Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my guess. He's such a coward. He's not going to attack someone who can fight back. Preschoolers and a sleeping pregnant woman. Wow, what a big tough guy you are, Chris.

Did you see the Denver7 photographer zoom in on his leg shaking under the table at the sentencing? Monster enough to kill babies but crumbles like the weakling he is when it's time to face the consequences. :mad:
Really good point.

My stomach hurts. I haven't kept up with every comment today (too many and trying to function at work). I just can't wrap my mind around everything. I suspected from the beginning that CW killed those sweet girls after they went to bed; I had this horrible feeling they were found in their pajamas. And I just think - how does one go through all the motions of the daily routine, putting them in their pajamas, CeCe in her diaper (probably a pullup, because she also had underwear on), knowing that he was going to kill them later that night anyway?!

He is demon incarnate. He is the devil amongst us.

I have not yet watched the sentencing but I did see the clip of the reporter zooming in on his shaking leg. I have a friend who does this and it's a nervous tic, and I've seen people do it when they are angry. I think CW was angry. Angry at himself for making so many mistakes and getting caught. At the preliminary hearing back in August there was a point when he was shaking his head when the charges were being read. I think it was during the part about tampering with the bodies. I believe now that head shaking was his way of scolding himself for making so many mistakes.

PRESSER: (Parts only)

Social media rumours

Rourke: I’m glad you used the word rumour because the vast majority of what we saw on social media was just that, false rumour. I’m not aware of any other confirmed relationships that the investigation covered which would offer any insight into why this occurred other than the one – the girlfriend that I talked about.

Interviews

I can generally tell you that the investigation included interviews of all of Shan’ann’s co-workers, all of her close friends, relatives, co-workers of the defendant, relationships of the defendant, neighbours, family members of both Shan’ann and the defendant. A long, long list of interviews.

The End.

I'm going to slowly crawl down the hallway and get into bed I'm totally knackered.

“Secondly you will see in the autopsy reports of Bella and Celeste a number of different, (pause) “substances” I think is probably the way Mr ? and I want to address those...we have had those examined by both expert chemists as well as the coroner’s office because we wanted to make sure that all of those substances could be attributed to the crude oil and the water that their bodies were found in and nothing more.”
-Rourke / PC

(From notes)

That would make sense. Maybe something like what Bella has on here:
31431477_10155393402951935_2596021675591103017_n.jpg

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Sweet babies and their blankets :(

Yes... and in in light of all this, it’s impossible not to now notice all the positive words of inspiration & encouragement that (presumably) Shannan wrote on the chalkboard behind them!

They were soaking in crude oil. That's why there was no sand on their toes like on Shanann and Nico. Dirty appearance was probably from the oil (JMO). What made me angry was to read Bella's skin had started to slip off due to decomp. I lost it and skim read the rest of the autopsy reports after that. :mad:
Possibly, but IMO I still think they were already dirty... like grime under the nails. All of their skin had started to slip. :(

BBM
CW put paper bags around her hands? Why?
Had her baby already extracted from the womb when he buried SW or did this happen whilst in the shallow grave?
He didn't. LE did to preserve any evidence on her hands or nails.

It's called Coffin birth. The gases that build up inside the body due to decomposition exert such pressure that they propel the infant through the birth canal.

Last edited:
I worry about how the girls were treated in their final days. How could he have lovingly put them to bed and met their bedtime needs, when he was planning on killing them? I worry they were emotionally abandoned and confused in the lead up and I feel so desperately sad for those little girls.
that's why I am so glad they spent their last day at a birthday party.
surrounded by friends doing what kids do :)
we know this happened and for that im glad.

So, SW was trying to hold the marriage together. Pregnant with 2 young children would be quite a position to be in. I think when she got home from her trip they probably did have an emotional discussion. He had this all planned so there probably wasn't yelling and screaming. Why would he bother knowing he was just going tokill her?
I think their emotional conversation was before she left to spend weeks with her family. It was probably then that he came up with the idea to kill his family, so perhaps the conversation and the murders are linked in his mind. I can envision an emotional conversation after they all returned to CO as well. I do think there was an emotional conversation, or more than one, in recent times leading up to the divorce. And I think SW was emotional and CW was just riding it out.

As the case developed, I was thinking that perhaps the girls were hard for him to handle when SW was in AZ and he lost his temper with one or both girls and killed them. And then killed SW to cover it up. But....now....I think he had it all planned in advance.

Even knowing the horrible details and knowing his character, it's still hard to accept he planned the murders. It's hard to envision a man would plot out the murders of four innocents....when there are legal and acceptable ways to get out of a marriage! It's hard to let it sink in.

jmo

He has already started changing physically. He looks more like the CW of 8 years ago than that of 4 months ago.

I love that the sides of his hair are now grey, and his face is drawn.
In a few more weeks, he will be the guy, we saw, giving a 'talk on saving your marriage': something he was not interested in, as wanted to move on, and get rid of his entire family.
Mr Dull, a fatty, who is very bland and boring is soon happening.
MOO.

Last edited:
That would make sense. Maybe something like what Bella has on here:
31431477_10155393402951935_2596021675591103017_n.jpg

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Sweet babies and their blankets :(

Adorable is the only word that comes to mind.

BUT (and I hate the world we live in today because people have lost their minds literally) can you imagine CW stuffing these two girls into an 8 inch opening??? His own daughters. 8 inches, they are not infants but girls. I just can't, why did he do that?????
WHY? :mad::mad:

So many are asking why did he do this? There is no why. Sure he is a sociopath. He is a family annihilator. But he is more than that. He is a serial killer. He killed four people with no remorse whatsoever.
Serial killers often don’t have a why. They just want what they want.

Yes... and in in light of all this, it’s impossible not to now notice all the positive words of inspiration & encouragement that (presumably) Shannan wrote on the chalkboard behind them!
She also had an inspiration or dream board in one of her videos for Bella. She was a wonderful mommy. And those girls holding hands. They love each other. I am heartbroken.

So, SW was trying to hold the marriage together. Pregnant with 2 young children would be quite a position to be in. I think when she got home from her trip they probably did have an emotional discussion. He had this all planned so there probably wasn't yelling and screaming. Why would he bother knowing he was just going tokill her?
I wonder about the 'emotional conversation', and that it didn't happen that night because it would give Shanann an opportunity to talk and I think CW didn't want to hear anymore about saving their marriage, Shanann was dead the moment she walked through the door. :(

I am so angry he gave that initial "confession" saying that SW killed her daughters. There have been weeks and weeks of nasty speculation and people attacking her that could have been completely avoided if he hadn't lied like that. To trash her on top of what he did to her. It makes me sick. He should get another 100 years on top of his sentence for gross slander. He's just the worst. This was the dumbest crime.

Also, please add another check for would never sleep in a bra, ever! First thing I get off!!

It does sound like SW was getting ready for bed, mainly because of no pants. He's such a . Can we say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici