Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, but IMO I still think they were already dirty... like grime under the nails. All of their skin had started to slip. :(

I can agree with you on that-- he probably didn't bother to bath them. Somewhere there was a last photo posted of the girls with CW at the birthday party. I remember thinking the girls' hair looked unkempt and greasy like it was obvious CW had been watching for two days without Shannan and he probably didn't do a dang thing to try to wash their hair or style it like SW always did. JMO.

Just me, but I don't think he would have killed her via smothering if she had been awake and running around. She was obviously awake, but I think she was a lighter sleeper perhaps and that's why she was alert enough to struggle. :(

When you're being smothered to death, you wake up. Unless a person was heavily drugged to the point of unconsciousness, they wake up when a hand covers their mouths and obstructs their breathing. They wake up and struggle hard to breathe and get rid of the obstruction.

Those babies knew full well they were being obstructed from breathing. The horror of that moment for them - I can't think of it.

Bella was simply bigger. The smaller and younger a child is, the easier it is to kill them.

I’ve seen both, but took the entire picture (underwear and no pants) into account.

I don’t know what was normal for her, but those sound like bedclothes as opposed to what she was wearing earlier.

But yes. We are getting a full rundown of what people sleep in.

Is it unusual that I sleep in a onesie?

You are something else!!

Well he killed 4 people. Adult sons listen to their mothers. I know, I have three. It did not help their marriage with his mother being negative toward Shanann. Don't tell me that didn't set the ball rolling AND being gone 6 weeks, a long time.

My stomach hurts. I haven't kept up with every comment today (too many and trying to function at work). I just can't wrap my mind around everything. I suspected from the beginning that CW killed those sweet girls after they went to bed; I had this horrible feeling they were found in their pajamas. And I just think - how does one go through all the motions of the daily routine, putting them in their pajamas, CeCe in her diaper (probably a pullup, because she also had underwear on), knowing that he was going to kill them later that night anyway?!

He is demon incarnate. He is the devil amongst us.

I have not yet watched the sentencing but I did see the clip of the reporter zooming in on his shaking leg. I have a friend who does this and it's a nervous tic, and I've seen people do it when they are angry. I think CW was angry. Angry at himself for making so many mistakes and getting caught. At the preliminary hearing back in August there was a point when he was shaking his head when the charges were being read. I think it was during the part about tampering with the bodies. I believe now that head shaking was his way of scolding himself for making so many mistakes.

Agreed. Here's the entire sentencing for when you get time to watch it all:

I can't bring myself to watch it all again just yet. :(

I can't believe he used the sheet from his own bed to leave her in the field. What kind of crime planning is that? How was he going to explain how she left him, then ended up in a field with a sheet from her own bed, from a house that had been fully locked up, inside and out? Add another 100 years to his sentence just for being so stupid.

Shanann, Bella, Cece were bright, shining stars. I believe Nico would have been the same. They touched many people and brought people joy. All the many memories of them will be bright and good.

CW is a great sucking, evil, black hole and that is how he'll be remembered, if he's remembered at all! Like all black holes, he'll eventually collapse in on himself and cease to exist! Starting today!

Should I wear a bra at night?

Should I start wearing my bra to bed?

Investing in a proper maternity bra for bedtimes could help you to sleep soundly. Here's what you need to know:

There are all kinds of reasons why, when you are expecting a baby, you might have trouble sleeping. Feeling hotter, getting cramps and accommodating your growing bump are all common ones.

Another is getting used to your changing *advertiser censored*. They can be tender, sore and sensitive, while their growing size may leave you with a tired neck and back. This change can start really early and might be a first clue that you are pregnant, before you even take a test. BBM

ETA:
Please be reminded of SW photos in prior threads where she is fitted with neck brace post cervical spine surgery which is also evidenced in her autopsy report:
"...There is faintly visible hardware involving the anterior aspect of the cervical spine at the level C6. ..."

Trust this satisfies the bra to bed issue.

Ugh, CW saying to LE that he thought one oil tank was fuller than the other, based on the sounds of the splashes. If those splashes don’t haunt him, nothing will.

Michael Rourke is so well spoken but I wish he would hold still on camera.

I thought CW just looked extremely nervous when he was brought in. No doubt because he’s off tonthe slammer. All reactions still all about him. What an incomprehensibly empty shell of a human.

And doesn't it show how cold he is that he could note something like the sound of the splashes as if he was dropping stones into a water well?

Adorable is the only word that comes to mind.

BUT (and I hate the world we live in today because people have lost their minds literally) can you imagine CW stuffing these two girls into an 8 inch opening??? His own daughters. 8 inches, they are not infants but girls. I just can't, why did he do that?????
WHY? :mad::mad:
He had places to go and girlfriends to see...

Adorable is the only word that comes to mind.

BUT (and I hate the world we live in today because people have lost their minds literally) can you imagine CW stuffing these two girls into an 8 inch opening??? His own daughters. 8 inches, they are not infants but girls. I just can't, why did he do that?????
WHY? :mad::mad:

It's unimaginable. And he later recounted how they made different sounds as they splashed down, so he knew which oil tank was more full. How could he retain that info so coldly and logically in order to be able to tell it later? What would compel him to even reveal that? It's as if he was a child dropping stones in a well and pleased that he could guess the depth by the echoing sounds they made on the way down. I just want to shout, "These were your children Christopher!" :mad:

well people we will be left forever on the hamster wheel on who and what first.
even shananns attire doesn't help us. being in a bra undies and a t-shirt can not clarify if she was up and alert or sleeping in bed as many can vouch for this normal sleeping gear after a long day.

at the end of the day I spose it doesnt really matter.
I had hoped for drugging the girls. but if your going to kill someone because they are an inconvenience I guess their comfort isn't a likely priority to you :mad::mad::mad::mad:

my two bobs worth though
shanann had cat claws. AR says they were in good condition.
he had no scratches....neither did she.

this imo means she was blindsided while asleep.

also CW wasn't confrontational or a hothead according to those who know him.
just a sneaky cold selfish being.

Yep. I did find that a tad strange for the babies.... but then again it was August.
Not really, easier if they have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. When my 3 year old grandson sleeps over I never put pants on him at night, it is much easier for him to just get underwear off if for some reason he does not come get me to help.

And doesn't it show how cold he is that he could note something like the sound of the splashes as if he was dropping stones into a water well?
I can't imagine the conversation with LE when that subject came up, why he would volunteer that grotesque observation. I got the idea he was out there with LE, did you? In the tank farm area.

Especially when the DA said that this is a natural part of decomposition.

God I hate these people.

A few days ago I left a review for the podcast on FB. I notice now they have many bad reviews.

Where are you seeing her posting? The FB and Twitter pages have nothing new on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici