like that, sadly, somewhere along the way, something went terribly wrong with his wiring. The question is what went wrong ? Nature or nurture. I believe a bit of both, and in no way am I blaming his parents. Being a parent is one of the hardest jobs in the world and as parents we all make mistakes, lack certain qualities that we wish we had. Sorry I am just rambling now , just trying to make sense of it all, if that’s possible.

I was also thinking the same thing, this might be the last they ever see of him, he might refuse to see them again. So, his family was saying all the 'right things' to get him to someday tell them what happened, what order, why..

But, I think he's actually relieved, he's free, free of SW, free of parenting, free of his parents judgement, he's free. Locked up forever, but free to be the monster that he really is.
Why would CW’s parents offer him forgiveness if they believed he was such a jerk he would refuse to ever see them again?

I am going to guess lies but who knows. I think he is similar to Scott Peterson and other FAs who kill at the peak of a fairly new affair. I posted before that I read that this can be like a drug. Obviously it rarely results in murder and to murder one's family take a special kind of depravity, heartlessness, viciousness and complete absence of morality or, really, humanity.

The Judge certainly agreed with you, stating this was the most inhumane crime he has handled.

Yes to all. I'm assuming to stay relevant and prove they did have actual sources.

The story I recall was that it was sealed in an envelope and his family was instructed to open only if something happened.

When the letter was first referenced though, wasn't it just typed up on his moms computer? (I missed the handwritten part when I first posted)
How many of these warning letters did he post around? Sheesh!

It's almost like... they don't care about facts and just wants clicks. Or something. Go, integrity!

He was definitely bouncing his left leg up & down. Denver 7 zoomed in on it.

Anyone know what that means? I have friends who do it when they're restless, bored or had way too much caffeine or cocaine, another does it when they are filled with rage and trying to bite their tongue.

I could also see him attempting to gain sympathy and writing a book, conducting interviews from jail.

Same, books, movies, and I also see him floating the idea of he took 'the rap' for SW killing the girls, and the DA has it all wrong...and spinning that BS in prison, to save his own skin in there of course..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname